A Girl's Gotta Go Reviews

A Girl's Gotta Go 5
A Girl's Gotta Go 6
A Girl's Gotta Go 7

Katie · Married on 03/11/2013

Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go was very helpful as I planned our wedding. I first contacted her when I decided to do a destination wedding and had no idea where to go. We looked at places both inside and outside the U.S. and settled on the Florida Keys. I ended up choosing a resort that Stacy had never been to, but it all worked out great. Stacy helped all of our guests with room reservations and was available to help with travel as well. Because I had an on-site and local wedding planner, I did not use all of Stacy's services, but I have no doubt that she would be incredibly helpful and valuable to other brides.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2012

I had an amazing wedding in Jamaica thanks to Stacy. She helped me plan everything and made all the travel arrangements for my guests. With her knowledge and experience she made the planning fun and stress free.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/18/2012

We had an Amazing time on our honeymoon at Sandals Grand St. Lucian thanks to the expertise of our travelista-Alin Halajian at A Girls Gotta Go, who designed our wedding website through weddingwire.com/kyleandannette, set up our honeymoon registry and created our memorable and dream like vacation for our honeymoon! We have booked many trips through the years with our agent Alin and have found our travel experiences to be very organized, hassle free, and everything taken care of to make sure our trip is perfect! We love there preferred vendor Travel Impressions and We would highly recommend A Girls Gotta Go to book all your travel needs to any destination and find Sandals resorts makes the perfect Honeymoon, Destination Wedding or Couples Retreat! We are looking to plan our anniversary trip to another Sandals Resort through A Girls Gotta Go!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

I worked with Stacy from A Girls Gotta Go to plan both my destination wedding and honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Stacy is very knowledgeable and will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy. She made the process simple and stress free for my husband and I as well as our 30 guests. I would definitely recommend using A Girls Gotta Go for any of your travel needs!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

My experience with Stacy Evos of a Girl's Gotta Go was fabulous. I have always booked my own trips in the past but I figured for my honeymoon I should contact a travel agent. I never knew the process could be so easy. Stacy responded to my emails in a very timely manner and handled everything for me. As a result, my honeymoon was awesome!

Sent on 09/26/2012

laura · Married on 09/02/2012

Everything was done on time, and always got responses right away. great prices!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go was extremely helpful in finding a honeymoon destination that not only fit our budget after the wedding, but exceeded our expectations on all levels. She offered many different options and was very accommodating throughout the planning and payment process. I would recommend her services to friends and family and anyone who is searching for a honeymoon or trip that WOW's on all levels.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/10/2012

We first discovered A Girls Gotta Go from a destination expo they hosted in Waltham Massachusetts. They had many countries and resort represented with the wealth of information. An agent overheard me telling a vendor about the thought of a destination wedding and they instantly began helping. Stacey Evos guided my now husband and I in all aspects. She provided a wealth of options within our budget. We ultimately settled on her first recommendation of the Dreams Resort in Punta Cana and could not have been happier with her choice. She was readily available by phone and email and often responded in record time. Her professionalism, calm nature, and knowledge put this bride at ease. She often assisted with other questions we had regarding other parts of our big day like answering how to ship welcome bags down there. She worked with all 28 guest of our wedding and all said they would definitely use her service again. For any novice or beginner traveler, she and her company have the right service for all! I can't wait to use them to plan our next trip!!!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2012

Stacy is very prompt at responding to emails, extremely knowledgable about MANY places and most important: friendly. She makes you feel very comfortable and asks questions to make sure that you get the vacation YOU want. We booked our honeymoon through Stacy for Sandals Grande St. Lucian in St. Lucia and had an AMAZING time. We were recommended to her by a friend and we will continue to recommend her to our friends!!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Stacy was so helpful with planning our Honeymoon she knew all about Hawaii and what Islands we would like for what we wanted to do! I'm glad I found her and now have a new travel agent to work with!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

Stacy our travel agent was extremely helpful when it came to choosing our honeymoon. She was flexible and available when it came to meeting us or chatting on the phone. She responded to every email within 24 hours. She even helped us set up our honeymoon registry which was awesome and easy to use for us and our guests. We can't wait to do more business with her!! We actually already started planning our next vacation!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • O

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2012

Stacy is the most wonderful travel agent we have ever worked with. She was always ready to answer any questions we had about our honeymoon, no matter how many times we changed our mind as to where we wanted to go.

She helped us plan our honeymoon from start to finish, and even watched airfare trends and alerted us when the flights were at their most affordable.

