A Florida Wedding Ceremony Reviews

A Florida Wedding Ceremony 2
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding Ceremony!

Deb and Mike really made our ceremony something special and memorable! They customized our ceremony to truly reflect us and our relationship, it was absolutely incredible how detailed they were with everything and provided so many options to make sure it was something special! There wasn't a dry eye through the entire ceremony! I can't put into words how beyond happy we were with everything and how they were able to make our special day so much more memorable and meaningful than we could have ever thought it could be!

A Florida Wedding Ceremony 3
    A Florida Wedding Ceremony 4

Jeannel · Married on 06/22/2018

Michael was wonderful and very helpful. He made the ceremony absolutely beautiful and fun. He also helped file our liscense and assist with name change information. They have many options to customize your ceremony!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Hello Jeannel and Scott,

The pleasure was all mine! Thanks for the kind words!!

Have an absolutely wonderful life!!!

A Florida Wedding Ceremony

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Deb was wonderful to work with! I was referred to her by my great photographer Cara de Hart Lewis. It was neat finding someone from my home town to perform my destination wedding ceremony! I spoke with Deb on the phone for quite a while before booking my event, we shared stories and I felt comfortable with her instantly. I had a short meeting with her when I got to St. Pete and she was a sweetheart, she laughed with me, my fiancé (at the time, now husband) and my grandparents. She performed a beautiful ceremony and was essential to my perfect day! Highly recommended! Very reasonably priced & down to earth! :)

Belinda · Married on 04/15/2018

Deborah was very sweet. This is my first time getting Married so she help me understand the steps I needed to take for my ceremony and marriage license. She makes the ceremony planning is giving you options and making sure it fits into your ceremony time frame. I would highly recommend her she is such a genuine person.

Amber · Married on 02/18/2018

Deborah was AMAZING!! I had to fire my officiant just weeks before my wedding, and Deborah jumped right in and took the reigns and rocked it! She is so genuine and kind, she truly cares.... she did a beautiful and personal ceremony for us and I couldn’t have felt more taken care of and happy!

Sent on 02/23/2018

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Ahhh Amber, my beautiful bride! The look on your face walking up the aisle made it all worth while, you got the awesome wedding you both deserved. I was blessed to be part of it. Thank you

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2017

We had Michael officiate our wedding and we are so happy we did! He was a joy to work with and very professional. He answered any questions we had during the planning process right away and really catered the ceremony to match our personalities and beliefs. He truly crafted a beautiful ceremony for our special day!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Thank so much.

You are too kind.

Pleasure was all mine.

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

Deborah was AMAZING! She made our wedding ceremony beyond special! We connected with Deborah immediately. We were so happy to have her marry us. She is very flexible with her time and communication. Our ceremony was very heartfelt, warm and full of love! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Such a beautiful couple inside and out. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you. You inspired me to write a beautiful ceremony for you. May you have a wonderful life together.

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

We loved our ceremony by Deborah! She was well prepared, kind, and professional. She alleviated all of our wedding day stresses and prepared a beautiful ceremony for us. We are so glad that we had Deborah as our officiant!

Sent on 06/06/2017

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so very much Stephanie, it was such a beautiful day and your were such a beautiful day. You are blessed to have such a lovely family and such lovely in laws. I wish you and Ryan the very best!
  • Marc

Marc · Married on 04/09/2017

Deborah was amazing. Met with us and came up with a ceremony that was perfect for our beach wedding. On the day she was like a sheppard with a flock guding the guests on where to be and when. She was able to adjust on the fly and was unphazed when during the cerermony I leaned in and whispered that I forgot the rings in the car...
    Thank you so much Deborah for helping make our day magical.

Marc and Julie

Sent on 04/17/2017

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, what a beautiful day for a beautiful couple, The joy on both of your faces was inspirational. May you have a wonderful and blessed life together, I know you will.

Karol · Married on 03/25/2017

Michael was awesome. He made my ceremony exactly what I selected. He will give you all information necessary regarding your marriage license, ceremony, name change and all deadlines. He is such a nice person with a great sense of humor. He truly cared about our wedding and made it complete! thank you Michael for an amazing ceremony!

Sent on 04/04/2017

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much...you are too kind. Good people bring out the best in me...in your case, there was no way it couldn't be...magic!

All the best to you Karol (with a K) and Michael!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

We found A Florida Wedding Ceremony through The Knot! My husband and I are secular, so we wanted our ceremony to really reflect who we are as a couple and Michael did it perfectly! He was able to capture every aspect of our relationship in what we wanted to be a short, but sweet ceremony! We definitely recommend A Florida Wedding Ceremony!

Sent on 03/24/2017

You are too kind..

Mandi · Married on 02/17/2017

Michael was great! So much help through the entire marriage process.

Melanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Deborah made us feel so at peace and relaxed!!! We knew that we were in excellent hands with Deborah – prior to the wedding day, she spent ample amount of time designing our perfect ceremony with us based on our beliefs and personalities. The ceremony was beautiful!!! I highly recommend having your ceremony recorded on video—we’ve already received our ceremony video in the mail and it is an irreplaceable keepsake. Thank you Deborah for assisting us with designing our PERFECT, heart felt ceremony. You are the BEST!

