A Little Something Detailed Reviews

22 | Brentwood, TN

22 Reviews for A Little Something Detailed

Jennifer is awesome! She worked with us really well with us on designing our invitations. She was very patient and does great work. We used her for our Thank You cards as well. I am so pleased with the final product! I can't wait to send them out and get everyone's reaction.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2013

Jennifer is AMAZING. She will take whatever your vision for your save-the-dates/invitations/any stationary and make them look even better than you could imagine!

Her personality is calm and friendly, and you instantly feel like everything will be just fine the minute you meet her.

I completely recommend Jennifer to any bride who wants gorgeous stationary for their wedding, no matter what style you may choose.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2013

If you want something uniquely yours and equally gorgeous, Jennifer is your girl. She has the best creative ability to take your vision and make it reality. Jennifer did our save the dates, invitations, programs and will be doing our thank you cards. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing our stationary!

Another great thing, is Jennifer will give you tips and tricks for other aspects of your wedding to make it equally as gorgeous.

Leah · Married on 05/25/2013

We loved our Art Deco styled invitations. They fit in perfectly with the rest of the wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 03/29/2013

Jennifer was AWESOME to work with. From the day that we met and I showed up without a true vision for my invitations, she pulled out enough information about me and what had been planned so far of the wedding to design the PERFECT invitations. Everyone raved about the quality of the invites. She was also very responsive to any and all questions and comments that I had throughout the process of doing invitations, programs, and thank you signs.

I would highly recommend Jennifer to ANY bride looking for beautiful and custom made invitations. She will make the process stress free for you!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone that needs help with paper goods. From our first meeting when I had really no vision of what I wanted, she was able to ask the right questions and came up a custom design that was PERFECT for our wedding. Every person commented on how wonderful they were! Her responsiveness and flexibility made her one of the easiest vendors that I worked with for the big day.

Becky · Married on 03/09/2013

The invitations, program, and reception cards were beautiful. Would recommend to anyone. Jennifer did a fantastic job!!! I was so happy that I was able to pick and choose what I wanted in my invitations.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Jennifer did an amazing job on my invitations. She was extremely responsive and flexible. She created exactly what I wanted at a low price with great quality. I will recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Steph · Married on 09/29/2012

Jennifer was such a treat to work with. She really took a personal interest in our day, and that was certainly reflected in her work...our invitations and programs were a perfect match to the look and feel we desired.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2012

Jennifer was able to make my traditional ceremony and modern reception vision come true through my invititations. I thought I could just find wording online and boom, done, but Jennifer taught me etiquette and details. Everyone commented how beautiful all of our paperwork throughout the process.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

Something Detailed did both my save the dates and invitations. She did an awesome job with both! I have gotten so many compliments on the invitations.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Karlen · Married on 06/02/2012

Jen was extremely helpful and flexible in helping us design our paper products to match our theme and our personalities! Having that personal touch that we helped design made the invitations so much more meaningful to us!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Emma · Married on 05/05/2012

Our invitations were so amazing! Jennifer managed to design something that my fiance and I could both agree on. They were absolutely beautiful and set the tone for our wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Alex · Married on 04/21/2012

She helped us create a custom design based on an inspiration I had shown her. They invitations were the most unique ones I have ever seen! People still talk about how much they loved the invites. We also carried the design throughout the wedding. She created the placecards and seating chart to match the invites. She even made us note card thank yous to match! So adorable!
    We loved Jennifer!
    Kim & Alex Fulton

Sent on 05/31/2012

Susan · Married on 03/10/2012

Jennifer with A Little Something Detailed is an absolute joy to work with. She takes the time to get your vision and implements it into this beautiful work of art. Our guests still remark on how beautiful our invitations were. Jennifer did an amazing job in capturing exactly what I was thinking they should look like. She also did a custom escort poster which we have in our china cabinet as a keepsake of our speical day. We will call Jennifer anytime we need any type of custom paper design. Thanks for making our day special.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Kim · Married on 10/26/2011

I loved working with Jennifer!! The finished save the date invitations were exactly what I had invisioned. She had extreamly fast turn around time and personally delivered my invites to my house. I will be working with Jennifer on my formal wedding invitations and can't wait! She is highly recommended.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Mae B. · Married on 10/08/2011

A Little Something Detailed was a life saver for my wedding and made all of my dreams come true! Not being your typical "bride's bride" I had a small vision of what I wanted but didn't have it all pulled together; Jennifer walked me through each detail and led me to my perfect finish! I live in Birmingham, Alabama and she was so attentive and helpful that it felt like I had a next-door-neighbor in the invitation business. She went above and beyond to make all my dreams a reality and I truly loved working with her. Jennifer has fantastic ideas and shows extreme creativity...and above all she is quick and professional. She was one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning. THANK YOU and MUCH LOVE!

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • F

Fanci · Married on 10/01/2011

I LOVED working with Jennifer at A Little Something Detailed. Her ideas and designs were amazing and moch more reasonable than any other vendor. She was very fast and her work was perfect. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Abigail · Married on 09/10/2011

Jenifer was amazing to work with. We had a small idea of what we wanted and she turned it into a really amazing invitation that was creative and really beautiful. She was fast and VERY well priced. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Jennye · Married on 04/20/2013

Something Detailed listened to exactly what I wanted and created a custom design that met all my needs! Jennifer made the process practically foolproof for me and was able to answer all my etiquette questions that arose. I would, and have, recommend Something Detailed to anyone in need of paper goods for their wedding or any other event. I definitely plan on using them again!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Niki · Married on 05/05/2012

They made beautiful invitations for a good price!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2012

Jen at Something Detailed was a delight to work with and I would 100% recommend her work. I am a perfectionist and she was totally on my wavelength! She was very responsive and on top of things, even under a tight timeframe. The only reasons for less than 5 stars on all: I wasn't given a choice of paper type (not a fan of glossy...again, I am a perfectionist so take it with a grain of salt) and I can't help but think ALL wedding stationery is overpriced. That said, Something Detailed was one of the best vendors I used for my wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2012