I have recommended Stacy to all of my friends and will continue to use her for all of our travel plans going forward!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Cheryl · Married on 11/04/2011

My husband (fiance' at the time) and I were looking to work with a travel agency who would really listen to what we were interested in for our honeymoon. This included everything from the type of weather we wanted to experience; the sites we wanted to visit; the adventures we wanted to engage in; as well as the type of pampering we wanted. We found that agency in "A Girl's Gotta Go"! From the first moment that we spoke to Stacey Evos, President and Co Founder, we realized that she was not only an expert in arranging travel plans but also truly listened and cared about us. We booked our 10 day honeymoon with Stacy and had a wonderful experience not only through the entire booking process but right up through the return home. In fact, my husband and I are planning on going to Greece within the next year or two and we both agree that we will not plan this trip without Stacy's help. If you are looking for a fantastic trip where you don't have to worry about your travel plans from start to finish, then booking with "A Girl's Gotta Go" is your path to a fantastic time.

Sent on 05/15/2012

David · Married on 10/01/2011

Stacy was recommended by a friend to help me plan a surprise destination honeymoon for my wife and I and I must say she was an amazing help. I started talking to her before I had any idea where I wanted to go and she helped guide me to the most amazing Tahiti honeymoon we could have imagined. The trip went flawlessly due to her maticulous planning. We stayed on the islands of Moorea and Bora Bora at amazing resorts and had days filled with activities planned by Stacy. I will absolutely use her for future travel.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

Stacy from A Girls Gotta Go was truely amazing!! She helped us book our honeymoon to Alaska and we could not have asked for better service. She is very knowledgeable in the travel industy and answered all our questions :) She also made it super easy and came to us to sit down and plan our honeymoon. (Very helpful when you are trying to do a million things)! She got back to us immediately after every phone call or email. Even when we were in Alaska we got a little freaked out and email her some questions about travel and she responded right away!
    We were so pleased with her service we have recommended her to all our family, friends and clients. My parents booked a trip through her in January to Aruba and she got them a great deal!! They were 110% satisfied!
    We will definately be using Stacy for our future travel :)

Sent on 05/03/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2011

To whom this may concern,
    We truly could not have been more pleased by the utmost professional, thorough, and expert wedding and travel services that Stacy provided us as we were planning both our June 2011 destination wedding in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic and honeymoon in Bora Bora. Not only did Stacy make the entire process stress-free for us, but she made it a very enjoyable and care-free event. We were referred to Stacy by our close friends who had worked with her in the planning industry. Upon meeting Stacy, it became immediately evident that she truly enjoyed her work and that travel was her passion. She does travel extensively herself and therefore could share personal experiences of certain islands and certain resorts.
    We chose the Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort & Spa. From the get-go, it was obvious that Stacy had our best interest in mind. She shopped for what we wanted and did not push any services or activities that we were not interested in, and tried to implement discounts wherever she could. This was much appreciated by both us and our families. Right away, upon booking the wedding she negotiated a very delightful room upgrade for our entire wedding week. It was amazing. She managed all of our visitors’ reservations and payments, for both the resort and some for airfare; so that we didn’t have to, and went further to determine deals based on group travel. We didn’t have to do a thing, except make wedding decisions! She made every phone-call, attended every meeting, and then communicated back to us the options and results. She was especially responsive to the hundreds of emails and calls we would initiate with different questions and to-do requests throughout the several months we worked together. She represented us so well, making all arrangements with the resort for the ceremony and reception, even group excursions. She even utilized a multilingual employee to work with the Spanish speaking wedding coordinating team at the resort so to mitigate any miscommunications about our wishes. She worked with the airlines to research luggage requirements and to arrange for how my wedding dress would be stored on the plane, as well as shuttles for our guests to and from the airport.
    As far as our honeymoon reservations, we worked with Stacy for months to obtain affordable airfare to Tahiti and Bora Bora. She was able to help us narrow down to two resorts that we would stay in on the island of Bora Bora, the Pearl Beach Resort as well as the Intercontinental Thalasso Resort & Spa. The trip was AMAZING. She worked it out so that we could stay in an overwater Bungalow for the entire trip at both resorts. We even received an upgrade at the first resort due to Stacy’s request. She arranged meal plans as the dining options on the island are very expensive. Travel to Bora Bora could have been stressful, however, with Stacy’s information we were well prepared. We could not have been any happier with either the wedding or the honeymoon, both destination wise and the experiences we had!!
    Additionally, weeks after the wedding, she even assisted us with a wedding billing discrepancy for which she helped to completely rid of (the resort had made an accounting error and were trying to recuperate the cost of their mistake). Overall, she went above and beyond. We will be using Stacy for all of our future travel and event needs as well as recommending her highly to our friends, family, and others as she is overall top notch. Additionally, she is a true professional and just a pleasure to work with!
    Many Thanks,
    Amanda & Aaron Duguay

