A Joyful Ceremony Reviews

7 | Newburgh, NY

7 Reviews for A Joyful Ceremony

Jason Mintz · Married on 10/20/2018

Patt Was Amazing!

We couldnt have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Patt is warm and caring. The service she put together was very personalized and even though we met Patt recently, we felt that she knew us for ages and deeply understood who we are,. Thanks to Patt we had a beautiful ceremony that we will never forget!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Jason, I'm still smiling! What an honor it was to be a part of you and Diane's day! I always say that I am blessed to work with great couples and to count them as friends. Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon! All my love!

Kara · Married on 07/21/2017

Patt is wonderful woman. Her kind heart filled the air at our wedding. She really did her homework and took the time to go back and forth with me to personalize our ceremony sermon so that it was truly special. If marriage weren’t permanent I’d use her again in a heart beat. Thanks again for everything Patt.

Sent on 08/01/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you, Kara, for your kind words! It was such an honor to be with you and Ryan on your very special day. You are a beautiful couple both inside and out, and I know you will have many happy years together. Sorry I missed The Hustle; I know it was memorable! Please give my love to your parents; they were so very kind and gracious. And give Nixon a kiss for us!
    Love, and all the best, always,
    Patt

Lucas · Married on 06/17/2017

Reverend Kauffman was exceptional. The ceremony was based on our specific needs and requests without any pressure!

Sent on 08/08/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thanks, Luke for the review! It was so much fun being a part of you and Amanda starting your wedded life together. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you many many years of happiness!

Antoinette · Married on 05/19/2012

Talk with Rev Patt for a few minutes and you will know she is the real deal. She is helpful, loving and dedicated to making your service perfect for you. Rev Patt married my oldest son and all the young people at the wedding agreed they would ask her if/when they married. In fact my middle son is getting married in June and requested Rev Patt to marry him and his lovely bride.

Sent on 02/11/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to help you have a day filled with joy.

Em · Married on 10/10/2010

Patt officiated my ceremony at the Water's Edge in Darien, CT. Both my wife and I were extremely pleased with her services. We had complete choice over all of the prayers, readings, etc in our ceremony. Our day was beautiful and everything we hoped it would be. If you are looking for an eloquent, thoughtful, and professional officiant, look no further!

Sent on 12/29/2016

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I will always remember your special day and the joy you both felt. I have your pictures all over my website, and as you know, your picture has been used in publications also. God bless and keep you both!

Jennifer · Married on 12/27/2009

We were so happy that we chose A Joyful Ceremony for our wedding! Patt truly put celebration and love into our ceremony, which was on a busy Sunday right after Christmas. We'd recommend A Joyful Ceremony to any couple!

Sent on 01/02/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding day stands out in my memory, and will be a day I always remember fondly. You both are such a beautiful couple and I hope for all the best for you both.

Meredith · Married on 04/07/2009

Reverend Kauffman is wonderful; she's kind, friendly, and welcoming. She will immediately put you at ease and will help make your wedding truly memorable.

Sent on 01/02/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for you kind words! I am so grateful that you chose me to be a part of your joy filled wedding.