A Girl's Gotta Go Reviews

A Girl's Gotta Go 5
A Girl's Gotta Go 6
A Girl's Gotta Go 7

Jess · Married on 07/04/2015

Amazing! Look no further for your travel needs- you will not be disappointed. Stacy did an amazing job of helping my husband and I plan our honeymoon stress free- we just told her what we were looking for as well as our budget, and she did all the leg work. We couldn't have dreamt up how beautiful our Costa Rican honeymoon was- incredible! We will definitely be going to Stacy for any future travel planning!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Stacy was amazing. She was very knowledgable about Italy. She arranged our travel from city to city so that it was as seamless and easy as possible. She was responsive and helpful in every way.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Emily · Married on 06/26/2015

Stacy helped us to plan our honeymoon in St. lucia. I wasn't sure that we needed a travel agent for an all inclusive resort but she made planning our trip so easy. She quoted me at different locations and days to travel to show pricing. She took care of signing us up for the honeymoon package where other couples had to mail in various forms. On our way home, our flight on jet blue from NY to Boston was cancelled. Jet blue would not do anything for us so I called Stacy to see if the insurance plan would cover costs. She called me back at 7:30pm and followed up with our airline to cancel our flight the next morning and then let me know how to file a claim. I will definitely uave Stacy plan future vacations.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/24/2015

Stacy was amazing. We have never used a travel agent before, but it was well worth it. We had little knowledge of the different Sanads resorts, but she provided all the information we needed. 100% recommened

Sent on 06/05/2015

Denise · Married on 05/23/2015

Stacy from a Girls Gotta Go was amazing. She made my Destination Planning so seamless every detail from selecting a destination for our wedding to booking our transportation back home was coordinated like a dream. Stacy was available to me & my guests every step of the way! Stress free destination wedding & honeymoon planning

Sent on 06/05/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/16/2015

I was SO happy with the help I received from Stacy. She was patient, professional, and helpful. I felt she went above & beyond to help my destination wedding be as stress-free as possible. Our guests loved the help they received from her as well and some even reached out to her as soon as they returned from our wedding to plan future trips.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2015

When we first thought of the possibility of going to Bora Bora and Tahiti for our honeymoon we didn't think it was possible with our budget, but after working with Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go, she somehow made it work! We were able to go on a fabulous honeymoon all arranged perfectly by Stacy. She set up all flights, hotel stays, and transfers, and can even help you book day trips and dinner shows if need be. She's got a long list of contacts and activities and can wrap it up in one tidy package that once paid, you don't have to worry about a thing. I've used A Girl's Gotta Go before, and I'll use them again, but she really outdid herself with our honeymoon.

Thanks Stacy!

Sent on 06/24/2015

I looked at different travel agencies to book our honeymoon through and the reviews stated that Stacy from A Girl's Gotta Go was the best! They were right! From the beginning, Stacy gave us her recommendations for hotels in the area we were looking at, and eventually we switched areas due to distance from the airport. Within a day, she gave us three top honeymoon hotels in the new area with prices, dates, and more information so we could look into it ourselves (specific to each hotel). When we selected and began the booking process, it was super easy and stress free. Pricing was comparable with travel websites. Our itinerary changed after booking and Stacy was able to get us on flights very similar to our original plan! We had the best honeymoon and did not have to worry about a single thing, as everything was arranged for us, including transportation to and from the hotel. I'll definitely look to book with A Girl's Gotta Go for future adventures!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Johannah · Married on 01/10/2015

Stacy was so helpful! She gave us various room options, and even let us know if we traveled one day later that we would save $600 on flights!

She also offered to pre-book any excursions and dinners for us which was so helpful!

I have sent several friends to her, and will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Alexandria · Married on 12/13/2014

Stacy Evos was very helpful when planning my wedding. My husband and I decided to get married in Mexico, so Stacy communicated with the resort of our choice and made sure that everything we asked for was possible. During our experience we had a very big mix up with resorts and Stacy made sure that it wouldnt effect our day. Stacy got right on the phone to solve the issue and helped us book our wedding at an even better resort still granting previous pricing for guests. We were thankful because everyone who was planning to go could still make it.

