29 Reviews for A.J. West Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
15 A.J. West Photography Reviews

Angela was very friendly and easy to work with. My fiance had no problems when scheduling our engagement session, and we were VERY pleased when we got to see the pictures! I normally don't like to get my picture taken, but Angela's easy-going style made it a breeze. I would recommend Angela to anyone that's looking for great pictures, friendly service and reliability.

Profile Picture Ryan , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela with AJ West captured our wedding and it was oh so magical! From the moment I first contacted her I felt at ease in knowing that my at the time fiancé and I were going to be in wonderful hands! She is very organized and great with children! We have a little one so she was able to get lots of smiles from him and our flower girl. She captured all of our special moments and she did so in such a professional and upbeat way! Angela went above and beyond anything I could have ever imaging to get the perfect shots. It was freezing outside for our "first looks" and she was so considerate to make sure I was as comfortable at all times. It shows through her work that she is passionate about what she does and the love she has for her work. I absolutely adore her and loved having her as a photographer and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous moments captured whether it be for a wedding, rehearsal dinner, engagement, you name it and she can do it! She is a total sweetheart and I could not have imagined working with anyone anymore perfect for our special day! A huge beyond words thank you Angela from Abbey, John and Jacob!

Profile Picture Abbey, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

There are not quite enough words to express my finance's and my gratitude toward Angela, our beautiful and amazing photographer. She has been one of the only vendors throughout this entire wedding planning process that we have come to love and trust completely. Not only is Angela working with us on our limited wedding budget (which most other vendors laughed at and turned away from), but she also just goes above and beyond to capture the love that we want to share with our family and friends. For our engagement shoot, we went to our wedding planner's stunning property. It was raining in the beginning and we had to walk through some extra tall grass, work around bugs, and attempt to beat the heat. She did all of that with a smile and humor that kept us laughing the whole time. She even took us up on to some extremely rough terrain in her brand new car all to capture some gorgeous sunset shots on a rocky hill. We went well over our time with her but not once did she act like we were impinging on her time. She was extremely kind, professional, encouraging, and loving - we felt comfortable with her immediately. We feel like Angela is a part of our little family, someone we trust entirely to capture our wedding day exactly as we have in mind. She listens, she is extremely detail oriented and well-organized, and is beyond timely. She told us to expect our engagement pictures back in 2-4 weeks and we received all of them four days later!!! We could not have gotten luckier with Angela and feel truly blessed to have her along for the ride throughout this amazing process with us. Stop your search and choose Angela, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Annie, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Angela is awesome! Such a fun and easy person to work with, and a very talented and creative photographer. I love her style of photography, so beautiful and simple! She did an amazing job with my bridal shoot and wedding day photos. My husband and I can be a bit camera shy and I was definitely nervous having a whole photo shoot of my own but the photos turned out beautiful and Angela did a good job giving us direction, and capturing candid moments as well. Also, when things got a little hectic or weren't going quite as planned, Angela was quick-thinking and kept things flowing without it feeling too rushed. Overall the photos turned out amazing, and it was such a great experience working with her!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela was so sweet! I loved her style and the naturalness of the photos. I also love having access for myself and my family. My only regret is not starting pictures sooner so we would have more:) she helped make my day special and create mementos to last a life time

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Please stop and do the absolute best thing you can for your wedding (other than showing up of course) and book Angela NOW! No, not now, yesterday. We loved every minute we got to spend with Angela and I will be recommending her services to anyone who will listen. During our entire experience Angela made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She was able to capture moments and details I never thought possible at our wedding and for that I am forever grateful. She goes above and beyond and is the most fun and loving person to work with. The photos captured the happiest day of our lives with such love, elegance and beauty that we will treasure for many many years to come. If you are looking for a photographer, pray that Angela is available because you definitely won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Angela. Not only does she take amazing photographs, she is the sweetest person to work with. I wasn't sure if I wanted bridal portraits but after getting my pictures back from her, I am so glad I did, they were so beautiful! Even though the schedule got a little hectic on our wedding day, she took her time with our pictures and made sure I got every picture I wanted and more. Her pictures are just beautiful and I'm so glad I hired her to capture my special day! :) She is the best, thank you!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved having Angela capture our special day. I wanted someone who was a take charge photographer(my wedding crew was a handful) and she did just that! With hair appointments running behind, vendor not placing decorations out, a near fainting bridesmaid and many little ones running around she handled it all with a smile. You can see in the pictures that through meeting me, the engagment session and our many emails she got to really know my husband and I. She turned our day into a picture book story we will enjoy going over for years to come.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela did my wedding photography on 05/15/2015. She was very professional and fun to work with! She was very diligent with getting my pictures back as well! I couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela is so personable and easy to work with! She arranged a first meeting that was comfortable for me and my fiance to get to know her and her style. She was always prompt arriving to appointments and returning calls or emails. I loved that she was very in-tuned to my must-have shoot list and had it with her on the day of the wedding! She arrived early on the wedding day and kept the ball moving without any trouble. I would absolutely recommend her as a photographer and consider hiring her again for a photo shoot!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela took my bridal portraits along with my wedding day photography. Her professionalism combined with her great eye for photography created perfect pictures. I could not have asked for anything better! I would reccomend Angela to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was lovely to work with! We were nervous about getting our pictures taken, but when we received the final collection, we were blown away! On top of that, Angie made us feel so comfortable while being photographed. She walked us through everything, from the engagement session to the wedding day and even helped us choose what prints to get for our home! I recommend her to anyone in need of an incredible photographer! We will, of course, spread the word and hire her for all of our future photography needs.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was a dream to work with! You can tell she loves what she does and it shows in her work. My wedding photos turned out beautiful, and she is very reasonably priced. I will recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding was one if the first weddings that Angie was the photographer for. She did a great job and our day was captured the way we wanted!

Profile Picture User4086252, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela did an amazing job and had lots of creative ideas.

Profile Picture User4090748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review