A Flower Girls Dream Reviews

8 Reviews for A Flower Girls Dream

• Kayla

Kayla Otting · Married on 11/25/2019

A Flower Girls Dream

I ordered flowers to make my bouquets and she was wonderful. She helped to pick out the right stuff that it would need for them and gave me tips on how to get them to open.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Flowers 9/1/19

Sheri at A Flower Girls Dream was fantastic. I was really late hiring a florist for my September 1st wedding (like the second week in August late), but she was quick to respond and able to make it happen. Since I was in Pittsburgh I emailed her photos and gave her an idea of what I wanted, and she made it a reality. Since it was a destination wedding and I wasn't going to save anything I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount on flowers. Sheri was affordable, and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2019

B Greene · Married on 08/01/2019

A+ Class Act Floral Shop!

Highly Recommend! I will never use another florist again. The owner is wonderful and the flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Janette · Married on 06/17/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Sheri of A Flower Girl’s Dream! She was enthusiastic, creative, and very communicative. She was one of the only Colorado Springs florists to promptly respond to my enquiries regarding my son’s destination wedding in Woodland Park. Almost every other florist would have required us to pick up the flowers the day before and refrigerate them, but Sheri was willing to not only deliver to Woodland Park but also spent time making sure all the flowers were in place and as fresh as possible. They were beautiful! She worked with us to make sure that the bouquets were exactly what the bride envisioned and would stay fresh the entire day, and her bid was the most economical of the ones we were able to get from other florists. Her creative arrangements for the tables were still decorating my home 2 weeks after the wedding. In addition, Sheri is a joy to be around. She obviously enjoys her work and is excited to show you her flowers. She was a pleasure to work with, and she and her arrangements were one of the highlights of the wedding. Our experience was fantastic, and we give A Flower Girl’s Dream our absolute highest recommendation!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Chelise · Married on 03/22/2018

Beautiful flowers, great service, easy to work with, friendly, affordable, timely! Sheri should be your first choice for any flower related events. She is incredible, very detailed and helped to make your day feel extra special.
    We got married at the Fine Arts Center 2010, photos by April O’Hare Photography.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Justin · Married on 12/01/2016

I can't give enough stars to A Flower Girl's Dream. They came through last minute when our other florist couldn't meet our requests. Sheri is a true professional and was so easy to work with. She even drove the extra distance to deliver to us out in the middle of nowhere. Floral arrangements were simply amazing and we got compliments on them all night. I personally won't go to another florist again- A Flower Girl's Dream all the way. Highly recommended

Sent on 03/16/2018

Dana · Married on 07/12/2009

I met with five different florists before meeting with Sheri from A FlowerGirl's Dream just two weeks before my wedding. She really went above and beyond and was extremely helpful. She had great ideas on how to stick to my budget while still creating beautiful arrangements. On my wedding day I was so impressed with the size and beauty of all the arrangements. I had very specific color requests and she was able to find excactly what I had envisioned. My husband and all his friends are huge Laker fans so I wanted to surprise him by having Lakers colors incorporated with our victorian lilac color we had chosen for our wedding. Sheri nailed it and it was the first time I had seen guys actually seem somewhat interested in flowers. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen and my bridesmaids all seemed to love theirs as well. I would strongly recommend A FlowerGirl's Dream to any bride on any budget. When I need a florist in the future I will definitely work with Sheri again! Sheri, thanks again for your help in making my big day so perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2009

julie · Married on 11/28/2008

Shari is very talented at what she does. Beautiful flower creations made our wedding day special. She designed exactly what we wanted, and it turned out better than we could have imagined. She is very flexible and creative...Thank you A Flowers Girl Dream!

Sent on 02/19/2009