67 Reviews for A Giftful Heart

Custom Invitations (2)
Printing (2)
Assembly (1)

Definitely recommend A Giftful Heart for several reasons. First, the approval process was quick and simple, Second, the sample Save the Date arrived in record time and it was absolutely beautiful. We literally fell in love with it and ordered the same day. Third, the shipment of our Save the Dates was very fast and the presentation was wonderful. Im getting ready to look at their invitations now!!!!

Profile Picture Daniella , 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just received out Save the Date magnets and they look fantastic. We got them within a couple of weeks of ordering them, and heard from the vendors extremely quickly. They were very professional and efficient. Would highly recommend them. We're very satisfied.

Profile Picture Linly, 10/1/16, 1 Review
1.2

We ordered save the date magnets from A Giftful Heart. Within a few months, our family and friends were all telling us that their magnets were totally faded and discolored. I have other save the dates magnets on my fridge that are in perfect condition years later! I contacted the company to see if we could at least get a few that were done properly so we could have some to save, as ours also is completely discolored after being on the fridge for 3 months. They have not responded. We have not even had the wedding yet and the magnets look awful!

Profile Picture User6067961, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Printing

I just received my finished magnetic save the dates from A Giftful Heart, and I could not have been more satisfied with them! I had an idea of what I wanted, and they were the only ones that had it perfect. The price, quality, and customer service could not be beaten! I ask for a few changes to the proof and each time it was done quickly and efficiently. They were so very friendly and precise with timing of shipping and receiving dates. Anyone looking for magnetic save the dates... you can not go wrong with A Giftful Heart!

Profile Picture Lannette, 3/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I worked with Darren to design a custom magnet for our Save the Dates. Not only was Darren quick to update my many design options but he was super friendly in all of our email correspondence. I would highly recommend a A Giftful Heart to anyone looking for great Save the Date magnet designs on a budget. Can't wait to send these out and am so thankful I did some research before picking a vendor on this one!

Profile Picture Jenna , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I purchased my save the dates (magnets) from A Giftful Heart. They have many different options available which I loved. They looked great. My only complaint would be that the protective film on the save the dates appeared to be able to come off some what easily. The order was processed in reasonable time and I feel like the price was comparable to most 'big name' websites!

Profile Picture User4245713, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Darren did a phenomenal job on designing both our save-the-date magnets and invitations! The quality of each was fantastic and the price fit our budget nicely. I highly recommend using A Giftful Heart for your wedding stationary needs.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We got our save the date magnets through A Giftful Heart and they were great! They even had a little sticker on the back of them saying that they were made especially for us. It was a great touch! Plus, they were extremely reasonably priced!

Profile Picture User3717216, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Printing, Custom Invitations

A giftful heart had multiple options for save the dates- all of which are so cute! Super cheap prices and great quality! They sent me samples within a week so that I could actually see the product in hand before ordering. Very easy to order, great product, I'm excited!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had ordered my save the date magnets and did a custom order. It was super easy to navigate and I loved being able to create my own. I did however order placement cards with the save the dates separately and they were not shipped. I ended up going to Papersource to get A2 cards to attach the magnets but it was frustrating as I was scrambling to get the save the dates out in the mail.

Profile Picture Laci, 5/16/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very accommodating and personalized service! I wanted to change to stock Save the Date magnet and they made a few proofs to review! You are even able to order a sample magnet to get a feel of the quality and color before making the whole order & credit goes to your final order!

Profile Picture User4011032, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely love our save the date magnets that only took two days to get across country after being shipped! They came out exactly how I wanted them and Kathy was very patient and helpful when I wanted to make some revisions. She listened to exactly how I wanted to place the photos and did just what I requested. I would definitely recommend their services. I am very thankful to her and her team for their outstanding work. I can't wait to send them out on Monday! Thanks again...

