A Love For Detail, Inc. Reviews

33 | Miami, FL

33 Reviews for A Love For Detail, Inc.

1 User photo

A Love For Detail, Inc. 1

Laura · Married on 02/16/2014

Dear Danielle,
    Words cannot express the gratitude we have for the amazing work you did for our special day! You were truly an angel from above! I truly hope that your business flourishes for many years to come and that you are able to give people the peace and mind and amazing wedding that you gave us!! I wish we would have had you the whole time!!! Lol. Thank you again! Speak to you soon!

Love,
    Laura And Norbert Hajduk

Sent on 02/17/2014

Silvia · Married on 12/28/2013

I hired Danielle from A love for detail to as the wedding coordinator. I cannot thank Danielle enough for the amazing job. She was simply amazing. We meet few weeks prior and I explained to her my vision and how I wanted the wedding to look like. She translated my vision to reality and it was actually better! that I imagened. Danielle took care of everything. I never worried for one second, she was on top of it. I will not hesitate to hire her again. Her services made all the difference in helping me enjoy my wedding to the max.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Bianca · Married on 10/26/2013

Danielle was wonderful for our wedding on October 26, 2013! We hired her about 6 months into our wedding planning for the "day of coordinator". I can say she was much more that just a "day of" help; she helped us with anything and everything we needed, especially the month leading up to the wedding. I have already recommended her to a friend I know who is getting married next year, and would not hesitate to extend that recommendation to anyone. She is very organized and meticulous with details! Our wedding day would not have gone so seamlessly without her help. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Rosanna · Married on 10/26/2013

I would highly recommend A love for Detail for any event. She was absolutely fabulous! Her organization and attention to detail allowed me to enjoy my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Christian · Married on 03/03/2013

I'm writing a review for Danielle from A Love for Detail because she did such a good job on my wedding... to her :) Danielle planned our wedding from top to bottom, and poured such an amazing amount of love and attention into every last detail. She made our day perfect, and it's been so much fun watching her build this business and create perfect wedding days for so many others. I'm extremely proud of her, and invite any prospective bride to get to know Danielle -- she's kind, professional, dedicated and passionate about what she does. If you want someone who will care about your wedding day as much as her own, choose A Love for Detail. I'm glad I did.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Working with Danielle was such a pleasure! She went above and beyond our expectations the day of our wedding. Danielle is very trust worthy and I felt very confident having her run the show the day of! She made sure to deliver all of our requests and made sure everything was executed the way we wanted it - even while it was pouring rain! She also made herself readily available if I ever needed her and was always a text or email away. I would highly recommend Danielle if you are looking for a great wedding coordinator :)

Sent on 03/04/2015

Danielle was a joy to work with. She was very organized, extremely responsive to all queries by email/text/calls and always efficient. She did a great job of communicating with all vendors and ensuring that our event was carried out smoothly and without a hitch! I highly recommend Danielle and A Love for Detail for all your day of wedding needs!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Danielle was very professional and friendly from the beginning. She was able to provide recommendations even before we started working with her (month of and day of the wedding). Danielle was calmed and provided support even when things had to be changed the day of the wedding, her calmness was extremely helpful. The only reason why I did not rate Danielle's services as a 5.0 is because I would have liked her to be more involved in the event's organization specially during the week of the wedding and this was no possible due to her schedule. Despite this, I highly recommend A Love for Detail.

Sent on 07/31/2015