Ive already recommended Stacy to friends because I am confident in her work!! She is very prompt when emailing and she always makes sure you are satisfied at every moment throughout planning!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Mickel-ange · Married on 11/21/2014

"A Girl's Gotta Go (travel Agency)".We had Stacy has our wedding planner for our recent destination wedding in Cancun Mexico. We came in with a "big picture" a few months before the wedding. Stacy embraced our ideas and made them happen far beyond our expectations. She was outstanding ,great ,she meet our expectation. Our wedding was PERFECT! Thanks for all of her work, efforts and love. Her attention to detail did not go unnoticed. She took care of all the big and small details that made our destination wedding go off with few, if any, problems. She knows the ins and outs of event planning along with having a business relationship with most of the important resorts in the Cancun areas of Mexico. We would highly recommend Stacy for any wedding events, and project ,M& R D

Sent on 03/06/2015

Luther · Married on 10/18/2014

My wife and I recently had alin create our destination wedding in Punta cana D.R and it was by far the best decision we made! She did an amazing job and our wedding turned out beautiful and far exceeded all our expectations! Highly recommend having Her set up the same for any couples thinking about it a destination wedding

Sent on 11/14/2014

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

I've worked with Stacy in the past for planning other big vacations and knew my now and husband and I would definitely work with her for our honeymoon. We went to Hawaii and it was the best trip ever. Stacy planned everything from Hotels to rental cars to airport transfers and excursions. She even set us up with honeymoon packages at each hotel so we were spoiled at each island we went to. Everything is so organized and she's always easily accessible to answer questions via phone or email or to meet in person. I would not plan a vacation without her!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/26/2014

Stacy is absolutely AMAZING! I began to use her services when I looked into a destination wedding and she was very informative, had excellent response time, and was very helpful! I then decided to get married in Boston, MA and she was very understanding. When I though to book my honeymoon, I knew Stacy was the way to go! Within the hour she had every small detail for SEVERAL destinations for my future husband and I to compare. She was knowledgeable, her reviews of each resort were personal, and she was helpful. It took us 2 days to decide and we couldn't have made a better choice. We spent 7 days in ABSOLUTE PARADISE. We awoke each morning and sat on the sofa balcony to watch the sunrise, had dinner reservations at sunset, and spent so much time in our private plunge OCEANVIEW pool. The Zoetry was absolutely the best choice for us!

Sent on 02/18/2015

We chose Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go to help us plan our honeymoon to Hawaii. She helped us narrow down our location, and gave us several brochures for us to check out to get more information on hotels and activities. I tend to be a bit of a control freak, but letting Stacy handle the details our trip was a huge lifesaver for me as I was already so stressed with wedding planning. We island hopped, so there was a ton to coordinate with flights, rental cars, and scheduling. She finished everything for us SO fast, I couldn't believe it. When we ran into issues with an excursion being booked, she knew several great alternatives and locked one of those in for us instead. It was just so nice not to have to worry about anything. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go was fantastic in helping us plan our European honeymoon! While planning a wedding, I knew we'd be too overwhelmed trying to also plan a trip to multiple locations. Stacy was fantastic and helped us plan our trip to London, Rome, Positano and Capri.

Stacy took care of all of our flights, transfers, and hotels. She answered all of our questions and when we were unsure of a hotel, she'd give us several options to choose from. She did her best to also accommodate all of our requests. Our hotels were great. In London and Rome - they were perfect for what we needed, especially since we weren't in the room a ton. Positano and Capri's hotels were magical - truly encompassing of a honeymoon and we were able to relax, which was what we wanted to do on that leg of the trip.

In addition to travel plans, Stacy helped us pre-book some tours for things we wanted to see. It was definitely worth pre-booking some of them to make things easier, like the Tower of London, London Eye, and the Vatican.

Our flights home were cancelled due to strikes, and Stacy was on top of everything and booked us on other flights. When those flights were also cancelled due to strikes, she figured out a whole new itinerary for us to get home. While it made for some additional traveling, Stacy took care of everything - ferry, transfers to train station, train tickets, and a new flight home. We wouldn't have been able to do that on our own, so were very grateful. She was also kind enough to email our parents with the new itinerary as she knew they'd want to know when we were arriving home.