Profile Picture User3199189, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This company was 100% the best customer service I have received. Not only were they responsive, professional, and kind, but their work is amazing. I received my save the dates from them and they turned out better than I had imagined. They were so helpful in making them as perfect as possible and genuinely care about the work they do. I will definitely be using this company for future purchases, they are trustworthy and will provide you with beautiful work in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot begin to express how thrilled I am about our save the dates. I am a designer and I searched high and low fora company that would print my own artwork on a quality magnet and I surely found quality in A Giftful Heart. Their customer services is extra helpful as well and they fulfilled everything I wanted in a save the date. So many other companies offer flimsy material but as soon as I received the sample kit from A Giftful Heart I knew that this was the company I was going with. The images pop and the magnet is sturdy. My guest are raving about my save the dates. I would definitely recommend A Giftful Heart !!! Not only this but their envelope colors are stunning! The shimmer envelopes added that special unique touch and I couldnt be more pleased with the service of A Giftful Heart.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/22/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The customer service at a giftful heart was great! We ordered our save the date magnets from here and they came our wonderful. We are so happy with the product we received and would definitely use them again and recommend them to a friend. The people that work there were very helpful and attentive to any changes we needed to make, and got back to us right away. They were shipped to us faster than we thought too. Thank you so much a giftful heart for providing us with beautiful magnets. We can not wait to share them with our family and friends.
-Kathy and Anthony

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/18/14, 6 Reviews
1.2

I ordered my save the date magnets from a giftul heard and I was so happy with the result and the value. They turned out beautiful. Invitations was an entirely different story. There was no way to do any personalization before purchasing or really get a feeling of cost before purchasing. All decisions had to be made through emails back and forth with a designer. The designer would not respond for days and It took well over 20 emails and a month before we were at a stage where we could print. I was very frustrated with the lack of communication. They gave me options but not prices for those options and the communication was frustrating and unorganized. When I finally received the invitations they were very low quality and printed crooked. The boarder was uneven and the sides were frayed. Many more emails and weeks later We finally got the problem resolved and they re-printed the invitations at no additional cost to me. The final product was beautiful but the amount of stress and confusion to get to the final product was not worth it. I would highly recommend that you do not use a giftful heart for invitations. They do great magnets but the invitation side is a nightmare.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered Save the Dates from here and they were Amazing!!! Not only was I allowed to completely customize colors, pictures, fonts at no extra charge; on my choice of one of their many great templates. But the communication was quick and they emailed me to make sure they got the right design from the few I did design for choices. Emailed me my proof in no time. Then received my finished Save the Date magnets with in like a week and a half. Which is very speedy for something completely customized. The magnets look FANTASTIC!! The quality is amazing, and for the price of the quantity I got. I can only say A Giftful Heart Wayyy exceeded mt expectations. Def would recommend!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Timely and perfect! They were EXACTLY as requested and worth every budgeted penny!

Profile Picture Krysti, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered my save the date magnets from A Giftful Heart and they were exactly what I wanted. Great quality for a great price. They listened to my exact instructions and they came out looking beautiful! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved my save the dates. They came out beautifully and were so easy to customize. I asked for a sample before ordering all of them and the whole process was very fast. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We order our save the dates from A Giftful Heart and they were amazing! Everyone we sent them out to just loved them we got excellent feedback! A Giftful Heart was great all the way around their customer services was awesome! We would order from them again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I couldn't imagine an easier vendor to work with. Kathy was so easy to work with. She was very open to changing the layout and shapes of images based on our personal wants. They even got our magnets out a week earlier then we expected! Our friends and family were super excited to get our Save the Dates.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/13/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Loved the save the date magnets I ordered from A Giftful Heart! Everyone else loved them too!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!!!! Please stop your search here!!!! I've had an amazing experience with Kathy at A Giftful Heart. She has been so sweet, helpful and quick quick quick. I mean this with all my heart that I couldn't have had a better experience if I tried. Please don't put something so important in someone else's hands because Kathy is amazing!!!!I promise that in this crazy time where you have a million things going on and a million things to worry about Kathy will make sure you have nothing to worry about with her.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had to leave a review for A Giftful Heart after receiving our Save the Dates today. I absolutely LOVE them!!! I ordered them last Friday, received my proof on Sunday, spoke with Kathy on Monday to make just a minor change & to request that they be sent asap, order was completed on Tuesday & I'm on cloud 9 today! Love the quality and how tight they were packaged! Thank you for making this bride to be so happy! :)

Profile Picture Alyce, 1/19/14, 1 Review