A Girl's Gotta Go Reviews

A Girl's Gotta Go 5
A Girl's Gotta Go 6
A Girl's Gotta Go 7

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2017

Stacey was AMAZING!!! She held my hand throughout the whole process and when I was doubting our decision of having a destination wedding because of family issues she was right there with encouraging words and was very supportive. Even when we arrived in Mexico and there was an issue with one of our guests reservation she worked dillegently to resolve the problem as quickly as possible!! I have and I will always recommend A Girl's Gotta Go!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Alison · Married on 09/17/2016

Stacy planned the trip of a lifetime for our honeymoon! We are so thankful she was recommended to us. My husband and I had no idea where in the world we wanted to go and after numerous phone calls and email conversations with Stacy she booked our dream vacation to Fiji. Stacy made our entire travel experience so easy. She was very knowledgeable, patient and extremely responsive. Our entire travel experience was flawless and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

It was truly the most amazing honeymoon we could have ever imagined and we never could have done it without Stacy's guidance and planning! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Anthony · event on 09/14/2016

Stacy planned the perfect Italian honeymoon for my wife and I. During the planning stages she was incredibly helpful and provided us with a plethora of options that fit both ends of our budget range. From the flights to the car service to the hotel, everything was exactly what we were hoping for. It was our first time using a travel service, and we we're quite hesitant at first, but she took all the stress out of planning the honeymoon and allowed us just to focus on wedding planning. We will certainly be using her services again for all of our trips in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2016

SHELBI · Married on 09/11/2016

DEF BOOK STACY!!! Stacy was sooooo responsive, never made me feel bad for my 100 questions and did everything in her power to make my honeymoon the best experience of my life. She had gone through like 10 itineraries for me until we found the best one. She was beyond accommodating, responsive, friendly and had amazing attention to detail. We had multiple legs on our trip to Fiji and she had every detail buttoned down to perfection. We had no issues. I can't wait to book my next trip with Stacy and her team. I could of never done this by myself, she was a life saver!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Stacy helped us to book an amazing honeymoon! We had ambitious plans for where we wanted to visit and she helped to pull it all together. We loved that she took care of the nitty gritty details like airport tranfers so we didn't have to worry about anything. Our honeymoon turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Stacy was amazing- she planned the perfect honeymoon for us! It was everything we wanted and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her to plan future vacations!

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • F

Fedra · Married on 07/23/2016

Words cannot express my gratitude for Alin and her team! My wedding was like something out of a magazine! It was a perfect wedding all because of Alin. My guest was extremely happy and thankful to Alin for getting the best vacation package price and coordinated a perfect wedding for us. I came to Alin with a simple idea of my dream wedding at the beach and she worked her magic and bought to life making my dream reality! If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can just go with any one THINK AGAIN!
    Alin is a top-notch, she always had everything 100% under control, she's a designer genius, she was my counselor during the process, my best friend, my shoulder when I felt overwhelmed, it was like she was constantly reading my mind! The idea of destination wedding is beautiful but the amount of effort that it takes to put it together is no joke. Alin worked with our budged and delivered exactly the magic we wanted. I am so lucky for have met Alin that I'm never letting her go. She's such a sweetheart and a very loving and caring person. We became best friends! I can't wait for her to do my daughters destination wedding next year 2018.
    Alin, God Bless you and bring all the happiness a life can unfold! Thank you immensely!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband an I wanted to book our honeymoon early and not have to worry about all the details while we were also planning our wedding. I did some research and found that A Girl's Gotta Go had the best reviews and decided to contact them for some more info. I worked with Stacy and she was very quick to respond and answered all of my MANY questions! We already knew exactly where we wanted to go so she took care of the details and sent us a quote that included everything for a price that was lower than anything I could find online. I really liked that you only have to put a deposit down and can pay the rest off however you like! It made the process so much easier and I didn't have to worry about my room getting double booked or my flights getting mixed up. I was able to enjoy my wedding knowing that everything was worked out but also if anything was to happen, I could just call Stacy to help me. I never had to make that SOS call though because our honeymoon was perfect : ) I would highly recommend booking your trips with A Girl's Gotta Go and I plan on using them for more vacations in the future.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kalie · Married on 05/28/2016

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy! The booking of our destination wedding in Punta Cana was so simple because of this woman. She coordinated all of our guests hotel reservations and made the process very simple for everyone. Unfortunately we had a death and a sickness prior to my wedding day. Stacy worked with my family members and the resort to get everything fully refunded to them. I cannot say enough about how she went above and beyond. If you are a bride planning a destination wedding I highly recommend a girls gotta go!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Stacy is GREAT! She helped so much with our honeymoon as we were confused and torn about what to do and where to go and how to get the best deal. We really felt as though she heard us and helped guide us to understand what we really wanted out of our honeymoon. She offered excellent suggestions and booking was a breeze. She took care of everything (we wanted extra room seats on the plane, transportation from the airport to the hotel, etc) and we received a booklet of everything we needed a month before our trip. She even helped us book certain reservations/excursions prior to going and provided recommendations for dinners. I was extremely impressed with how easy it all was particularly because we were feeling so anxious prior to chatting with Stacy. I will definitely be working with Stacy to book our future vacations!