Sent on 10/21/2014

My husband and I recently used Stacy at A Girls Gotta Go to book our honeymoon to Thailand, and she was wonderful! We did a lot of traveling while we there and she was really helpful in giving us tips on how long to stay in each place and the sequence of the places. We actually were using another travel agent originally, but were disappointed when the other travel agent made excuses for not getting back to us, kept changing information, etc. We went with Stacy and were immediately reassured. She was responsible, professional, reliable, and a pleasure to deal with! I would recommend her to anyone booking any trip- honeymoon or not- she is great!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Cristina · Married on 08/06/2014

Alin at A Girl's Gotta Go was the best wedding & traveling coordinator I could have ever asked for, Alin was pleasant to work with and very proactive and organized. My guest also enjoyed speaking with her, and was able to give them the best rates. Alin worked around my budget and did her very best to get me the best deals. She also set up my wedding website which everyone loved and is the best way for everyone to check in and get all the updates. Alin also coordinated my honeymoon wishes online, which was awesome because if you already own a home why do you need to register for Bed& Bath, or Macy's. The honeymoon wishes is connected to your bank account and your guest purchase can be used anyway you want-you can save the cash or use it during your honeymoon! I got married 8/6/14 in Punta Cana, D.R. and it was the best wedding I could have ever asked for. My guest loved it and had so much fun. There was no stress or anxiety the day of my wedding-actually I was getting married at 5pm and I was in the pool all day with my guest until 2pm. I knew that Alin had everything under control and we trusted her. I highly recommend any Brides-to-Be to contact A Girls Gotta Go and Alin will take care of you like she is your sister. The Happiest Bride- Cristina Torres.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Cindy · Married on 07/17/2014

Stacy was extremely helpful in every piece of our planning. She made helpful suggestions through out the planning and was very helpful.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Absolutely unbelievable dream honeymoon! we loved sandals resorts! luxury included all inclusive everything! Best resort for couples. We enjoyed the perfect sunrise and sunset, the perfect setting and everything! thanks to our travel coordinator Alin Halajian who we met at a bridal show. She was able to customize the exact trip we had visualized from start to finish just by asking us the right questions and taking the time to meet with us to turn the plans we had in mind into reality and was able to take care of all the arrangements and work with our budget. I was impressed with such knowledge and service and very happy to write a review as I have never written one before and pleased to do so with the service we received. We will contact alin with a girls gotta go for all our travel needs. L&K

Sent on 09/02/2014

Stacy from "A Girl's Gotta Go" was amazing! She helped make our trip to Bora Bora and Hawaii most memorable. She was responsive, informative, and extremely helpful in assisting us with our honeymoon plans. Her recommendation of the Hilton in Bora Bora was perfect! Stacy knows how to guide and accomodate anyone looking to book a vacation. Thank you Stacy! We highly recommend you to all!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Andrew Gary · Married on 06/03/2014

I want to thank you Alin for everything you have done to help us plan our last trip each step of the way. This is our number 4 vacation we have planned with you and I must say you continue to go above and beyond to take care of all our travel arrangements, all our requests in a manner of a true professional. Your knowledge, recommendations and expertise really shows your true skills and many years of experience. You have helped us throughout the entire planning and offer us a variety of services and assistance to take care of all our vacation planning. You seem to have all the resources to get the job done! You are always glowing, helpful and a true expert in the work you do. Andrew Gary

Sent on 12/03/2014

A Girl's Gotta Go did an amazing job with planning all the travel for the 60+ guests for our destination wedding the DR. I would highly recommend using them. Can't wait to use them to help book out honeymoon!!!

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • lindsey

lindsey · Married on 05/03/2014

Stacy was an absolute delight to work with! She arranged travel for me, my husband and 38 of our guests to our wedding in Mexico. She always answered any questions promptly and accommodated any request. I would work with her again in heartbeat!!

Sent on 05/17/2014
  • Lisia

Lisia · Married on 05/03/2014

Stacy was our first and one of our last contacts throughout our whole destination-wedding planning. She helped us narrow down our location from 3 Islands and at least 5-7 resorts to the perfect location. She had firsthand experience and knowledge to share about the resorts which helped us make the best decision. We exchanged numerous emails over a period of 19 months and I can only imagine the number of emails exchanged with our 32 guests. Throughout the whole process she responded promptly to all our questions, concerns and with professionalism and calmness that a bride needs. She was supportive throughout the whole process and we really appreciate her services. Close to our travel date we received from Stacy all of our travel documents which really helped us get organized. We highly recommend her to anyone looking to travel or plan a destination wedding and we plan to use her services again for future travel and also realize how great it would be to support a local travel agency instead of the big travel companies out there.

Stacy helped us book flights & hotel to two international destinations for our wedding and honeymoon. She also assisted our 32 guests with travel information and reservations.

Sent on 05/30/2014