A Joyful Occasion Bridal Reviews

55 | Naperville, IL

55 Reviews for A Joyful Occasion Bridal

Denise · Married on 09/12/2015

This place is a small bridal boutique. Because of the size of it, it felt comfortable and not overwhelming. The staff was amazing. They made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on. I did fall in love with a dress there and I'm glad I did. Every time I have been in there, which has been many times now, it's been a wonderful experience. I love it. I highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Sent on 06/12/2015

dana · Married on 04/17/2010

this boutique was adorable. freida treats everyone like family when you walk in her store. she was more than helpful when picking out my dress and made everyone feel comfortable. she did not push expensive dresses on me like other stores can do. i loved that it's a small store and her customer service is incredible. she also has dresses that are out of the ordinary which i loved.

Sent on 05/04/2010

L. J. · Married on 03/27/2010

An older season Reem Acra couture designer gown that seemed to be waiting for me. In fact, I only had to alter the hem line and shorten the train. I stumbled upon the store looking for a particular Alfred Sung, she didn't have it, tried to get a sample, I took the 2.0 hour roadtrip to see what else she had. After talking to me, seeing what gowns I was drawn to, what was'nt working, Freyda said "I might have something else for you to try". My friends said I glowed. We went to lunch, just to make sure, and then left the deposit.

It's a small little shop, but if you want something special give it a try. What do you have to lose besides a few hours on a Sunday. It was worth my drive from Milwaukee.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Kara · Married on 10/08/2011

I bought my dress at Joyful Occasion when they were changing management. My appointment went well, but I was unable to decide and had several other appointments booked so I left without a dress. I came back the next day without an appointment to compare my favorite dress there with another. Even though they had another appointment, they allowed me to try on the dress and were very patient as I debated. I ended up buying the dress and it was absolutely perfect. My only negative was that my dress arrived a few months early and I was called to come in and settle my account so the owner could close all her old accounts before she moved and left the salon. I live out of state and had a flight scheduled to pick up my dress when it was due in, but I felt pressured to have someone else pick up the dress and pay without seeing it. The new owner is very responsive and helpful. No major complaints or problems though.

Sent on 11/17/2011

3.6
      3.5

I love my wedding gown! It was the last one of it's kind which made me feel extra special that no other ladies were going to be wearing my gown!

Sent on 07/01/2013