A Girl's Gotta Go Reviews

A Girl's Gotta Go 5
A Girl's Gotta Go 6
A Girl's Gotta Go 7

Julie · Married on 04/28/2014

Stacy of A Girl's Gotta Go was so helpful in planning our wedding and honeymoon trip. Throughout the decision making process of dates and times to fly and stay, she was patient and attentive. Our hotel recommendation for our honeymoon was spot on for what we wanted- and Stacy knew this! I will work with Stacy on future trips!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Marc · Married on 04/12/2014

Stacy Evos was extremely helpful and insightful and made planning our honeymoon a breeze. Everything about our trip went off without a hitch and we will definitely use her and A Girl's Gotta Go again in the future. Very well done.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Erin · Married on 02/16/2014

We used A Girl's Gotta Go to plan our destination wedding. We were beyond trilled with the outcoming. Stacy helped us through the first steps of planning all the way to the end. She helped to find the best deals for my guests and myself as well. She was always quick to respond back and was super helpful when unexpected problems popped up. I would highly recommend Stacy and A Girl's Gotta Go travel. I was very pleased and will use her in the future for my personal travels!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Brett · event on 02/02/2014

Our trip was phenomenal with every detail prepared to a tee.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Stacy you are truly talented in what you do. Everyone was thoroughly satisfied especially us. The wedding was perfect :)

Sent on 02/16/2014

Debbie · Married on 12/14/2013

We booked our honeymoon to St. Lucia through Girls Gotta Go. Stacy Evos was excellent in getting us the honeymoon we wanted. She was always available for questions and to book out excursions ahead of time!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Pierreline · Married on 10/19/2013

The best travel agent ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stacy Evos is very patient and kind. We had a destination wedding in Montego Bay Jamaica. Stacy was extremely helpful, she made all the travel arrangements for my guests. We couldn't ask for more. I would definitely recommend using A Girls Gotta Go for any of your travel needs. The process was tress free for us including our friends and families . I am glad I found her, now I have a wonderful travel agent to work with!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Did all the planning. Would use Girl's Gotta Go to plan all big vacations

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

To be honest, I didn't even know exactly what a travel agent did until we found A Girl's Gotta Go. We were booking our honeymoon to Turkey and feeling a bit overwhelmed with trying to find the best flights and hotels. I love traveling, but the planning part? Not so much.

Stacy Evos found us a great deal on flights to Turkey, much better than what we had found on our own. She also took care of booking our hotels and transportation between hotels and airports. The hotels were both nice and located close to the main activities in the areas we were staying. She kept us well updated on the status of each booking, and when we changed our minds about anything she was quick to follow up. She would have helped us book activities too, except we didn't know everything we wanted to do until we got there, so we did that part on our own.

I thought that Stacy took a lot of the stress out of honeymoon planning, and we'd recommend her and A Girl's Gotta Go.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Allison · Married on 10/06/2013

I reached out to Stacy to assist with booking my honeymoon. From our first interaction, Stacy was professional, responsive, and beyond helpful. My husband and I knew we wanted to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks but did not know which islands or the details. Stacy guided us the entire way and gave useful recommendations and was able to speak to all the islands. My husband and I had the best honeymoon thanks to Stacy - it was the best trip we ever took - the resorts, the excursions, everything was amazing! I highly recommend A Girl's Gotta Go for anyone planning their honeymoon or other trip!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Leigh · Married on 10/05/2013

We used Stacy for our recent honeymoon to Moorea & Bora Bora. We met her at a local bridal show and had the chance to talk with her about our destination (which she had recently returned from). We sent her an email the next morning with our dates and the go ahead to start planning! She booked our entire trip from start to finish and did an amazing job. I had already reviewed all the hotels on the island and flight costs so I knew approximately what we would be paying. Stacy not only beat the online prices but she upgraded our package to include dinner. After all of our wedding planning it was so nice to have the honeymoon all taken care of. We highly recommend her and plan on using her for a future vacation!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Renee · Married on 09/07/2013

Stacy @ A Girls Gotta Go was wonderful. She answered all my questions and concern about traveling and made me feel at ease. I don't travel often and it was priceless to have someone to voice my concerns to. Her prices were better than all the travel sites. I will be using her again for all my travel needs!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jess · Married on 08/23/2013

Stacy was very easy to work with and very responsive. She always replied back to my e-mails and answered all of my questions. It was nice to have a travel agent book our honeymoon because Stacy took care of everything and sent us a packet in the mail with all of our travel documents. I would definitely reccommend stacy to future brides and anyone who wants to travel and not worry about booking the vacation yourself.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Neha · Married on 08/11/2013

A Girl's Gotta GO helped me plan my honeymoon in Costa Rica and their service was outstanding - very prompt, meticulous, patient and attentive. I would love to work with them again and recommend them HIGHLY to anyone planning a holiday - they wil take care of everything because the service is impeccable.

