A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Reviews

29 | Jacksonville, FL

29 Reviews for A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2012

My wedding would not have been the same without Faythe. My makeup was perfect and lasted all day from getting ready at 11am to dancing until almost midnight. I am so glad that she talked me into an updo for my wedding because as she predicted the weather was so humid! She was great company and her team made everyone feel relaxed and pampered. I know several of my bridesmaids will be using this team for their own weddings coming up! Thanks Faye

Sent on 10/17/2012

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2012

What can I say, you are simply a ROCK STAR Faythe! You were amazing and your team made us all look hot! My bridesmaids loved their makeup and I am so glad that you made time for the girls who wanted to get their makeup done after seeing how awesome everyone looked! I LOVE the airbrush makeup! it covered all my acne scars and I have never felt or looked so beautiful. I wish I could hire you to come to my makeup and hair every morning!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Candice · Married on 07/08/2012

I was really nervous letting someone else do my makeup since I don't wear it on a regular basis and if I do its just powder. Faythe listened to me and together we came up with a wedding makeup look that was perfect. I have never in my life felt more beautiful and now Ive started wearing more makeup daily because I loved it so much. She answered every email and phone call and really took time with me. I would recommend Faythe to any bride.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2012

Thank you Faythe and your glam team for making us so beautiful on my wedding day. My husband said he has never seen me so beautiful as when I walked down the isle. He kept asking me to kiss him just to see that my lipstick wouldn't come off on him. My makeup lasted all day and into the night through lots of happy tears. Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Christy · Married on 05/20/2012

Thank you for making my wedding day so special! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful I was and my husband couldn't stop looking at me. My photographer commented that he wasn't paying attention in photos cause he kept staring at me. I LOVED my makeup and it lasted through many many happy tears and kisses

Sent on 10/06/2012

My wedding day was amazing thanks to all my rock star vendors! Faythe did an amazing job on my not so traditional hair and makeup. I wanted a 1950s pin up rockabilly makeup and hair look for my wedding day. I looked amazing on my wedding day and wish I could hire her to come do my makeup every morning.

Sent on 09/30/2012

melissa · Married on 01/07/2012

The Glam Team artists were amazing! Faythe was already booked, so I booked one of her team artists Kari. Everyone was so happy with their makeup and hair. I was thrilled that my makeup stayed in place for almost 15 hours through dancing, drinking, and lots of kissing lol.

Sent on 01/16/2012

laura · Married on 12/10/2011

Faythe did my hair and makeup for my recent wedding and also did all the girls' hair in my bridal party. She was so awesome and I am so happy to have found her! She was instantly able to make whatever minor tweaks we wanted so that we felt our hair looked perfect. And that we did, I continue to hear how stunning I looked. My sisters said they have always wanted the style that Faythe put together for them. Not only is Faythe great at what she does but she is such a kind and interesting person. One of my friends forgot her earrings and Faythe lent her a pair. All my friends enjoyed chatting with her as we were getting ready so it was great to have someone they were comfortable around. Thanks Faythe!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Leigh Anne · Married on 11/27/2011

Faythe is an absolutely amazing makeup artist. I couldn't have been happier with the how it turned out on my wedding day. Plus she is super sweet! All of my bridesmaids were really pleased with the way their hair turned out too! I highly recommend her, she is fabulous!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Kady · Married on 10/14/2011

I planned my wedding out of state and booked Faythe by looking at her website. I was so lucky she turned out to be one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! She worked with me during my consultation until my hair and makeup was just how I wanted! My makeup was so perfect and she uses all vegan friendly make-up that is waterproof. I was crying like a baby all day because of the beautiful moments in my wedding and you would not be able to tell in the pictures whatsoever. My hair was stunning as well! She was very fun and easy to work with throughout the whole process. Knowing she was in charge of my look for the day made everything else a piece of cake! Thank you Faythe!

Sent on 01/07/2012

D · Married on 10/14/2011

Coordinating a wedding when the bride lives out of state was very stressful for this mother of the bride! Faythe was very accomodating coordinating our trial date and time as it changed with pre wedding events. She was on time, listened to what my daughters wanted and then checked every detail to ensure it was exactly what they wanted after she put it on. It was a very pleasant experience and a relief to know she would change anything they wanted different. After the trial I was very confident that they would look beautiful, and the wedding pictures prove it. My only regret is I didn't have her do my makeup too! Next time Faythe, One more wedding to go!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Chelsie · Married on 10/14/2011

I was extremely happy with Faythe! She always responded to my email's and phone calls. As every girl knows your wedding day is the one day you have to look perfect an Faythe made that happen for my sister, the bride, and myself, maid of honor. She was able to meet with us for a trial even when it was just a couple days before the wedding. When it came to making us happy, she wanted to make sure every detail was the way we wanted it. Though she did not know it, making me happy with my hair and make-up is not an easy task by any means. Faythe was able to tackle it and make me so happy in just one try. I am so thankful to her because as the maid of honor, my hair and make-up was definitely not my priority on my sisters' big day. With her flexibility and talent I never once had to worry about how I looked and I could focus entirely on my sister the day of her wedding. Faythe was Awesome!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Colleen · Married on 06/12/2011

Faythe was absolutely AMAZING! Getting married on a Sunday morning with my entire bridal party wanting to get hair and makeup done had me so stressed with trying to find someone who was willing to get up so early! Thank God for Faythe and her team! She came to our hotel at 6am on a Sunday and had us all done up and out the door for pictures in no time. I can't thank her enough for all her help! We looked amazing, especially my mom! Thank you Faythe!!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Rebekah · Married on 05/28/2011

Faythe was excellent!! I had Faythe do my hair and make-up for my recent wedding & she did an AWESOME job!! I will definitely be recommending her to other soon-to-be brides!

