129 Reviews for A Girl's Gotta Go

Asia (1)
Pacific Islands (1)
Dominican Rep. (1)
Hawaii (1)

My wife and I used Stacy to plan and book our honeymoon in St. Lucia and couldn't be more pleased with her service. Stacy was very knowledgeable of the resorts and excursions on the island and perfectly matched our preferences and budget to the available options. We split our trip between 2 resorts so Stacy definitely went the extra mile during her research and planning. And her recommendations worked out perfect!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

We worked with Stacy to plan our honeymoon for ten days on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. We stayed in four cities during our trip, which we chose based on Stacy's knowledge of the region. She arranged the flights to Italy, all of our hotels, as well as transportation to and from each destination. We loved every hotel she picked, with each one having something that made it special (a great view, downtown but still quiet, etc.). Each time we arrived at our next hotel, we'd turn to each other and say something to the effect of, "Man, Stacy nailed it!" It was clear that Stacy had told the hotels it was our honeymoon, as we were often greeted with free room upgrades when we arrived to check in. Our trip was absolutely perfect. Private transfers between the hotels made our time completely stress-free. One transfer included a private driver, a ferry to Capri, a guide to meet us on the other end, followed by a taxi and an escorted walk to our hotel! Stacy also recommended great day trips that would be easy from our hotels, and they did not disappoint. When we first started planning, we gave Stacy a budget and she stayed within that amount and still gave us a beautiful honeymoon. This service was incredibly valuable to us because it really removed the stress of planning a honeymoon when we were trying to plan our wedding. Peace of mind is priceless. We have already been recommending Stacy and A Girl's Gotta Go to friends and family, and we will absolutely work with her again in the future.

Photo for A Girl's Gotta Go Review - View from our room
Photo for A Girl's Gotta Go Review - View from dinnner at our hotel
Profile Picture Pamela, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, West Europe

This past July I married the love of my life!! With the help of A Girl's Gotta Go our wedding/honeymoon dreams actually came true. We got married in Puerto Rico and had family traveling from all over the US. Our agent Annette assisted us with all of our and our families hotel reservations (which were a bunch). We stayed at the Gran Melia Puerto Rico Golf Resort which was Beautiful. When we arrived at the hotel they made a mistake with our reservation. I called Annette and she immediately contacted the hotel and got everything straightened out. We only waited minutes until they checked us in. They apologized several times and since it was the hotels error they upgraded us to the Red Level VIP section of the hotel and gave us a Oceanfront Suite with a Jacuzzi on the balcony!!! The upgrade even included breakfast every morning. We later found out that our upgrade was worth over $1000!!!! Everyone was so nice to us and the hotel was AMAZING!! We booked over 10 rooms and my family is a lot to handle. A Girl's Gotta Go handled them with lots of care and patience. We had millions of questions and they always answered them quickly and were very friendly every time (which was a lot). Thanks a million! Your team was wonderful and we can't wait to book our next trip with you! Anyone looking for a great travel agency to work with A Girl's Gotta Go is where you need to Go!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

My wife and I booked our honeymoon to Greece through A Girl's Gotta Go. In the early stages Stacy created different travel plans to suit our needs and give us options. She was very helpful in creating the ideal trip. We were able to tell her the types of places we wanted to see and she incorporated them into our trip. Stacy was incredibly professional and our trip was worked out to the tiniest detail. Traveling through Greece and the islands would have been difficult had we not had someone telling us how to navigate the islands and cities. We had great transportation to the different islands and hotels. I highly recommend Stacy. We had never used a travel agent before and this was a fantastic experience. A couple times we had trouble with a departure time (airline's fault), but when this happened we were able to contact Stacy and she helped us out. Wonderful experience! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

