A Lily Pad Floral Affaires Reviews

15 | Blue Ridge Summit, PA

15 Reviews for A Lily Pad Floral Affaires

• Tara

Tara · Married on 04/12/2013

Our flowers were very beautiful. I wanted a Victorian tussy mussy, and Megan found the perfect one for me. I wanted white lillies and roses with green edges for my bouquet, along with feathers, and Megan made a stunning bouquet. All of our flowers were perfect in every way.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Audrey · Married on 05/19/2012

We had a fantastic experience with our florist. Megan was so easy to work with and attentive to detail. She worked with us to achieve what we envisioned and matched our colors exactly. She worked closely within our budget and made adjustments as we needed. Our final flowers were beautiful and photographed wonderfully. We couldn't be happier with our wedding flowers and would highly recommend A Lily Pad Floral Affaire.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/29/2011

I can not say enough how fantastic Megan is. I already miss her! We met several times over the year long engagement and had so much fun planning the decor and flowers. I was able to give her three words--"rustic enchanted forest" and it's like she jumped in my head and picked out exactly what I was thinking without saying anything. Her ideas are excellent. She is able to work in whatever budget you have--even if it changes a bit here and there. Any bride is lucky to work with her and she is also the kindest soul and has such a calming presence while being so excited to make your vision come to life. Thank you, Megan, for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Mandi · Married on 10/07/2011

Megan is absolutely amazing! Was in close contact with me through face to face meetings, phone and email to create the most perfect flowers for our wedding within our budget. Megan is a pleasant person to work with and goes highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2011

Cant say enough about Megan and how wonderful she is. She takes into consideration what you as the bride and groom want and your budget. The wedding flowers were amazing and the bride bouquet breathtaking! Thanks soo much!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2011

I worked with Megan for my wedding flowers. I went through many different ideas of what I wanted, and Megan was extremely patient and helpful. She was also very aware of my budget and stayed within its limits. When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, they were EXACTLY what I had wanted! I couldn't have been happier, and would highly recommend Megan to any brides still in need of a florist.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2005

Megan is amazing. She can work beautiful flowers into anyone's budget. Her creations are beautiful.

Sent on 06/27/2008

Monique · Married on 06/09/2012

We had a great experience working with Megan of A Lily Pad Floral Affaires for our 6/9/12 wedding. She was listed as a preferred vendor at our ceremony/reception site, and a family friend had hired her as her wedding florist in 2011. I knew ahead of time she produced great floral arrangements, but it was through working with her that I discovered her other talents!

Megan was generally very timely in her email response, and was utmost timely and communicative as the event date approached. Despite being rather busy herself, she worked around my schedule so I could commute from the Baltimore area to meet with her in person to discuss plans. She even invited me to come by and take a look at the arrangements the day before our wedding, but the weekend was so busy that I was unable to stop by; however, I appreciated the offer.

I had a sense of what I wanted, but our colors were purple and turquoise and we had a limited budget. In fact, we unexpectedly had to cut our budget after hiring her and she still worked within the budget and produced lovely results. She was honest about ways to trim the budget without reducing the beauty, and I appreciated the options she gave me.

I wanted a bouquet that emulated what my grandmother had in a presentation style, and it looked gorgeous! I was particular about various details, such as wanting fresh herbs in my bouquet (which created a heavenly scent), long flowy ribbons in the bouquets, and mason jar centerpieces. I brought her non-floral materials and she created masterpieces. I still can't believe how amazing our flowers looked despite our limited budget!

She has a great eye and is extremely knowledgeable about flowers, her suppliers, and what works. She helped me understand how to obtain the general look I was going for without being 'stuck' on various types of flowers. She shared knowledge of how the weather and rain impacts the flowers and made recommendations accordingly. Megan could tell you if the flowers you want in the bouquets need to stay in water in between photos or if they are more sturdy to last the whole day without much hydration. She shared information on the local lavender farms in the Fairfield PA area for some touches I could add myself, which likely saved me money and helped the local economy.

In addition, Megan was timely with delivery and set-up, and returned all extra materials to me in an organized way. She stopped in to give me the bouquets while I was getting ready, but she did not stay long which was helpful to me during the pre-wedding chaos of hair, make-up, and sensory overload.

Megan was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and helpful when I asked for her opinions. Her arrangements and bouquets were beautiful, creative, and right on target with what we requested! We highly recommend A Lily Pad Floral Affaires.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Megan was so nice to work with! We loved her from the first meeting we had, when she offered so many ideas and suggestions. Megan was very willing to offer ideas for keeping our costs down and she found flowers that looked very similar to what I had in mind, that were more in my price range.

I LOVED our centerpieces. We used yellow spider mums and they were very big and full, exactly the modern look we were going for. She also did an awesome job with adding decorative ribbon to the bridesmaids' bouquets, they looked adorable!

Megan even met us at our venue to pick up our vases for the centerpieces when we had another meeting, so that we didn't have to make separate trips.

Megan also brought us a bag full of leftover flowers that we used to decorate our cake table and even brought some wire for my bouquet to hang "in memory of" photos on. I was also impressed by her suggestion to change the flowers on my bouquet to match the flowers on my bridal gown better.

Everything Megan did for us turned out great!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Meghan · Married on 11/13/2010

3.5

Megan is focused on making sure you are absolutely satisfied with your flowers the day of the wedding. She is great about explaining pricing and strives to meet your expectations. I've used her as a florist for years and her personal floral style is beautiful, yet she is flexible enough to match any style, trendy or traditional, that you like!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

Megan did a great job on all our flowers. She was responsive, timely and easy to work with. I gave her a few pictures and she was able to work within our budget to create what I was looking for.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2011

I worked with Megan for my wedding, and she was amazing! I brought in pictures of EXACTLY what I wanted, but of course, my taste was too expensive! She helped me tweak the arrangements and bouquets multiple times. Everything turned out beautifully on the day of the event; I got numerous compliments!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Emily · Married on 10/16/2010

3.5

We chose A Lily Pad because she was a preferred vendor of our reception location and we could not have been more pleased. We met with her a few times and went over all the details of what we wanted for the bouquets, centerpieces, and various other flower arrangements. She offered insightful thoughts and really listened to what we wanted. She went out of her way to make herself available to us and even worked with us on creating centerpieces that we could also use on the pews at the church. I had an idea of what the flowers would look like and I was simply blown away on the day of the wedding! The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, even more beautiful than I imagined. They made the whole wedding and looked amazing in pictures! I highly recommend A Lily Pad.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Andrea · Married on 07/24/2010

Megan was great to work with! She took the time to review different flowers and price ranges to get to the budget I had set. The flowers all looked amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2010

2.8
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5
      1.5

Bridal bouquet was amazing, disappointed with bridesmaids and flower girl corsages. Did not feel those were a good value for the money, however mens boutineers and bridal bouquet were outstanding.

Sent on 04/28/2014