A Knight Rider Limousine Service Reviews

9 | Cadott, WI

9 Reviews for A Knight Rider Limousine Service

9 A Knight Rider Limousine Service Reviews

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Knight Rider for our wedding a few weeks ago. Bruce arrived on time, and took us everywhere we needed to be. He stayed with the vehicle so we could leave our personal items with him during pictures and the ceremony. Everything was clean and professional, and our bridal party had a great time in the Knight Rider!

Sent on 01/17/2017

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Trevor for all the great reviews!! Best wishes on your marriage!!

Betsy · Married on 08/29/2015

They were very easy to get a hold of and make plans very early on in my planning process! Were flexible with times we needed to have rides.

Sent on 12/05/2014

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

I has been my pleasure working with you Betsy!! We look forward to transporting your guests to and from your wedding venue next year!!

Cassandra · Married on 06/27/2015

I highly recommend this company based on their stellar customer service! We have only booked with them for our upcoming wedding and have yet to actually use them. We have been working with Karen and she has been prompt, beyond fair and just a pleasure to do business with! In the Wedding industry where everyone is quick to hike up their prices and overcharge this company has extremely fair and competitive pricing. I will use them for all my future needs!

Sent on 03/26/2015

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Cassandra!! I try to make reserving a limousine/LimBUSine as easy as possible. With all the years doing this, I know random issues pop up and IF I am able to juggle the schedule to accommodate changes, I do!! We look forward to working with you and getting your guests from their hotels to your wedding venue!! Best WISHES!!

Showed up on time, clean and nice. Happy with everything. Will definitely book again!

Sent on 03/19/2014

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for using our service!! It was our pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again soon!!
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 09/15/2012

Our limousine service was amazing! They were on time and were able to take us to all the destinations we wanted. The limo itself was a 22 passenger limo bus and it was roomy enough for our whole wedding party. Overall, this company is great to deal with and I will use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2012

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Aimee!! It was great working with you and Andy!! Best Wishes to you and Andy!!

Sara · Married on 07/14/2012

Reasonably priced and willing to provide transportation in two separate blocks during the day. Karen was accommodating and very helpful. The limo was very clean. She was friendly and willing to improvise. I highly recommend Knight Rider Limousine Service!

Sent on 07/19/2012

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Sara!! It was great working with you!! Best Wishes to you and Brandon!!

We used Knight Rider Limousine service for transportation of our Wedding Party to/from the church, but also for transportation for our guests to/from the reception. Overall, we had a great experience. They were easy to work with and they helped me coordinate timing of the day.

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

3.5

We were very happy with the booking process with this company and the price was definitely right-much more reasonable than other limo services in the area. They also let us upgrade to a larger limo bus within the last few months before our wedding so we could accommodate the entire wedding party and their guests. The limo was on time and got us where we needed to be and the driver was friendly; however, the air conditioning did not work on the bus for about half of our day. This wasn't the end of the world (we all survived just fine), but it did make the last half of our experience on the limo a little uncomfortable/hot.

Sent on 07/11/2017

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Erin!! I try my best to make reserving the limousines as easy as possible!! I am happy that we could upgrade you to a bigger unit to accommodate your wedding party!! I spoke with your driver on Saturday and I know he did his best to keep you comfortable during your time on the bus with only one a/c unit working. Best Wishes to Joe and you!!

Shawn · Married on 07/28/2018

1.6
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5

Bus started on fire on our wedding day! I understand mechanical/electrical failures happen, but I was not happy with the customer service. We paid around $1000 and they were only willing to refund $200. You would think this company would refund half the cost just for the inconvenience of people needing to get Uber rides and other people needing to make multiple trips to pick everyone up. The bus driver ignored my groomsmen telling him that something was smoking under the bus. There were also fumes in the bus and the bus driver did not get people off the bus even after my bridal party was complaining. Very disappointing...again I understand that failures happen, but how this company responded to this incident is disappointing and sad. (I have a friend who rented a bus for his bachelor party. The bus got a flat tire on it's way from Wausau to Milwaukee for a Brewers game. We missed the tailgating party, but we still made it to the game. That company refunded him for the FULL amount even though we made it to the game and made it back to Wausau.) I don't expect a full refund, but half refund would've been appreciated for the headache it caused.

Sent on 07/31/2018

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

We have apologized for any inconvenience this incident may have caused you, your wife and anyone else involved. A refund was mailed as per the signed contract. Travel charges to your area cannot be refunded due to the distant we traveled for your event. The "fire" was not a raging fire (two wires touched causing a short with smoke and a small flame, contained to the area under the bus and extinguished), causing no bodily injury and creating only minimal damage. At that time, the bus was operational but someone decided to find other transportation and end the reservation. The bus returned home without incident. Again, my sincere apologies for any inconvenience!!