67 Reviews for A Fine Line Invitation Studio

Programs (1)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Letterpress (1)

Jeanne was amazing! Loved working with her every step of the way

Profile Picture Kiley, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jeanne went above and beyond for us. She accommodated meetings when the bride was in town and accomplished a lot in a short period of time. She communicated well over email. She went above and beyond in doing extra research for our military wedding (as far as wording and etiquette). Great experience!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jeanie Dwan was so knowledgeable and professional! She was incredibly sweet and welcoming, very organized and had a wide variety of invitations to choose from. She worked within our budget and was flexible with our schedule. I highly recommend this vendor; very personable and the invites were absolutely stunning!!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 1/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jeanne Dwan is professional, knowledgeable, talented and helpful. She was also creative in combining several designs for us to yield exactly what we wanted. Best invitation company I've ever worked with!!!

Profile Picture Theodora, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jeanne did an excellent job of taking what we liked, showing us excellent, reasonably priced, options, and helping us design all the little details to go into our final invitations. They came out looking absolutely beautiful. We received multiple comments from guests saying how much they loved our invitations. Additionally, Jeanne was so sweet, hospitable, and timely throughout the entire process. I highly recommend you use A Fine Line for your invitations!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I am a repeat customer! Incredible service and quality. The selection is outstanding! Both my daughters picked their wedding invitations and had it made their way. We all were very pleased with the results. They also had resources for calligraphy and other services.
Would use again.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She was helpful, efficient and a pleasure to work with!! I would HIGHLY recommend A Fine Line to anyone needing help with invitations for events!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jeanne was a wonderful addition to our vendor team and went above and beyond to help us select the best invitation suite for our Bride, Elizabeth. Jeanne spent lots of time guiding us through her beautiful paper options and helping to script the perfect verbiage for our intimate family wedding celebration. She even searched outside her traditional graphic options to source a very specific botanical illustration which became a motif we used throughout the wedding decor. It was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jeanne is not only the sweetest but such a joy to do business with! The positive feedback on my beautifully designed wedding invitations are rolling in almost as quickly as the RSVP's! Her professionalism, attention to detail and guidance was top of the line when it came to designing my invitations. I look forward to the next time I need to throw a party so I can do this part of the process all over again! Thanks A Fine Line you exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so happy that we went with A Fine Line for our wedding invitations, escort cards, and programs. Everything came out beautifully! There was a lot of flexibility in customizing designs, and the final product was exactly what I wanted. Jeanne is the sweetest and most helpful person on the planet. A week before I was about to send out our invitations, our venue emailed us to say that they had changed the reservation phone number for our hotel block, and the old number just had a short recording letting anyone who called know that the number wasn't in service and no mention of the new number to call. I got on the phone with Jeanne right away to explain the situation and asked if reprinting our details cards with the new number would be possible, and she got them to me so quickly. I was so pleased with how our invitations turned out and how well we were taken care of, that I went back to design and order our programs from A Fine Line, too. Jeanne went above and beyond again to make sure they were customized exactly how I had wanted them. Definitely pick A Fine Line if you're looking for the best customer service and lots of design flexibility!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Thermography

Our invitations were beautiful! So glad we used A Fine Line

Profile Picture Anna, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These ladies really took the time to help me find exactly what I was looking for and make my vision come to life. I am absolutely in love with my invitations. Their responsiveness was outstanding and they always got back to me right away. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing invitations!!

Profile Picture Allie, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would highly, highly recommend A Fine Line for any occasion. We used their services for our son's wedding. They created a beautiful chalkboard "welcome sign" that matched our invitations. They also made our table assignment cards and were more than flexible and patient during our many changes. Jeanne and team are very responsive and know this business inside and out. It was SO refreshing to have them make recommendations that didn't break our budget and were more lovely than we expected. A Fine Line is the best of the best, we couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture June, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

From the initial contact, to picking my invites out, all the hard in between work, to the day I picked up my beautiful wedding invitations my experience working with A Fine Line was absolutely amazing. Diane and Jeanne made me feel extremely special, were extremely accommodating, flexible, kind, and just made the whole process a breeze. I couldn't be happier with my invitations and the overall experience!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Their professionalism was exceptional. Services are done by appointment only for undivided attention. Worked specifically with Diane, very attentive to detail, kind, helpful and brought the vision of my invitations to light. I love them and the quality is top notch. Thank you to A Fine Line.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The best quality and price. I looked for invitations all over town, Internet and even Mexico and it's for sure the best place! 100% recommended

Profile Picture Nadia, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely fantastic vendor to work with! Wonderful ideas, great service and incredibly helpful. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7263197, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jeanne and Diane are the utmost professionals when it comes to wedding stationary! My daughter, the bride, and I had a lovely appointment, found exactly what we wanted and had excellent direction in what to do, how to order, how to appropriately word the invitations, and finding all the best prices. They had all the answers to my many questions and were thoughtful and timely. I would absolutely recommend A Fine Line for any wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture User6497958, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

A Fine Line was great- huge selection. Helped us narrow things down quickly based on price and style. Found us the perfect design that wasn't even in the sample book. They know all the wording/etiquette too. Great to work with!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Personal and professional attention and service

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jeanne and Diane were so awesome to work with. They were very responsive, had a massive selection and really worked with my budget. Great experience!

Profile Picture Kylie, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations were more beautiful than I expected. The quality of the paper and print was premium.

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The ladies at A Fine Line were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful with everything having to do with invitations. They even taught me all the proper etiquette for how to address and send them out. They also made the experience so much fun and took away all the stress!! They are warm and friendly and really know what they are doing!!

Profile Picture Terri, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful invitations and they were extremely knowledgeable in proper formal invitation etiquettes.
I wanted the invitations to set the tone for an elegant romantic wedding and the services and quality of A FINE LINE INVITATION STUDIO met more than my expectations.
I have received many compliments from the invited guest about the beauty and quality of the invitations.
I will definitely use them again for all my stationary needs.

Profile Picture Joanne, 4/16/16, 1 Review