Sent on 06/14/2011

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

Becky it was such an honor to work with you and your bridal party. You are so blessed to have so many amazing girls by your side!!! Corinna did such an incredible job with your images and you look flawless....xoxo Faythe

Robyn · Married on 05/21/2011

Faythe made me look like Audrey Hepburn! I loved my hair and my makeup! She listened to what I said and Asked questions so we were sure we were both on the same page. On my wedding day it seemed like she was a friend rather than a vendor. She also did my makeup and again, Audrey! I was blown away by how great it was! She did an amazing job on my mom and matron of honor's makeup! She is awesome! I felt like her rates were very reasonable, especially compared to other area hair and makeup artists. But just because the fees were reasonable did not mean the service level or results were compromised one bit. Love her!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Krystal · Married on 05/07/2011

I would recomend her to EVERY bride!! She exellent I have never felt more beautiful that the day of my wedding all thanks to her. She is very kind hearted person, I only had me and one bridesmaid so sshe was done in less than an hour and made sure we were both completely happy before she left. she very down to earth and easy to get along with.... Thank You So Much Faythe

Krystal

Sent on 07/08/2011

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

It was an honor to be your makeup artist. Im so glad that even without a trial run , we nailed the exact look both of you loved!!! in less than an hour woo hoo!!! blessings on your marriage

Raina · Married on 05/07/2011

Thanks so much guys everything turned out great.

Yours Truly,

Raina

Sent on 01/23/2012

Tracie · Married on 04/26/2011

Faythe made me into a beautiful bride in minutes! I am so thankful for her kindness and willingness to help me make my destination wedding a dream come true!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

When a couple as in love as you two get married, it's an honor to be apart.

laura · Married on 04/09/2011

I can not say enough great things about Faythe! She did an amazing job on myself and my bridal party. We looked and felt gorgeous! I had never felt so beautiful! My husband kept telling me how beautiful I looked and it's all thanks to Faythe! I would (and have) definitely recommend her!!!!

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

aww Laura, I love hearing about how grooms love the makeup/hair look done on a bride. You ARE beautiful all the time, he is a lucky guy. I look forward to working with you again for your bridemaid's wedding coming up

Valerie · Married on 04/09/2011

Faythe did the makeup/hair for my daughter's wedding and it all turned out beautiful! She was very patient and took her time to make us gorgeous. I would definitely recommend her!

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

Thank you....I love my mother of the brides!!!

Alisha · Married on 04/09/2011

Faythe is absolutely amazing as a hair and makeup artist! She recently did my best friend's wedding and we all looked fantastic. I was incredibly sick on the day of the wedding but in the pictures you can't tell at all.

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2010

The entire bridal party looked amazing in a short amount of time! Faythe has a wonderful spirit and is so accommodating. Each person in the bridal party continues to have the same comment. We all would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2010

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

Cindy, THANK YOU for having me as your wedding day artist. Everyone was super sweet and beautiful

Keely · Married on 10/23/2010

Faythe is pretty amazing, she did my makeup for boudoir and two months later did my wedding. She has strong professional ethics and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. I had a large wedding party (7) and when I booked her only 2 of my girls wanted professional makeup- by the time she left all but 2 had their makeup done and she cut me a break (thanks girl) - we all felt like princesses on my special day!

Sent on 02/19/2011

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

Keely, THANK YOU It was an honor to be apart of your special day!!! You are very blessed to have such amazing girlfriends around you. The images from both your boudior and wedding are beautiful!!1

Holly · Married on 10/06/2010

I absolutely LOVE Faythe all around. She is INCREDIBLY talented and did such an amazing job for both my engagement pictures AND for my wedding. Besides being incredibly talented~ she is an incredibly sweet and sincere woman and I would not hesitate for a second to refer her to ANY of my close friends and family. I am hoping to work with her again~ this time for a maternity shoot! :) I can't say enough great things about Faythe~ she is the BEST!!!

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic's reply:

holly, I love it when brides become lifelong friends!!! Im looking forward to that maternity shoot coming up!!!
  • Patricia & Derek

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2012

Faythe was so great to work with. She listened to all of my concerns about my wedding makeup during my trial run, and then was still able to make a few changes the day of that I decided I wanted. I wanted to have a natural look at first and then I thought why go natural have fun with it. I had Faythe do a little more of a dramatic eye with lashes to really make my eyes pop! I got complements all night about how beautiful I looked. She also took all the ideas I wanted for my hair and made it happen! My bridesmaids also looked beautiful! My airbrush makeup lasted all night till I washed it off. I absolutely recommend Faythe! Her prices, work, and even her company were all great additions to my wedding day...

Sent on 05/31/2012