Sent on 09/20/2013

nathassia · Married on 08/11/2013

Great customer service and very catering

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ankit · Married on 08/10/2013

I highly recommend hiring Stacy to plan your next adventure... I know I would for all my travels now! She showed a lot of patience as our plans firmed up. In the end it was all worth it. Thanks Stacy for making the trip so memorable!

Sent on 10/06/2013

jbid · Married on 08/06/2013

I contacted Alin at a girlsgottago back in November last year when Arthur and I decided we would have a destination wedding. Ever since then we were meeting on a monthly basis with Alin, emailed each other daily and speaking over the phone whenever I had any questions. Not only was Alin a pleasure to work with, but all of my guests that were in contact with her felt that she was very informative and honest. In fact, my uncle booked another trip with her the week after booking for our wedding because he loved the service! Over the past months, We did not have to worry about any travel arrangements for our guests, Alin would send us updated confirmations of all guests attending! During our meetings, Alin would be have all the documents and files ready to go! She is extremely organized and well prepared every time we met w her!! She is also very flexible, which made my life easier, since i dont have a regular 9 to 5 job. She would come to the meetings with ideas and suggestions of what we can do, how we can save money, and present all the information with prices for us to make decisions. We were lucky enough to have Alin attend our wedding. She met with myself and the wedding coordinator and was by my side throughout the entire wedding! She even volunteered to be the MC for our wedding since the DJ did not speak english very well. She did not want Arthur and I to worry about this last minute since we met w the DJ on monday, and the wedding was on tuesday! We had the best wedding day we could have ever imagined!!! And with Alin alongside, we knew we had nothing to worry about and really just enjoyed every minute of the celebrations! Had Alin not been there during the planning and on that day, we know that we would not have had as much fun and been as stress free as we were. We cannot thank Alin enough for all her troubles during these past 10 months! We appreciate everything that was done for us and cannot wait to plan our honeymoon with her!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Elisa · Married on 06/18/2013

A girl's gotta go helped us plan for our honeymoon. Stacy was extremely helpful from booking our flights to picking the right resort. We will definitely use A girl's gotta go to plan our next trip.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

Stacy at a Girls Gotta Go was so helpful. I kept changing my mind about where I wanted to go for my honeymoon, but she continued to get me great information for each location. Once decided on the Bahamas she was good about setting up any excursions we wanted to do and the packet she sent us regarding our reservation was very useuful. I would definitely use A Girs Gotta Go again.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Stacy was excellent! She was very helpful and recommend some great ideas for our honeymoon! I would highly recommend her services if you are planning a trip.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jen · Married on 06/01/2013

Working with Stacy was an absolute pleasure. We first met her at an event she held at a local restaurant where she talked about the Sandals resorts. My husband and I were not really sure exactly where we wanted to go but we met with Stacy to see our options. She was helpful in listening to the things we wanted for our honeymoon and made many suggestions on places that could work for us. We decided on Sandals in St. Lucia La Toc. Stacy worked with us right until the day we went on the honeymoon. She checked prices frequently to make sure we got any credits that we were able to receive, got our paper work in order, and responded quickly to every single email I sent her (which was a lot) My husband and I will definitely be using A Girls Gotta Go in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Shana · Married on 06/01/2013

Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go was so helpful in helping us plan our honeymoon. She provided us with all of the tools and information we needed to book a luxurious island vacation. We were really unsure at first of where we wanted to go, and Stacy provided us with pros and cons of each location we had in mind and even mentioned a vacation spot that we had never thought of considering (which we ended up going to). Once we had made our decision she booked all of our excursions, transportation and rooms, assisted in flights, and gave us all of the detailed price options that were in our budget (while not compromising quality one bit). I have already recommended Stacy to friends of mine looking for assistance in booking their honeymoon and would recommend her to anyone that would like the planning help. She is sweet, responsive, honest and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Christine · Married on 05/17/2013

I would highly recommend Stacy Evos and A Girl's Gotta Go for anyone planning a destination wedding or honeymoon!!!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Meagan · Married on 05/11/2013

Our honeymoon was the best! Stacy made all the plans once we told her what we were looming for. Can't wait for our next trip

Sent on 05/29/2013

Pamela · Married on 05/10/2013

Stacey was an amazing help at finding us the right location and resort the we wanted to stay at for our wedding and honeymoon. She answered everything question and secured me fully quickly and effectively. I will not book a trip without her.

Sent on 05/30/2013