A Girls Night Out Limo.com Reviews

23 | Olathe, KS

23 Reviews for A Girls Night Out Limo.com

Sydney Jewell · Married on 09/15/2018

Great service

Easy to work with and great pricing for a few hours of pictures before the wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Johnson County Limo/A Girls Night Out Limo for a two hour package they were offering at a discounted rate to travel to two separate photo locations on the day of our wedding. They arrived on time, and the limo was very clean. They waited for us at each spot and ensured we were where we needed to be on time, and the driver was very courteous. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kate · Married on 01/29/2011

With our large wedding party, a limo bus was a must. For most of our wedding party, the ride between the wedding and reception Was their favorite part of the day! Girls night out did such a fantastic job making the trip stress free and fun!!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

T · Married on 01/08/2011

We used GNO for my bachelorette party and on the wedding day. Had great experiences both times! No complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Elissa · Married on 09/26/2009

A Girls Night Out is a great limo service. They were always on time, the Limo was very clean, and the driver was more than happy to take us where ever we wanted to. I would recommend this Limo Service to anyone looking for a great time.

Sent on 10/14/2009
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/24/2009

Loved their bus.Everyone had fun on the way to the ceremony and it was great to have safe transportation.Driver was great and did a great job keeping us on time.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2009

They have a good selection of limousines available at Girls Night Out.The extra services they provided made everything much more special. Bottom line the best rates in Kansas.

Sent on 03/22/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2008

right on time, very courteous & even took "the long way" on the way to the reception for us :) (which we didn't mind one bit!)

Sent on 02/23/2010

Katie · Married on 01/27/2007

Great! For $275 we got 3 hours in a limo bus. The bus was clean and everyone fit perfectly. There were 16 of us and our cooler.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Candice · Married on 09/17/2005

Another perfect thing for a perfect wedding... The driver was dressed appropriatly, opened doors for me, made sure we got our moneys worth for four hours....

Sent on 04/23/2008

Bessa · Married on 07/07/2007

They were on time and very nice. The limo was clean and organized. I will use them for future events.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2018

I scheduled A Girls Night Out Limo to take my bridal party from the reception to downtown. The limo was beautiful, driver was polite and respectful. The only reason I am rating them a 4/5 on professionalism is because they charged my card they had on file by accident, after I gave them cash for the remaining balance (as requested the day of service). They caught their own mistake and refunded the money back on my card.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Annabella · Married on 06/27/2008

Great performance by Girls night out.They are a very unique company and are always doing special prices for special occasions.Loved their fleet all limousines are modern and is a treat to ride in one.They did everything right on my wedding day and I would definitely book my ride with them again.

Sent on 10/27/2009
  • O

Ophilia · Married on 02/13/2009

Hot limousines!Great rates for weddings and very polite chauffeurs.We had a great time in our Escalade.Arrived early and had time for pictures.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Erin · Married on 12/29/2007

I rented a 24 seater excursion limo to transport my whole wedding party and a towncar to take me and my husband home at the end of the night. The company suggested this package to me because it saved me a lot of money. I didn't have to pay for a car to sit there all night. They were over all very flexible, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 05/14/2008

Casie · Married on 10/30/2008

Girls Night Out was very professional and has the nicest looking limousines.The driver was always there when we needed to go somewhere.The packages that they offer for weddings are affordable and you will get royal treatment.

Sent on 09/20/2009

Ellen · Married on 09/04/2011

3.0

So it has been a while since girls night out has been reviewed so I was a little worried with booking them for our wedding and bachelorette party. The Bachelorette party limo was late picking us up and ended picking up guests first instead of us but everyone makes mistakes. The guy that night was a really crazy driver, slamming on the breaks and cutting off traffic. When you have been drinking heavily for the night it does not go well. The woman who drove us from our wedding reception to our hotel was really nice, a lot easier of a driver. Both the limos where clean and in good condition. Despite the bad driver for the party I would still recommend girls night out limo.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 02/14/2009

3.8
      2.0

Shannon, the owner is GREAT!! He is there to answer any questions you have and responds in no time! The limo was great, although it kinda smelled like cigarette smoke when I first got in. The driver however, was quite an ass!! We couldn't wait to put up the partition because he was just flat out RUDE!! He got mad because my husband and I were taking pictures still and he wanted to go! We knew how long it took to get to our reception site but he was really rude about it!!! I've had other great experiences with them though so I would use them again for sure!!