My husband and I used Stacy and her A Girl's Gotta Go team to book our dream honeymoon. At first, my husband was skeptical about pursuing the use of a travel agency, but after planning the wedding I needed some help planning the honeymoon! After our first phone conversation with Stacy, my husband was convinced and we are so happy we opted to work with A Girl's Gotta Go! Stacy was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy for us and our honeymoon was a dream come true. We spent 12 days in Costa Rica and everything went smoothly. Everything was planned down to transfers to excursions and there was not one hiccup. All of the hotels knew it was our honeymoon and even left us small gifts for our arrival. When we first discussed honeymoon ideas with Stacy we told her about the type of couple we were and the budget we were working with and she really helped us come up with the Costa Rica destination that worked so perfectly for us. We are an adventurous couple but wanted to ensure some R&R time, and Stacy helped us plan a trip that had an amazing balance between the two. We are so happy to have found a Girl's Gotta Go. Working with them has made me realize the importance of a travel agency for big trips like a honeymoon. We will certainly be continuing to work with Stacy and her team for big trips in the future!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Stacy helped us plan the most perfect honeymoon to Croatia! She was super helpful in answering all of our questions and working within our budget. Everything was perfect from the travel logistics, to the hotels, and the excursions we booked through her. I highly recommend Stacy and A Girls's Gotta Go for anyone looking to have one less thing on their plate, especially before a wedding!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

A Girl's Gotta Go made planning our honeymoon so easy and exciting! Just by describing my husbands and I's personality and what our dream vacation would be, they were able to give options on places to stay and activities to do. They also set up transportation to and from our hotels which was so convenient and made our trip even more enjoyable. We will definitely be contacting A Girl's Gotta Go for our next vacation!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used Stacy's services to plan our honeymoon. Throughout the entire process she was very helpful in presenting us with different options and making sure the package was customized exactly how we wanted. By the time we were on the actual honeymoon we had a blast! Everything she recommended was great, and we would highly suggest utilizing her service, especially in cases where you do not know much about the country (like us).

Profile Picture Joe, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Asia, Honeymoons

Stacy Evos from A Girl's Gotta Go was absolutely perfect for planning our destination wedding! As a gay couple, she helped us narrow down which destinations would accept and celebrate our love, and found us the absolutely perfect venue. After we booked the resort, Azul Sensatori, the resort contacted Stacy a few weeks later to tell her they had overbooked another event and might not have enough room for all of our guests. While at first we were devastated, Stacy fought them tooth and nail to get us an even better deal, at one of their better resorts in the same general area. We ended up having our wedding at the Azul Fives in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico -- it was breathtaking. Stacy had been there herself and could vouch for the beauty and service, and it didn't disappoint. Because of Stacy, we saved a LOT of money going to this resort and honestly, we couldn't be happier with the location, and the service from Stacy. She was in contact with the manager at the hotel the whole time we were there to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible, that we enjoyed our accommodations and had our dream wedding. When there was one small issue onsite with our hotel room, Stacy promptly got us switched to a better room, had drinks and special snacks sent to our room, and had them refund us a little more money. Stacy is someone you want on your side when you are traveling, she will go above and beyond to ensure you have the experience of a lifetime. Especially since we wanted everything to go perfectly for our wedding, I am so happy we worked with Stacy. I can honestly say we would not have had the wedding of our dreams without her. She is so knowledgable about the destinations, fights to get you the best deals possible, she is flexible when planning and overall ensures you have the best experience possible. I'd recommend her 100 times over for anyone looking to plan a trip, honeymoon and especially a destination wedding. You'll be so happy you worked with her!

Profile Picture Marki, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Mexico

They provide a fabulous service. I was able to select my wedding location within two days and I honestly couldn't have been happier - my guests felt the same way!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Stacey was AMAZING!!! She held my hand throughout the whole process and when I was doubting our decision of having a destination wedding because of family issues she was right there with encouraging words and was very supportive. Even when we arrived in Mexico and there was an issue with one of our guests reservation she worked dillegently to resolve the problem as quickly as possible!! I have and I will always recommend A Girl's Gotta Go!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Stacy planned the trip of a lifetime for our honeymoon! We are so thankful she was recommended to us. My husband and I had no idea where in the world we wanted to go and after numerous phone calls and email conversations with Stacy she booked our dream vacation to Fiji. Stacy made our entire travel experience so easy. She was very knowledgeable, patient and extremely responsive. Our entire travel experience was flawless and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

