A. Griffin Events Reviews

A. Griffin Events 5
A. Griffin Events 6
A. Griffin Events 7

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

I was the photographer at a D.C. area wedding and was so blessed to get to work alongside Aimee of A. Griffin Events! She was on the ball with the scheduling of the day and did all the required organization with professionalism and kindness. The biggest stand out feature of Aimee's work ethic, however, is the profound joy she derives from pleasing the client. She went above and beyond and had pleasant little surprises for the bride while she and her bridesmaids were getting ready. The day was very rainy but Aimee calmed the bride and presented silver linings at all possible impasses. She had excellent preparation and communication before the wedding day and followed up respectively post-wedding date. Aimee was a delight, made me laugh and was positive and driving force on the wedding day--I can not say enough good things about this event coordinator!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Denise · Married on 06/13/2015

Aimee was extremely professional, courteous and personable, a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to any client needing help with event planning.

Sent on 06/22/2015

A backyard wedding sounded like a wonderful idea when our daughter first asked us but I knew we would need exceptional help in the planning and organizing of such an important event. Aimee Griffin came highly recommended and I knew why immediately at our first introduction. Aimee listened to our ideas, hopes and excitement and talked it through with us honoring our desires and budget.
    We hired Aimee for the full wedding planning and consultation and at every step she proved a talented organizer. She was the point contact with all the vendors and brought us helpful suggestions and options, particularly if challenges arose.
    From helping to catch and corral our chickens to move out of earshot of the ceremony to magically producing an umbrella to place over the bagpiper playing Amazing Grace as rain gently began, she was willing to tackle every job that made the wedding a great success. Thanks to Aimee we were able to be guests at and thoroughly enjoy our daughter’s wedding.
    Aimee performed countless unasked duties (as well as the asked) and she did it all with grace, enthusiasm, professionalism and a smile.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/12/2014

"Aimee Griffin was a joy to work with when I decided to throw a "going away" party for dear friends. Her enthusiasm for party planning was evident from start to finish. She developed creative and affordable decor that expressed our theme in a polished manner. Aimee had a great eye for color and paid close attention to the flow of the party set up, plus the needs of our guests. I would recommend Aimee Griffin to anyone who wants a first rate, professional party planner!"
    Stephanie Looney

Sent on 09/25/2014

Katie · event on 05/11/2013

Aimee was so helpful with our mom's surprise 75th Birthday Party! I had a picture in my head of what we wanted to accomplish and Aimee surpassed my expectations in making that picture a reality. She listened, contributed her ideas, and then rolled up her sleeves and got to work to get every detail completed. It was a very memorable event for our mom and everyone who was here! I would highly recommend Aimee for your next event.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Ann · Married on 09/29/2012

We used A. Griffin Events to help style our family photos during a very chaotic season in our lives. She came highly recommended by several vendors in the photography industry. Aimee was more than accommodating and so pleasant to work with. We loved working with her; she made us feel like we were her top priority. I was able to be honest with her through out the process and she made subtle changes according to our feedback to present us with the best options (which both my husband and I loved). Our family photos look amazing and it's largely due to Aimee's styling and with simple details that she included that we didn't even think of. Thank you, Aimee. We can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2016