A Final Take Music and Video Reviews

37 | Omaha, NE

37 Reviews for A Final Take Music and Video

37 A Final Take Music and Video Reviews

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

Joel and Kate with A Final Take Music and Video- Let’s start with video- I have not seen my video yet but I am absolutely sure it will be amazing because Kate was awesome to work with, I had all day coverage so I am super excited to see the final product. Kate was so easy to work with, super nice. Videography is worth every penny, I wanted all the small details captured that as a bride I worked so hard and long to have in my wedding day. Joel was my DJ and let me just say total professional- he kept the night on track and flowing perfectly. Also my dance floor was packed until the very end. He did something really cool and unique to keep the children in attendance with their parents and not on the dance floor during all the spotlight dances. He also did the wedding ceremony music which I added on about a month before the wedding, everything was perfect and exactly how I wanted it.

Jacob · Married on 07/10/2015

Joel with A Final Take was just the right DJ for our wedding in July 2015. He read and understood our personalities and it translated to a great evening--matching our music tastes with just the right energy for our guests. The night flowed well and we heard so many of our favorites at just the right time. Joel was really friendly and flexible from the get go and gave us such great peace of mind that the music at our reception would be perfect. He was great at emceeing too.

April · Married on 06/13/2015

We used A Final Take for our videography at our wedding. I really wasn't sure we needed a videographer since it's one more thing to pay for, but I am SO glad we did. Turns out it was completely worth it! My now-husband and I chose to do a slideshow with a same day edit of getting ready and the ceremony. (He refused to do the love-story interviews and Kate and Joel worked with us and adjusted our contract.) Kate was there already at 8am to film us getting ready and she captured our day beautifully. The video was ready to show at the reception and I've only heard wonderful things about our video. It is something we will treasure forever. Thank you Kate and A Final Take for giving us something to always remember our beautiful wedding day!

I contacted the owner Joel, about providing a DJ for a fundraising event I was planning. He was enthusiastic and friendly. A few days before my event, I contacted Joel because I found out I would need an additional microphone for our podium speakers. He was completely accommodating, even on such short notice. The event itself was awesome, and his DJ, Joey, had a lot to do with that. Joey was engaging, but not overbearing. A trait sometimes difficult to find in his profession. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends, and will be contacting him again for our next event!

Brad · Married on 10/05/2013

Cannot express how satisfied we were!

Jeremy · Married on 09/13/2013

Joel did an awesome job! We had very positive feedback from our guests as well. They really liked him as well.

Shelby · Married on 08/10/2013

I could not have been happier with my choice of A Final Take for my DJ & Videographer. Joel worked with me to make sure all the music at my wedding was stuff my husband and I wanted. He listened to my requests & played almost every single one the night of the wedding! Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive via email. His wife, our videographer, called me before the wedding and walked through every detail of the day with me so she wouldn't miss anything.
    The day of the ceremony, A Final Take performed above and beyond my already high expectations. Joel got wine for my husband and I throughout the night. He also helped me get my food from the buffet and carried my plate so I wouldn't spill on my dress. Our introduction that night was amazing as the wedding party walked in. I can't say it enough, it was all amazing!
    For a few songs we kept having sound trouble. Joel was extremely professional about it and got to the bottom on the problem right away. He knew how to make the night flow and got people back out onto the dance floor after the bouquet toss without a problem.
    A Final Take is so friendly, easy to work with, & does great work. Every bride & groom should meet with them and discuss their wedding day. You won't regret it.

Gary · Married on 07/13/2013

We're Glad Kate Travels!

Going into our wedding planning we had decided to forego a videographer — until we attended another wedding last fall and saw their highlight reel. At that point we knew we didn’t want to miss out on capturing our day on video. As we started searching for someone in the Cedar Rapids area, we came across A Final Take’s website thinking they were in Iowa. Their portfolio included several very professional clips with a greater artistic look than many of the local companies who weren’t already booked, so we contacted Kate. She was great to work with on the details and only charged a small travel fee to come to Iowa for the day. We just received the full DVD a couple weeks ahead of the date it was promised to us. Kate really knows how to beautifully capture every essence of a wedding and edit it together into a fantastic highlight reel. With the full ceremony, cocktail reception vocal selections, typical reception events, plus a large chunk of just overall reception outtakes from our crazy friends and family, we have about three hours worth of memories. Thank you for all of your great work!