Sent on 12/13/2016

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

My beautiful, beautiful bride. It was like a fairy tale wasn't it? Snow White marrying her prince charming. Thank you for your kind words, I wish you both the very best!
  • christine.clack

Christine · Married on 10/29/2016

Deborah was recommended to us by our wedding planner. Although we had fun with our haunted cemetery theme, we were very concerned about making sure our vows were meaningful and sincere. We told Deborah that we practiced a little bit from what we loved most about several religions, and wanted to incorporate that, our children, and my recently deceased little brother into our ceremony. She sent pages of recommendations and options for vows of intent, incorporating the kids, ring vows, and hand fasting. Deborah also guided us through the process of obtaining the marriage license and offered to mail it it for us. She was so patient with our questions and many iterations. She practiced the whole thing with us in advance and guided us slowly at our wedding, with a few words at a time. The final result was a ceremony that said beautifully, everything we wanted it to (and brought everyone to tears.) We had at least a dozen people come up to us at the reception and say the ceremony was the most touching they had ever witnessed. Thank you Deborah!

Sent on 11/20/2016

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Christine and Chris, I will always remember your creative and heart felt ceremony. You both touched my heart and the children were absolutely wonderful. They will be blessed by the forming of this new family. What a wonderful experience! I was privileged to be part of your very special day. Namaste.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Michael is very responsive to messages! He is very nice and professional, And gave me so much help when it came to changing my name. Thank you so much Michael for marrying us!

Sent on 11/06/2016

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thank you both so much. Ceremonies work when everyone genuinely wants them to work. Friends and family were such a large part of this big day...not to mention a special bride and groom.

My pleasure to be a small part...thanks Kaitlyn and Darren...Michael

April · Married on 06/11/2016

Deborah was great! We weren't sure what type of ceremony we wanted to have, more/less religious, so she was great about explaining to us all the options we had and we found the perfect combination. We were able to pick our vows out of several different options. During the ceremony, she was really able to personalize it for us. Everyone complimented on how great the ceremony was, instead of being the typical kind of boring thing. I would definitely recommend her!!

Michael was the officiant at our ceremony on Sand Key Beach, being from out of state it was very nice that he was so knowledgeable and responsive, even to the smallest question. He made the day so easy and we are so happy to have worked with him, truly a pleasure.

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

We had the pleasure of having Deborah as our officiant for our wedding ceremony. She is such a joy and it was a blessing to work with her. She had lots of suggestions on how to make the ceremony unique and yet still have hints of the traditional elements. We didn't want a very religious ceremony and were concerned with offending some of our very religious guests, but Deborah helped to make a beautiful ceremony that was exactly what we wanted and still kept everyone happy. The readings she offered were beautiful and she worked with us to make everything absolutely perfect. She was a calming presence both the day of the wedding and during the planning process and she was always a voice of reason. Weddings have become about the reception and the party, but the ceremony is what the entire wedding is all about and Deborah helped to make ours a vision of our dreams!

Sent on 04/11/2016

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

It was quite a journey wasn't it Ashley, all the hard work was not in vein, what an incredible day! Your love for each other, your loving family and friends made the day perfect! Thank you for choosing me to be part of it. It was a pleasure!

Michael is very quick to respond to emails. He let us customize our ceremony to our liking. He is very personable and made the ceremony run very smoothly! I highly recommend Michael!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Thank you very much!

All the very best!

Michael

Very informative and communication was wonderful.

Sent on 12/15/2015

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thank you. My very best to you both.

Nichole · Married on 11/07/2015

We worked with Deborah and made us feel comfortable from the very first meeting. She really seemed to get the type of ceremony we were looking for. My husbands family is Jewish and my family is Catholic but neither of us identify with a particular religion but have a belief in a higher power. She found a way to incorporate elements that kept our family happy but mainly created a ceremony that was such a great reflection of our relationship. She was quick to respond and was so kind in the several ch ages we made. We also did a bourbon ceremony and she came up with a reading to explain the significance. She was so great and professional and we have received so many compliments about our ceremony! Thanks Deborah!

Sent on 11/22/2015

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Nichole, it was such a pleasure working with you both. Your supportive family and friends, your beautiful venue and the two of you smiling from ear to ear made your ceremony magical. Thank you for choosing me to be part of it all. Blessings to you both!

kristie · Married on 10/27/2015

Michael is a lovely man, was lovely that he knew our boys were a big part of our wedding aswell. would definitely recommend him. it was an absolute honour to have him perform our wedding for us.

Sent on 11/21/2015

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

Kristie, David, Joshua and Jay!

The pleasure was all mine....thank you for allowing me to be a part of that special day!

Thank you for the great review and all the kind words...you'll never be forgotten from here!

Best,

Kasey · Married on 10/10/2015

Deborah is one of the best people I've ever met. She's definitely professional, but more importantly she's an actual human being who makes you feel at ease during a very stressful (but fun) day. You can tell she's not in it for the money; she's in it for the true enjoyment of changing lives.

I recommend Deborah to all of the brides out there who are looking for a female officiant (or just an officiant period). Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely organized and knew exactly what we needed to know/do. On the big day she set the tone of our wedding with her calming voice.

She took a weight off of our shoulders and I can't give her enough stars on this form for what she did for us <3 Love you, Deborah!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2015

A Florida Wedding Ceremony's reply:

You have touched my heart Kasey. It was such an honor to be chosen to be your officiant on this very special day. You and Jake make a perfect team. You were referred by another one of my brides who happens to be the coordinator at your ceremony site. Extra special! Blessings and all the best to you and Jake! Please pass along a special thank you to your Father for his kind words to me on your wedding day. xoxo

Incredibly friendly and helpful. We hired him a little later than we should have probably but he made sure he got to know us as a couple just as much as any other couple he had gotten the time to know over months instead of days.

Michael was so helpful and knowledgeable. Very responsive and professional. Made our planning a breeze and stress free! Wonderful!