Sent on 05/09/2012

Karalyn · Married on 06/25/2010

My husband and I love to travel. Hawaii was always on our hit list, but we were saving it for our honeymoon because everyone said how romantic it was. It did not disappoint. We knew nothing about the islands when we started our research. A Girl's Gotta Go helped us to determine which islands were the right fit for our vacation style. We wanted the true Hawaiian feel of lush vegetation and beaches. We also wanted a touch of night life but not a Miami beach feel. The travelistas helped us to narrow our search to Kaua'i and Maui. Being as it was our honeymoon we planned to splurge a bit, and our Travelista helped us to get the most for our money including a package with breakfast and a free upgrade at the gorgeous Hyatt in Kaua'i and beach view room at the Westin. They also recommended some great activities and restaurants. We have already spread the word to our friends that if they want to take the stress out of planning their honeymoon, they need to contact AGGG.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Eric · Married on 09/03/2017

My wife and I planned our honeymoon very late. We decided to make our destination Bora Bora and Moorea. I contacted Stacy and she went right to work immediately knowing that we were late in the game. She was able to set us up with a itinerary to French Polynesia with a water bungalow in Bora Bora and also make accommodations with best hotel in Moorea (sofitel IA).

Here is why I'm glad i went with Stacy:
    1) Even though she was out of office and on vacation, she still answered my emails/questions
    2) Her team was able to flex our flight time in the very last minute of our stay. we were able to stay in Bora Bora longer and dampen the 9 hour layover we were originally suppose to have in Tahiti.
    3) I probably had a lot of stupid questions, they answered every single one of them with patience.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Camille · Married on 09/06/2015

When we got to the airport to leave for our honeymoon, we found out that our airline was on strike. Everyone's nightmare, right? It was a holiday, so A Girl's Gotta Go was not open but they had provided us with an emergency line, a long with all other paperwork, that we were able to call. They kept us calmed and assured us we would be re-booked that night, which we were. We were so thankful to have booked with a travel agent at that moment!
    From then on the honeymoon was flawless. We honeymooned in Greece. The hotels that they helped recommend were dream-like. We loved having car service set up for all transportation. That was a huge plus for a honeymoon - saved us a lot of stress! We were very happy with A Girl's Gotta Go and would highly recommend it to those planning a honeymoon or any vacation for that matter!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kendra · Married on 10/12/2013

Our vacation was more then we could have dreamed.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Kelley · Married on 12/29/2017

Five+ stars. My husband and I used Stacy for our Hawaiian honeymoon. Without knowing much about Hawaii before we went, she was able to offer us excellent suggestions for hotels and excursions and most importantly, her services were free! After the recent volcano affected our travel plans, Stacy was able to work with our trip insurance company to move us to another island, all for no charge and without any effort needed by us. Both hotels she recommended her great. She's willing to provide as much or as little help as you want - it's really easy. Without ever having used a travel agent before, I will definitely be back. It's really a convenient way to book travel when you know little about your destination. Highly recommend A Girl's Gotta Go!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Lea · Married on 10/29/2016

I have worked with Stacy from A Girl's Gotta Go, for traveling to TWO destination weddings, as well as planning my OWN destination wedding. Stacy assisted us in finding a great deal on flights and made the reservations for the weddings super easy!

For our wedding planning, she was integral in helping us navigate to a resort that had both the intimate feel for our wedding we wanted, as well as enough room for our large travel group. Stacy was amazing and assisted all of our guests, from all over the country, with travel. She also helped us with navigating and getting to know our wedding planners. Stacy was wonderful and is highly recommended!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

I worked directly with Stacy to plan our honeymoon in Southern Italy. She scheduled everything from flights and hotels to trains and ferries, and transportation between all of the different places. She also suggested a stopover in Paris on the way home and planned that as well. Stacy was very flexible and tweaked a couple of changes, for example, by finding alternate hotel suggestions or switching the number of days we spent in one location vs. another. Everything ran very smoothly during the trip and there was a nice balance of things being scheduled but also us having the free time to make our days as busy or as lazy as we wanted. Would definitely use their trip planning services again.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/09/2016

great service! definitely recommend this company for your travels! tracy was really awesome to work with and gave us an amazing honeymoon!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Drew · Married on 09/12/2015

My now-wife and I wanted to go 'all in' on our honeymoon and decided on 2 weeks in Bali. When reaching out to a few travel agents to discuss high level details, Stacy easily stood out with her thoughts, ideas and planning approach to our trip. After committing to her, our positive experience only strengthened. Stacy was very helpful and patient with us as we threw out various scenarios to her and she responded with ideas of her own, based on her experience. We ended up choosing 3 different places in Bali and couldn't have been happier. The only thing I wish she would have done is taught me how to sleep on airplanes! If you want to sleep, leave your honeymoon planning up to her!

Sent on 10/15/2015