A Grand Event Tent & Event Rentals Reviews

94 | Kensington, MD

94 Reviews for A Grand Event Tent & Event Rentals

I ordered a tent, globe lights, tables, chairs, napkins, and tablecloths for my wedding last Saturday. Everything was beautiful quality and set up and tear down was quick and easy. My only complaint is that not all of the fabrics are true to the color samples they have on their website. The standard mint tablecloths for the main tables were perfect, as were the darker green napkins, but what we thought was a pale champagne gold color for the drink and cake tables ended up being a mustardy yellow. It wasn't a big deal since I was a paranoid bride and had a few spare tablecloths available to me, but it would have been nice to be able to order fabric samples before booking. Otherwise, I would certainly recommend A Grand Event and was extremely satisfied with how easy they made this rather large aspect of our wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

A Grand Event provided the linens and pipe/drape for our wedding! They were easy to work with, responded quickly to emails and were great about adding some last minute items and delivery to our order. The linens arrived during the scheduled window, and the driver was courteous and polite. I highly recommend A Grand Event!

Sent on 08/21/2014

April · Married on 07/27/2014

I've used A Grand Event as a professional planner and was very impressed with their services. As a bride, they took my satisfaction to another level! They are very responsive to questions and requests and flexible with any changes that need to be made. They did a great job with everything!

Sent on 08/05/2014

We did lots of DIY for our wedding and working with A Grand Event Party Rentals was extremely easy. Kristen was always very responsive to any changes we made in our evolving rental list. The tables, chairs, china and glassware for our ceremony, cocktail and reception was delivered in perfect conditions on Friday and picked up promptly on Monday. It was a real pleasure working with this company.

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • Meilani

Meilani · Married on 07/11/2014

I used A Grand Event for linens for my wedding. They had the best price in the area from the companies I quoted and it was great value for the money. The colors I chose matched my wedding scheme perfectly and I appreciated that they had tons of colors to choose from. I worked with Kristen over email and she was responsive and flexible. I also appreciated that they offered a pick-up option rather than being forced to pay a delivery fee. It was a painless process and I would use them again if I needed linens.

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • User4190652 · 2+ years ago

A Grand Event set up strands of pearl lights over the patio of our wedding venue and they did an absolutely beautiful job - I would highly recommend this vendor to any couples who are having part or all of their wedding reception outdoors. Michael was very professional and responsive to my questions and changes during the planning process.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Monica · Married on 05/03/2014

4 a Grand Event was fabulous to work with! We changed what we wanted to rent from them multiple times and they were very accommodating with our requests. The tent looks AMAZING on the wedding day and I'd highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Cannot compliment enough for their flexibility. We had an outdoor event and they were so patient with our needs for "do we tent or not tent". They were so kind with our prewedding decision jitters. We did end up setting up the tent which was beautiful. The chairs were perfect. Compliments to the guys who delivered-- my groom was very happy. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/28/2014

They were so easy and accommodating and service was great.

Sent on 12/03/2013

The people here showed us great customer service. They worked with us on some last minute changes with professionalism and great attitudes. I'd recommend them for your rental needs.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 09/07/2013

Our wedding tent & outdoor dance floor was by far my favorite part of our reception thanks to the amazing team at A Grand Event! During the planning process we worked with Wes and he was extremely knowledge, professional and trustworthy. We had 3 plans based solely on weather and Wes was so accommodating and helped give us some great ideas. Our draped tent and chandeliers were out of this world beautiful. I almost cried when I saw it because of how amazing it looked. We had the wedding of our dreams due in large part to the tent and dance floor services from a Grand Event. A Grand Event was one of our favorite vendors we got to work with and I couldn't imagine using anyone else b/c they were so phenomenal!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Tina · Married on 08/31/2013

I found A grand event through weddingwire after I was having trouble getting in touch with local DC rental companies to provide linens and a dance floor for my wedding day. I had my event at the Newseum and by using a Grand Event rather than their linen company I was able to save a large amount of money. I went through Wes for everything and he was wonderful to work with. He always quickly responded to my emails and was very flexible when my event order changed several times. He helped me in doing a "mock set up" of what my tables would look like the day of and gave me options of how I could cut costs to stay within my budget. He was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend his company to anyone needing linens or a dance floor for their big day!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Dale · Married on 08/17/2013

I called A Grand Event Party Rentals for a tent, tables, and chairs. They were very professional, prompt, and courteous. It was worth every penny. They made this part of the wedding process very easy. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/20/2013

MONICA · Married on 06/08/2013

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH - RENTED ITEMS FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY PARTY AND EVERYTHING LOOKED AND TURNED OUR GREAT. WILL DEFINITLY BE USING A GRAND EVENT IN THE FURTURE.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Miriam · Married on 06/01/2013

Affordable, prompt, easy to plan and work with. Professional service.

Sent on 06/04/2013

The people at A Grand Event were professional in every way. Their rates were extremely competitive, and the set-up was beautiful. Too bad I am not going to get married again! I would use them for another garden party any time.

Sent on 06/07/2013

A Grand Event was incredible to work with! I would highly recommend them - from the planning stages to event execution. They were quick to respond from the very beginning and were extremely accommodating with additions and changes to our requests. They were thorough, informative and detail oriented. They arrived on time (actually early) to set up and we efficient in set-up and break down. Their set up team far exceeded my expectations. They went above and beyond what was required of them and were quite helpful - plus they were fun to work with. They made it an easy and delightful experience. Couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • User2111965 · 2+ years ago

FABULOUS!!!! Beautiful chairs and linens! I can't imagine the reception without them! Affordable, professional, high quality, everything we were looking for and more!!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • Austria

Austria · Married on 02/23/2013

We rented cocktail tables and linens from A Grand Event. They were prompt, courteous and very helpful. I would highly recommend them for any party rental needs.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Kimberley · Married on 12/08/2012

A Grand Event Party Rentals provided us with the *most beautiful* rental equipment for a home cocktail party of over 40 people to include huge chafing dishes and stunning silver platters! All the guests loved the products so much they asked where they could rent them! :) Very smooth rental process all around from rental proposal to drop off!!

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2012

High quality rentals that made my wedding look fantastic. Delivery and pickup went off as scheduled, during a short time window that my venue allowed. Grand Event rentals had no problems changing a few things to my contract last minute and I had no issues at all with the company or the rentals they provided.

Sent on 10/12/2012

amy · Married on 09/15/2012

they were great! and made suggestions i wouldn't have thought of that really helped out!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Please remove this review. I used a company with the same name and thought I was reviewing them.

Sent on 08/03/2012

c · Married on 06/30/2012

I rented tables and chairs to use for a party. Wes was very helpful with answering my questions and providing an estimate for the delivery time, on the delivery date. The delivery crew were great! They called me 20 min before arrival to let me know they were on the way to deliver and also despite our area having a huge storm and no power, they picked up on time and called to let me know when they were nearby.
    Although due to the power outage we were unable to have our party, the tables and chairs that we rented were in great shape. I would highly recommend them and use them again!

Sent on 07/06/2012

kelly · Married on 06/16/2012

Couldn't possibly be happier with every aspect of A Grand Event's service! They were absolutely fabulous from start to finish!

Sent on 06/22/2012