Sent on 05/12/2016

ania · Married on 04/28/2016

Stacy was amazing throughout the whole process from searching for a venue to getting all my questions answered along the way! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team! Our wedding went so smoothly and being a destination I was a bit nervous but it turned out to be amazing! Everyone who attended had the times of their life! We had one emergency situation with a family friend who became sick and Stacy's team (Annette) greatly helped with the hospital, translators and more. We are very lucky to have found Girls Gotta Go! Happy we went :) Want a stress free & fun wedding? GO AWAY TO A MAGICAL PLACE & USE STACY!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Kristin · Married on 02/15/2016

Working with Stacy was great! We had researched and pre-planned an itinerary for Costa Rica, but I wanted advice from an expert before booking. Stacy made some great suggestions and we ended up deciding to book through her agency. Every aspect of our trip was amazing and we didn't experience any glitches, which speaks volumes as we traveled to four different regions in less than 2 weeks (a lot of moving pieces, so to speak). Would recommend Stacy and her services and hope to be able to work with her again in the future! Kristin & Rob - Boston, MA

Sent on 03/08/2016
  • User6271919 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I were lucky enough to find A Girl's Gotta Go to help us plan our dream honeymoon. Stacy was absolutely incredible to work with from the beginning. She was very accommodating and had a clear understanding early on of the type of trip that we were looking for. My husband and I went to Italy for two weeks and thanks to Stacy our trip was perfect in every way! She took care of all of our bookings (flights, hotels, trains, and car transfers). The hotels that we stayed at were beautiful and we were so grateful that Stacy was able to make all of the arrangements for us. Stacy was really easy to work with and she was always very quick to get back to us if we had any questions or concerns.

Our honeymoon was perfect and we cannot wait to use Stacy and A Girl's Gotta Go to book our next vacation!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Annie · Married on 12/11/2015

We used A Girl's Gotta Go to plan our honeymoon. Stacey worked with me for MONTHS and MONTHS before the big day. My husband and I started with no idea where we wanted to go or when. Just that we wanted it to be all-inclusive with a mix of tropical Beach/Pool and some Rainforest if possible. Stacey gave us all of our options and when we gave her our limit on cost she did everything she could to pack the most fun, longest trip and everything we were looking for without going over our budget. She responded quickly to my constant emails and was always there for me when I needed her. Even while we were on our Honeymoon the resort did not provide some of our amenities so my husband emailed Stacy about it and she contacted the resort and everything was given to us the very next day. I would HIGHLY recommend A Girl's Gotta Go and Stacy to anyone planning their honeymoon. They were FANTASTIC!!

Sent on 12/24/2015

anita · Married on 11/07/2015

Alin, an old family friend had mentioned that she not only does travel arrangements but she could also help us coordinate our dream destination wedding, we were thrilled to have such an honest, hard-working and knowledgeable person on our side to work with. I cant say enough about all your services. From the moment I messaged you asking about wedding planning to the days leading up to our wedding day and for everyday after. You seriously have one of the hardest jobs in the world and you keep a smile on your face and maintain professionalism throughout. You deal with so many people from all different walks of life and try to make there visions come through using your skills and passion.Your extensive knowledge on travel and hospitality truly make you the successful person you are. Your passion for your work is exemplified through the events you help put together. Thank you for arranging everything from the hotel room blocks, to setting up registries and wedding websites, travel not only for the entire wedding party but for ourselves. thank you for being the liaison between all the vendors in Mexico and myself.Thank you for always and I mean ALWAYS being accessible. Thanks for our periodic meets at starbucks to review everything to date. I certainly felt like I was dealing with a REAL person and not a destination wedding website.Not only was everything extremely organized and timed perfectly before our wedding, even the days we spent in Mexico were so effortless. Knowing you had set up everything on your end definitely had our minds at ease during what can be an overwhelming time for some people.From coordinating all communication with vendors( florist, dj, videographer/photographer, wedding planner, reservations for guests, etc) to making sure all our special requests were honored. menu last minute just to fit our needs and wants. I am forever grateful and still wish I can go back to repeat that day.

