A Little White Wedding Chapel Reviews

A Little White Wedding Chapel 3
A Little White Wedding Chapel 4
A Little White Wedding Chapel 5

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2007

It was very simple on our part we told them what we wanted and they did it. We got to choose what colors we wanted, when and didn't have to worry about anything. Everything was planned out for us. Also, it was still classy and traditional, not trashy. It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 03/09/2008

louisa · Married on 07/12/2007

The Little White Wedding Chapel was aweome and I would recomend it to anyone doing a Las Vegas wedding. I called numerous times with questions and to change accomidations and they were always really friendly and helpful. They provided exactly what I wanted without burdening me with boring details. I literally showed up and it was all ready to go. It was a very low stress affair due to the professionalism of the people at teh Chapel. It was also really fun and Elvis was perfect.

Sent on 11/30/2007

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2005

Our flight was delayed and I needed more time to "primp" and have a little pre party with my bridesmaids. We called the chapel and they were more than accomodating! They sent a limo to pick us up 1 hour later at our request. The Rev. was very warm and personable. They don't provide professional photography, but what we did get was fun! It's all what you make of it. We had a reception back home. I highly recommend this chapel!

Sent on 08/02/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2011

3.0

My fiance and I were on a tight budget but wanted a nice, fun Vegas wedding and The Little White Chapel was perfect! It was exactly what I pictured a classic, vegas wedding to be like!

Sent on 09/02/2011
  • Z

Zamira · Married on 11/24/2004

we always wanted a las vegas wedding and this chapel worked perfectly for us price wise and in overall in terms of layout, decorations, etc. they had a hair stylist next door and the limo driver was just wonderful! we had a day wedding, which despite me and braidsmaids running late did not affect our ceremony, the chapel waited as long as we needed to get ready and then performed the ceremony and taped it for us.

prior to the wedding all arrangements were made via e-mail and their web-site. on the wedding day the chapel sent a limo for us and when we arrived the beauty salon took care of our make-up and hair. the chapel's staff secured flowers to everyone's cloth and asked the quests and the groom to enter the chapel. then they brough me out of an adjucent room, so nobody could see. i walked down the isle and the music and atmosphere quickly overwhelmed me. the minister calmed me down by saying a joke and i managed to gather myself. during the exchange of rings we were so nervous i almost dropped it!
    minister saved the situation by holding my hand and guiding it. it was a nice experience overall, esp. when we and the whole party at this point (we only had 7 people) got back into the limo. the driver opened us champagne and congratulated us.

i would highly recommend this chapel because of all facilities they have unlike some other wedding establishments in las vegas.

Sent on 08/21/2007

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2007

4.2

It was great! We loved getting married in Vegas! We walked right in, no reservation and they took care of everything. The photographer was a little goofy but took some great shots. Ours was very basic but other people there enjoyed a more elaborate setting. Great place to get married!

Sent on 02/09/2008

Alisha · Married on 09/01/2009

Just remember do what is best for you and the groom. If a two person wedding is the best then do it. It is hard after it is all said and done, the fact that no family is there but it was better for us. Our family did support us but most of my family lived to far away to make a normal wedding and his family was falling apart because of a divorce. It was just the two of us, we only had to worry about us and not everyone else feelings.

Sent on 11/21/2009

Stephanie · Married on 07/10/2006

3.8
      3.5

Very nice people, fun yet professional atmosphere! Very quick with getting back to you with answers to questions, I recieved emails the same day I sent them out!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2008

3.6
      3.5

Expect to wait as other couples are getting married all the time here.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2008

3.6
      3.0

Reservations we easy and quick. Price was decent. They were very flexible and accomodating the day of the ceremony, even after some mix ups that caused us to be late. It was semi impersonal, but that is to be expected considing the situation. But overall it was great.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Monica · Married on 08/02/2008

1.5
      2.5

It was beautiful just because it was about my husband and me. I wasnt happy with the flowers or photos. I bought photos because I thoght they took them during the wedding. Well they didnt they took them afterwards and they turned out awful!
    The vows were very beautiful! That was the best part.

Sent on 10/03/2008

2.6
      3.0

Inside was very old looking, terrible fake flowers. We chose to get married outside in a gazebo, but cars driving by made it impossible to hear anything.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Janeane · Married on 06/13/2014

1.0
      0.0

They should not advertise that they are 24 hours as I just called to request a ceremony at 2:30am and they said "there is no way we will open that early, especially just for a chapel ceremony"

This was after I spoke with their online department who assured me that they would.

Rude, inconsistent and false advertising.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Kim · Married on 07/13/2012

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

We wanted a fun, Vegas elopement! Boy were we disappointed! First of all the minister forgot we wrote our own vows, even though we told her seconds before the ceremony. Then she had us quickly read them after it was over. Not the same. And our vows were very important to us. Apparently they weren't to her. Then they say the chapel fees are included with the charges/packages. Do NOT be fooled! The minister wants a tip and suggests $40-$60-$100. The photographer wants a tip. The limo driver gets a tip. Expect to pay at least $120-$200 more than what you see on the website. The worst part? No one seems to care that they ruined our ceremony by ignoring our vows. This is a once in a lifetime moment for a couple. And even if it's in Vegas, it's nice to feel the people involved care. They don't.

Sent on 07/27/2012

0.0

I don't typically write reviews but the public needs to know how A Little White Wedding Chapel treats its' customers. I planned our wedding to take place on New Year's Eve, 2013. I had spoken to the company three times while planning this special night. We arrived in Las Vegas a couple of days before the ceremony and got our license. After I picked up my Tuxedo on the day of the wedding, my fiance suggested that I check in one more time to make sure everything was set. That was when everything went down the tubes.

We were staying at the Bellagio which the company knew from the beginning when I scheduled the Limo to pick us up. I was informed two hours before the limo was to arrive that they could not pick us up because the Strip is shut down for New Year's Eve. Well, it was no secret what night we were getting married. I spent the next hour fighting with this company to figure out a way to make this scheduled wedding to take place. Their only suggestion- "Make my fiance walk two blocks to the monorail and take it to the last stop and walk another block to be picked up in a Wedding Dress"!! Unbelieveable!

The wedding had to be rescheduled for the following day and I paid for an additional rental day for my Tux. On the way, the Limo driver told us that this happens every year and the photographer told us the same thing. The planner was rude and never took responsibility. And the flowers were the wrong color as well.

We were told that the owner would have to make a decision whether she would reimburse us for the extra costs and for making our special day one filled with stress. We just received confirmation that she does not feel that she owes us anything. And that is how A Little White Wedding Chapel treats its' customers-as a parade of dollar bills passing through its' doors.

Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else.

Sent on 01/20/2014