20 Reviews for A La Mode Bride

User Photos
Photos

Eritrea was amazing!! We were just married in May 2018. A La Mode Bride was so incredible to work with for all of our wedding paper goods. Eritrea re-designed a logo per my request of the Golden Gate Bridge and that started the “brand” of our wedding. We had the bridge logo on invites, rehearsal dinner invites, wedding menus, table cards, guest gifts, napkins, Welcome bags, stickers, and thank you cards. Eritrea was professional, responsive, helpful and great to work with. I would highly recommend A La Mode Bride and Eritrea for any occasion. Thank you for making wedding planning easier! Kat Wohl Thomason

Profile Picture Katharina, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I was nervous about ordering my wedding invitations online because I wouldn't be able to see and touch the sample invites, but A La Mode made this process so easy. I had many questions at first, but the person with whom I was corresponding with was quick, friendly, and very professional. She gave me design advice when I asked for it, and even offered a few suggestions along the way. She sent me sample invitations, a color sample wheel, and different ribbon options to look at to help with my decision. When the ribbon colors she sent me didn't match my wedding colors, she asked for a color swatch, and then special ordered ribbon to compliment my colors. After she sent me a proof, I gave my approval and received my invitations in the mail within two weeks. They looked exactly like the proof and exactly how I explained them to her! I enjoyed the whole process and would highly recommend anyone to A La Mode Bride!

Profile Picture A, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I purchased my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards and wedding invitations from A La Mode Bride and couldn't have been happier. Eritrea was super friendly and very patient with a very indecisive bride (that would be me...lol). The quality of our wedding invitations were spot-on - and the designs were customizable to reflect our personal style and theme of the wedding. We were looking to stay within a certain budget so the price of A La Mode's price services definitely worked well for us.

Our guests keep sharing how beautiful their invitations are. Eritrea definitely created our stationary that will set the tone of what we expect on our BIG DAY!!

I would definitely recommend A La Mode Bride!!!

Profile Picture Tenesha, 5/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend working with A La Mode Bride! They were very quick to respond to all of my questions and worked with me to make all of the changes needed to make my invitations perfect. They were beautifully made and I received so many compliments on them.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
4.7

The quality of work was exceptional and the vendor was extremely attentive and responsive. Would use her again in a heartbeat. She made us beautiful invitations that our guests thought were some of the best they had ever received!

Profile Picture Joan, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Awesome!! Wonderful product, great service. Very flexible with my needs. I was very happy with the outcome!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Fantastic, beautifully designed stationary - we ordered table place cards after we saw that the invitations were so stunning!

Fully recommended!

Profile Picture Howard, 7/13/13, 1 Review

Hi Eritrea,
I wanted to thank you for your hard work. I was very happy when I received my invites. I will definitely recommend you to my friends
Sincerely, Taina
Hempstead, NY

Profile Picture taina, 6/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was a job well done. My invites blew my guests away . I will not hesitate to recommend her to my friends.

Profile Picture christine, 6/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Very well coordinated and professional..The Tiffany invitations were beautiful!!...Will be usung this service for all my future events!

Profile Picture Elyce, 4/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our invitations were beautifully made and wonderful quality paper. Our wedding guests commented on how professional they were and fit with our colour scheme. We can't thank you enough!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 1/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend working with Eritrea... She is creative and invested. We gave her an idea and she ran with it and it turned out beautifully. She allowed us to be as involved as we wanted to be in the process. Her invitations and place cards were perfect and because of her original artwork, they were truly one-of-a-kind. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. Our invitations were exactly what I wanted and at a fraction of the price that I could have gotten them otherwise!

Profile Picture User2015424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I had customized multi-color gerbera daisy invitations--whimsical and artsy yet on nice card stock. A La Mode Bride was super amenable, responsive, and produced a budget-friendly, beautiful product. Definitely worth checking out!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/3/10, 1 Review