Sent on 03/10/2016
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Stacy from A Girls Gotta Go was awesome. We used their services to book our honeymoon and they were able to find the perfect tropical vacation in our price range. She did all the booking for us and we didn't have to lift a finger. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 11/08/2015

We used A Girl's Gotta Go for our honeymoon to Hawaii. I initially started to use AAA to book our trip, but I was not happy with the service there. As soon as I contacted A Girl's Gotta Go, Stacy made everything go very smoothly. We were so happy with how our amazing trip turned out and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

There are not enough kinds words to express how amazing Stacy was in helping plan our perfect honeymoon to Bora Bora! In the beginning my husband and I were back and forth on where to go, and Stacy was so great in helping us decide and always gave us tons of information to help make our choice! Stacy was always so patient, always responded to emails and calls, and overall so wonderful to work with! There was no detail left out and once arrived in paradise everything was perfect! I would definitely use A Girls Gotta Go for every vacation going forward!!! Us brides have enough stress with planning our perfect day, let Stacy make the honeymoon planning a breeze!!! Thanks Stacy for EVERYTHING!!!!

The Jamgochians!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacy was absolutely a dream come true to work with in planning our honeymoon to the Greek Islands. We were both in the middle of studying for professional exams, so between studying and planning the wedding, we really didn’t have any time to devote to our honeymoon. After chatting a bit on the phone, Stacy met with us on an evening that worked with our schedule, nearby our home. We had an idea of the kind of trip we wanted, but weren’t sure about the details. Stacy was willing and eager to listen to our interests and use her expertise to fill in the blanks to create a wonderful itinerary. Her thoughtfulness left no stone unturned, keeping in mind typical local weather, resort/hotel amenities, comfortable and safe travel arrangements, and of course our budget. After the bulk of our trip was booked (flights, hotels, and transfers between islands), Stacy helped us book local excursions and activities, including a sailing trip, a vineyard tour, and a jeep tour of Mykonos. Before we left, Stacy sent us all of the pertinent travel information in a nicely organized booklet, which was extremely helpful in the chaos of the days before our wedding. During the honeymoon, we had a couple of issues with travel due to weather. We contacted Stacy and she promptly responded with exactly what to do. Her insight and expertise was invaluable. We had the best vacation of our lives and we will absolutely use Stacy again in booking a trip!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

"A Girls Gotta Go" helped plan and book our honeymoon, and they were amazing! The trip was fantastic and we have "A Girls Gotta Go" to thank! It was such a fantastic trip, and we couldn't have done it without them :)

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lissette · Married on 08/24/2015

Thank you so much Stacy from A Girl's Gotta Go! You truly made our destination wedding experience one that we will never forget. Thanks for being attentive, available, caring and so professional. We truly enjoyed working with you. Thanks! We cannot wait to work with you in the near future for our wedding anniversary.

Thanks,

Lissette & Darnell Billings

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • F

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

After all of the details of planning a wedding the last thing I wanted to do was plan a honeymoon. Enter Stacy with A Girl's Gotta Go. She was amazing from the start! We gave her ideas of the trip we were looking for and she created an amazing honeymoon for us. We spent 10 days in a few cities in Croatia, with Stacy booking all the travel arrangements between locations (most places had a taxi driver with our name waiting for us!) and then 6 days in Ireland with my husband's family. She found us great hotels and was very responsive when we had some changes to the itinerary. She planned private tours for us to get the most out of our locations. I would highly recommend using Stacy - it made the honeymoon painless and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Working with Stacy could not have been easier. When we decided to go on a trip somewhere warm we were quickly overwhelmed and asked Stacy to give us some suggestions. She quickly gave us around 8+ options within our budget, honestly she couldn't have been easier to work with. She even got us some deals when signing up that saved us some $$. Our next trip will definitely be booked with A Girls Gotta Go.

Sent on 03/14/2016

All of our friends have used Stacy (owner of A Girl's Gotta Go) to book their honeymoons and we have all been happy! She makes it easy and takes care of everything so that you don't need to lift a finger on your honeymoon! (the way it should be!!)

Sent on 04/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

We used A Girl's Gotta Go to book our dream honeymoon. We wanted a once in a lifetime trip to France and we couldn't have done it without Stacy's help. My husband and I had never been to France so we had no idea where to begin. All we knew is we wanted to spend a few days relaxing at the beach, explore Paris, and watch a stage of the Tour de France. Stacy was an invaluable resource in helping us plan all of these experiences. She chose great hotels in great locations, booked tours for us, and provided great recommendations for what to do and where to eat! She was always available by phone or email whenever questions or concerns arose, even after we booked when our flights changed at literally the last minute, she was able to contact our transportation service in France and make the change while we were sitting at the terminal ready to board! We can't say enough positive things about A Girl's Gotta Go....they were extremely flexible, professional, and fun to work with! It was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process and I would recommend their services to anyone planning any trip, anywhere, for any reason!

Sent on 08/04/2015