It was truly the most amazing honeymoon we could have ever imagined and we never could have done it without Stacy's guidance and planning! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

DEF BOOK STACY!!! Stacy was sooooo responsive, never made me feel bad for my 100 questions and did everything in her power to make my honeymoon the best experience of my life. She had gone through like 10 itineraries for me until we found the best one. She was beyond accommodating, responsive, friendly and had amazing attention to detail. We had multiple legs on our trip to Fiji and she had every detail buttoned down to perfection. We had no issues. I can't wait to book my next trip with Stacy and her team. I could of never done this by myself, she was a life saver!!

Profile Picture SHELBI, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Stacy helped us to book an amazing honeymoon! We had ambitious plans for where we wanted to visit and she helped to pull it all together. We loved that she took care of the nitty gritty details like airport tranfers so we didn't have to worry about anything. Our honeymoon turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Avery, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Stacy was amazing- she planned the perfect honeymoon for us! It was everything we wanted and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her to plan future vacations!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express my gratitude for Alin and her team! My wedding was like something out of a magazine! It was a perfect wedding all because of Alin. My guest was extremely happy and thankful to Alin for getting the best vacation package price and coordinated a perfect wedding for us. I came to Alin with a simple idea of my dream wedding at the beach and she worked her magic and bought to life making my dream reality! If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can just go with any one THINK AGAIN!
Alin is a top-notch, she always had everything 100% under control, she's a designer genius, she was my counselor during the process, my best friend, my shoulder when I felt overwhelmed, it was like she was constantly reading my mind! The idea of destination wedding is beautiful but the amount of effort that it takes to put it together is no joke. Alin worked with our budged and delivered exactly the magic we wanted. I am so lucky for have met Alin that I'm never letting her go. She's such a sweetheart and a very loving and caring person. We became best friends! I can't wait for her to do my daughters destination wedding next year 2018.
Alin, God Bless you and bring all the happiness a life can unfold! Thank you immensely!

Profile Picture Fedra, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Destn. Weddings, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, Dominican Rep.

My husband an I wanted to book our honeymoon early and not have to worry about all the details while we were also planning our wedding. I did some research and found that A Girl's Gotta Go had the best reviews and decided to contact them for some more info. I worked with Stacy and she was very quick to respond and answered all of my MANY questions! We already knew exactly where we wanted to go so she took care of the details and sent us a quote that included everything for a price that was lower than anything I could find online. I really liked that you only have to put a deposit down and can pay the rest off however you like! It made the process so much easier and I didn't have to worry about my room getting double booked or my flights getting mixed up. I was able to enjoy my wedding knowing that everything was worked out but also if anything was to happen, I could just call Stacy to help me. I never had to make that SOS call though because our honeymoon was perfect : ) I would highly recommend booking your trips with A Girl's Gotta Go and I plan on using them for more vacations in the future.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Mexico, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Travel Insurance

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy! The booking of our destination wedding in Punta Cana was so simple because of this woman. She coordinated all of our guests hotel reservations and made the process very simple for everyone. Unfortunately we had a death and a sickness prior to my wedding day. Stacy worked with my family members and the resort to get everything fully refunded to them. I cannot say enough about how she went above and beyond. If you are a bride planning a destination wedding I highly recommend a girls gotta go!

Profile Picture Kalie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Stacy is GREAT! She helped so much with our honeymoon as we were confused and torn about what to do and where to go and how to get the best deal. We really felt as though she heard us and helped guide us to understand what we really wanted out of our honeymoon. She offered excellent suggestions and booking was a breeze. She took care of everything (we wanted extra room seats on the plane, transportation from the airport to the hotel, etc) and we received a booklet of everything we needed a month before our trip. She even helped us book certain reservations/excursions prior to going and provided recommendations for dinners. I was extremely impressed with how easy it all was particularly because we were feeling so anxious prior to chatting with Stacy. I will definitely be working with Stacy to book our future vacations!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/29/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

Stacy was amazing throughout the whole process from searching for a venue to getting all my questions answered along the way! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team! Our wedding went so smoothly and being a destination I was a bit nervous but it turned out to be amazing! Everyone who attended had the times of their life! We had one emergency situation with a family friend who became sick and Stacy's team (Annette) greatly helped with the hospital, translators and more. We are very lucky to have found Girls Gotta Go! Happy we went :) Want a stress free & fun wedding? GO AWAY TO A MAGICAL PLACE & USE STACY!

