A Grand Affair Events LLC Reviews

31 | Charlottesville, VA

31 Reviews for A Grand Affair Events LLC

Jason · Married on 08/20/2011

Beverly and her team were amazing to work with and absolutely crucial on my wedding day – I can’t emphasize enough how much she added to the overall success of the day. Her experience really showed in her professionalism and her capability to deal with all vendors, family members and guests in an appropriate, stress-free manner. Beverly coordinated everything for me and my husband on our wedding day, leaving us with zero worries and no glitches. She arrived at the reception venue well in advance to supervise, coordinate, and assist in the set up. She then moved on to the church to greet and instruct our ushers; coordinate the musicians, décor, and transportation; and patiently answer any guest’s question before our ceremony. During the reception, she seamlessly took care of all hiccups and coordinated our band, caterers, transportation, and favors. In the midst of it all she even provided beautiful decorations to our candy bar (which was above and beyond our expectations) and getaway ride. Beverly was professional and poised and respectful to all the vendors. With Beverly in charge, you (and everyone else) will enjoy your wedding day (or any special event) so much more. I highly recommend using A Grand Affair.

Sent on 01/28/2012

C · Married on 09/08/2012

Beverly assisted us with day-of coordination. Even though I'm an event planner and had planned the wedding myself, I know how important it is to have someone the day of to make sure things go well. It was great to know that we had Beverly there to handle any little problems that arose! My husband and I were able to really enjoy the day and not worry about a single detail because we had Bev! She came to our rehearsal to introduce herself to everyone and make sure things rand smoothly, and then was there the day of the wedding to meet our vendors, coordinate our ceremony, set up decorations, and keep the reception schedule on track. She even stayed late to help our families pack up personal items. She was also wonderful to put up with me and all the little details and information that I sent to her before the wedding :) Hiring a coordinator is the best decision any bride can make, and Beverly certainly helped me and my husband relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Beverly at A Grand Affair is extremely dedicated. Her professionalism and attention to detail gave me confidence that my event was in great hands, and her enthusiasm for her work is clear. On our wedding day, Beverly coordinated vendors, guests, and a busy timeline with grace, and I know that it was her hard work and talent that allowed the day to go off without a hitch.

Sent on 01/02/2014

We were very pleased with Beverly and the services she provided us! She was friendly, pleasant and completely professional. She was organized and followed up on everything. We relied on her to keep everything running smoothly, and we were so grateful for her time and attention. She helped make our day so special!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

4.2
      3.5

Beverly and her sister were very helpful. They only did the "day of" help--and it was very useful since we could not be at the venue for prior to the wedding

Sent on 12/31/2013

3.5

Beverly provided day of (which was more like month of) services for my wedding. I am not sure I could have done everything without her. Having her really made my wedding so much more enjoyable and memorable for our entire family.

Sent on 09/17/2012