A Hosting Home Reviews

4 Reviews for A Hosting Home

1 User photo

A Hosting Home 1

Deanna · Married on 07/07/2018

Cathy Nugent is the best! As our day of wedding coordinator, she provided exceptional guidance and support, allowing us to relax and enjoy the day.

A Hosting Home 2

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2017

Cathy was hired as soon as I met with her. Her bubbly personality and passion for making your wedding dreams come true just radiated from her. She was very professional, efficient, and made us feel so comfortable about her handling our special day. She made the day stress free and more enjoyable than we ever imagined.

Lindsay · Married on 03/04/2017

Cathy was truly incredible and played such a huge role in making our wedding weekend (and the months leading up to it) so stress free and enjoyable. She went above and beyond what I imagine a day-of coordinator to do and my husband and I are so thankful that she was there! From the moment I met with her the first time, I felt comfortable knowing our wedding was in Cathy's hands.

Lorna · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding was a totally enjoyable and stress free event and all the credit goes to Cathy! I was a naive disorganized bride to say the least but with Cathy's help we had an event that our friends and families raved about. I hired Cathy to be my day of wedding coordinator and she really helped shape the day not only by establishing contact with my vendors well in advance for seamless deliveries etc. but by helping me plan the order of events in thoughtful ways that I would definitely have overlooked. At the same time as she was helping to bring needed elements to our day she also respected our need to be somewhat un-traditional which was great relief. I wholeheartedly recommend Cathy Nugent Weddings to anyone planning their big day.