Agogo Rentals Reviews

20 | Cincinnati, OH

20 Reviews for Agogo Rentals

Chad and his team are wonderful to work with. They are responsive and very professional. We used A Gogo for ceremony chairs, draping behind the head table, cocktail tables and linens, an extra bar, projector and screen, and back-up tents for our outdoor ceremony. A Gogo was on-time and quick with set-up and tear down. I can't recommend this company highly enough and would certainly use them again for a large event.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2016

We found out at the last minute that we might need to provide a tent for the string trio at our wedding. I reached out to A Gogo Event Rentals, and someone got back to me right away. Their service was great, and their prices were really affordable. In the end we did not need to rent the tent, but I would definitely work with A Gogo rentals again for any future needs!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

A Gogo Rentals was very affordable, quick to answer inquiries, knowledgeable, and they have high quality rentals.The staff was very friendly and professional.
    They were very instrumental in making our outdoor reception look beautiful.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Agogo Rentals's reply:

Thank you, we appreciate your business and the time you took to provide feedback - it was a pleasure working with you!

Christine · Married on 05/02/2014

Gogo rental company was so easy to work with, they were very flexible with changes and needs so close to our wedding. Very professional and accommodating, I will absolutely recommend them to others!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Working with A Gogo was one of the best decisions we made. The chairs were in excellent condition, the tables were perfect & the prices couldn't have been beaten! Working with Chad was great, he was very responsive when I needed a question answered & if there was a minor hiccup along the way with the reception hall, he was right there to make sure I didn't need to worry about a thing. Thank you Chad & A Gogo Rental!

Sent on 02/25/2014

worked with me to have everything in place, i didn;t have to worry about anything- they were awesome

Sent on 12/27/2013

Tamme Blevins · Married on 07/21/2013

Was a wonderful experience with Gogo. Made everything easy. Gogo Rentals is highly recommended by all of us.

Sent on 12/26/2013

This vendor provided exceptional service for my wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2013

This company was friendly, and worked well with the venue. Rentals are set at a fair and competitive price, but handled with friendliness and professionalism.

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2013

I am so glad I found A Gogo Event Rentals and that this vendor was able to be a part of our wedding day! We had an outdoor ceremony and rented 150 chairs and also had the delivery, set-up and take-down included.

We had our ceremony at Tower Park in Fort Thomas, right in front of the entrance to the banquet hall ie "Mess Hall". If you are familiar with the area you know that there is a massive rock in the middle of the brick area ie "my center aisle' ;). After a quick meeting on-site with Chad (the owner) before the event I was rest assured knowing our set-up was in good hands. The day of set-up was perfect with the chairs in a slight arch and with "the aisle" shifted to the left - the rock that I was sooo nervous about literally was invisible.

The quality of service and communication during the pre-contract phase was far superior than the area competition. The cost and value was excellent and I would recommend this company to any of my best friends.

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • W

Wendi · Married on 10/12/2013

We rented white chairs and had to change the number once we got closer to the date. It was not an issue at all. I would do business with them again if I had a need to.

Sent on 12/21/2013

We corresponded with Chad. He was very helpful and responded quickly when we had questions. The chair/table set up was done in an efficient, professional manner. We enjoyed working with Chad.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Mandy · Married on 05/04/2013

Very helpful and accommodating with our strange venue.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Bette · Married on 06/08/2013

We were very pleased with our service from A Go Go...rented chairs for our daughter's wedding reception and they were delivered on time, and picked up as scheduled and were just what we ordered.

• User3743618 · event on: 06/22/2013

Very helpful with suggestions to fit my needs for my daughter's graduation party.

Sent on 12/20/2013
  • User3478888 · event on: 09/09/2013

Very easy to work with and very professional staff. Thanks for everything, the tent always looks awesome.

Sent on 12/27/2013

A Gogo did a great job with our wedding, providing tables, chairs, a bar, and other services. They were about an hour late with their delivery, and gave us a very big window of time during which we had to be at the venue to meet them, which was frustrating. They did, however, haul our furniture up flights of stairs to the roof free of charge to make up for this, which we appreciated. They picked everything up the Monday after the event and we did not need to be involved. I would definitely use A Gogo again. Thanks!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Terri · Married on 08/31/2013

Even though we didn't ever get to use the chairs due to the severe thunderstorm that blew in, they looked liked they were set up nicely. The extra charge for delivering and picking up the chairs on a weekend felt a bit high, but we had no choice on the delivery/pickup date because we only had the hall for one day. If you can find any way to avoid the weekend, you will save a lot of money.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Laura · Married on 07/22/2012

Great service! The best prices in town for rental chairs that we needed for our wedding. Delivery and set up were great.

Sent on 01/31/2013