Profile Picture ania, 4/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Stacy was great! We had researched and pre-planned an itinerary for Costa Rica, but I wanted advice from an expert before booking. Stacy made some great suggestions and we ended up deciding to book through her agency. Every aspect of our trip was amazing and we didn't experience any glitches, which speaks volumes as we traveled to four different regions in less than 2 weeks (a lot of moving pieces, so to speak). Would recommend Stacy and her services and hope to be able to work with her again in the future! Kristin & Rob - Boston, MA

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were lucky enough to find A Girl's Gotta Go to help us plan our dream honeymoon. Stacy was absolutely incredible to work with from the beginning. She was very accommodating and had a clear understanding early on of the type of trip that we were looking for. My husband and I went to Italy for two weeks and thanks to Stacy our trip was perfect in every way! She took care of all of our bookings (flights, hotels, trains, and car transfers). The hotels that we stayed at were beautiful and we were so grateful that Stacy was able to make all of the arrangements for us. Stacy was really easy to work with and she was always very quick to get back to us if we had any questions or concerns.

Our honeymoon was perfect and we cannot wait to use Stacy and A Girl's Gotta Go to book our next vacation!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

We used A Girl's Gotta Go to plan our honeymoon. Stacey worked with me for MONTHS and MONTHS before the big day. My husband and I started with no idea where we wanted to go or when. Just that we wanted it to be all-inclusive with a mix of tropical Beach/Pool and some Rainforest if possible. Stacey gave us all of our options and when we gave her our limit on cost she did everything she could to pack the most fun, longest trip and everything we were looking for without going over our budget. She responded quickly to my constant emails and was always there for me when I needed her. Even while we were on our Honeymoon the resort did not provide some of our amenities so my husband emailed Stacy about it and she contacted the resort and everything was given to us the very next day. I would HIGHLY recommend A Girl's Gotta Go and Stacy to anyone planning their honeymoon. They were FANTASTIC!!

Profile Picture Annie, 12/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Alin, an old family friend had mentioned that she not only does travel arrangements but she could also help us coordinate our dream destination wedding, we were thrilled to have such an honest, hard-working and knowledgeable person on our side to work with. I cant say enough about all your services. From the moment I messaged you asking about wedding planning to the days leading up to our wedding day and for everyday after. You seriously have one of the hardest jobs in the world and you keep a smile on your face and maintain professionalism throughout. You deal with so many people from all different walks of life and try to make there visions come through using your skills and passion.Your extensive knowledge on travel and hospitality truly make you the successful person you are. Your passion for your work is exemplified through the events you help put together. Thank you for arranging everything from the hotel room blocks, to setting up registries and wedding websites, travel not only for the entire wedding party but for ourselves. thank you for being the liaison between all the vendors in Mexico and myself.Thank you for always and I mean ALWAYS being accessible. Thanks for our periodic meets at starbucks to review everything to date. I certainly felt like I was dealing with a REAL person and not a destination wedding website.Not only was everything extremely organized and timed perfectly before our wedding, even the days we spent in Mexico were so effortless. Knowing you had set up everything on your end definitely had our minds at ease during what can be an overwhelming time for some people.From coordinating all communication with vendors( florist, dj, videographer/photographer, wedding planner, reservations for guests, etc) to making sure all our special requests were honored. menu last minute just to fit our needs and wants. I am forever grateful and still wish I can go back to repeat that day.

Profile Picture anita, 11/7/15, 1 Review