Sent on 03/16/2009

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2008

1.6
      0.0
      0.5

We used this company for my Bachelorette party as well as our wedding. The driver had the flu the night he drove for the Bachelrette party. We had the same driver for the day of the wedding, and he was incredibly rude when we wanted to go to one more photo location; NOT flexible. However, my parents worked with the owner who was very kind and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/19/2009

Kirk · Married on 03/01/2014

1.4
      2.0

Had a limo for our group paid for an reserved. They failed to pick us up due to weather even though many other limos were out that night. We were NEVER contacted b phone or email. I called 5 minutes to pick up time and was told for the first time they were not coming. We had no form a transportation for our group and it ruined our special evening. I would go with a company that respects you more and there are plenty other options in KC.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Kristina · Married on 06/20/2015

1.4
      1.0

Terrible terrible terrible!!! We were supposed to have the LimoLiner from 6pm-1am. They Called 30 min prior to 6pm pickup time to tell us they can't get the limo bus lights to turn on and the stereo won't work. They offered 2 Escalades - yes they were nice but we were squeezed like sardines and our group was split up! We couldn’t even celebrate together. I specifically requested the limo bus because I wanted everyone together and to have plenty of room as well as a bathroom! they ended up contacted a different limo bus company (showtime limo - and the drive was amazing, he picked us up at our 2nd stop) but it still wasn't the bus we requested and wasn't for the length of time we requested, they showed up around 9pm. We went through so much crap and they didn't even try to discount anything! It was such a crappy start to what was supposed to be a fun night! We wasted so much time dealing with it that I wasn’t even able to enjoy the party! I am extremely disappointed in how the situation was handled and the fact that they literally called me 30min prior to pickup to tell me the bus was not available. I would never use this company again! Like I said, the least they could do was offer a discount but instead they are still charging me full price. Use Showtime transportation!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kristin Walters · Married on 06/01/2019

Worst experience ever

This limo company is absolutely terrible!!! They broke down at my wedding and ended up having to send a smaller limo to take us to the wedding. They ended up giving us a discount on another service. Yesterday was my brothers wedding where we booked them again to redeem the terrible 1st experience... We agreed on them sending their “brand new bus”. The bus smelled of sewer and was DISGUSTINGLY DIRTY! The ac did not work. The seats had duct tape all over it. The girls dresses were ruined on the bottom from the dirty floor. The bus then broke down on the way to the wedding. We had to get 6 Uber’s to take the bridal party to the wedding!!! We didn’t arrive until after the wedding was suppose to start. What a mess! NEVER BOOK THIS COMPANY !!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Niki · Getting married on 03/22/2021

0.6
      0.5

I would not recommend this limo service at all. I would use Show Time Limo! We had reserved the Limo Bus for over a month and communicated throughout to them about how special this evening was. The day of I called to verify that everything was in place and a quality check was done. They reported everything was good to go and they were ready for us. 30 minutes prior to picking up all of my guests they stated the bus was not working the lights, music but the bus ran. They sent us 2 escalades that we were packed tight in and we couldn't all be together for the "big surprise". I couldn't even enjoy the night because of this situation. Girls Night Out Limo went to an external Limo Service (Show Time Limo) who provided us a bus that fit our needs but still wasn't what we wanted. Girls Night Out said, "we are out of this problem now that Show Time Limo service has you covered" they didn't offer to help pay for the cost of Show Time Limo.We didn't even have the bus for the allotted time! Once Show Time showed up Girls Night out wanted out of the deal. I was so disappointed in how everything happened. Show Time was amazing once we received them but reported that Girls Night Out said their job was done because it was passed on. Show Time needed to be paid somehow and was wanting us to pay FULL PRICE because Girls Night Out was not offering to pay for our replacement ride. To me Girls Night Out should swallow their pride and at least offer to pay some of the payment since they were the ones that we were originally with and their bus was the one that didn't work. That seems fair to me? But they don't want to do this. They wanted out! Girls Night Out should prepare for these types of scenarios and understand why we are so frustrated. You can apologize all you want but what are you going to do to make it right? Quite frankly Girls Night Out didn't want to do the right thing for the shitty situation we were put it. Your business functions on how you handle crappy situations. This

Sent on 01/15/2018