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2013

We were extremely pleased with A Final Take for both the video and DJ services. Kate shot the video and was with us the entire day. We used 2 cameras and felt that it really captured the day. The video was delivered within about a month after the wedding. It is outstanding and we will treasure it forever! Also Joey was the DJ for the evening and he kept everything moving along smoothly and the dance floor hopping all night long. I highly recommend A Final Take.

Chrissy · Married on 06/08/2013

We have never been happier with Joel and Kate's services. We used A Final Take for our videographer and DJ. They also put together our "Love Story" slideshow/video. Joel and Kate went above and beyond with everything- Our slide was beyond our expectations; absolutely amazing and showed our personalities perfectly.

I havent seen our video of the ceremony and reception, so I cant really comment much on it now, but Im sure its just as good :)

Joel was our DJ for the evening. He took control of the entire night, kept everything laid-back and was a lot of fun! He made sure things got done - he got drinks for us, he made great transitions from toasts, to cake, to dances, etc. and he really made the evening flow. We could not have asked for a better DJ - Joel and Kate really helped make our special day PERFECT!

Joel was an absolute JOY to work with. Very personable and easy to talk to. He is very professional and works hard to make your day everything you want it to be. I was very pleased with the level of service and how Joel bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect. A Final Take is very affordable, and you get TOP OF THE LINE, personalized service. We have no compplaints what-so-ever. We would recommend to anyone! Thanks Joel, our day was perfect :)

Andrew · Married on 10/13/2012

We had Joel as our DJ and he did an amazing job. He was flexible for meetings and always responded to any questions we had.

Day of he helped set up our slide show and was very helpful during the reception. Great job with the scheduling of toasts, announcements, and great music. Never a dull moment.

Even came out to the dance floor to teach dance moves. Also, he even held my wife's plate as she served herself our dinner (so she wouldn't spill on her dress).

Bottom line, best DJ we have ever seen or that anyone in our group of friends and family have ever seen!

Eric and Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

Awesome couple to work with!! Fabulous work and we received our video quickly!

Cari · Married on 09/08/2012

Joel and Kate were great to work with! Not only did we love the slide show, the video and dj services; they also made the whole process fun and easy. We really appreciated how organized they were and that they truly cared about making our day special. The video is high quality and they got it back to us very quickly after the wedding. The short interviews they did of our family and wedding party were so fun to see! My husband was worried about the video camera because he thought it would make him nervous but we hardly noticed it was there and now he's so happy we have the video to relive the memories and to see the things we missed. Joel was a wonderful DJ. He was upbeat and played exactly the type of music we asked for, paid attention to the crowd and took requests. We couldn't have asked for better service and would highly recommend them!
    Thanks!
    Cari & Brandon

Joel and Kate were super easy to work with. The quality of the video was stellar. I loved how they put together a 3 minute highlight reel to our first dance - it made it very personal and special.

kerry · Married on 08/11/2012

We were very pleased with both DJ and Videography services! Joel did a great job playing all the different kinds of music we wanted while ensuring everyone was having a great time and the dance floor was full. We had one camera at our ceremony and reception and Kate captured all of the moments we will look back on for years to come. Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 07/07/2012

Joel was very reliable and organized when it came to planning the big day. We could count on him to do the service even before he showed up the day of. He has a great personality and had a great selection of songs throughout the night to keep the dance alive. Thanks for making a great event happen.

Cailan · Married on 03/24/2012

Kate and Joel traveled to our Kansas City wedding and were perfect. For the video, I didn't cry at the wedding but I cried watching the video because it was so beautiful! They do a great job of being invisible and I felt like I didn't even notice they were getting some of the shots they got! For the DJ, Joel was amazing at organizing the reception and getting people in the buffet line---something I didn't even think of! He also played great music and gave me the opportunity to make sure that them music that was played was the music we wanted! They are also VERY well priced and you get such amazing products. I highly recommend!

Carol · Married on 10/15/2011

Kate and staff were so professional, the guests did not even notice them at the wedding ceremony. They worked hard to get the footage we wanted while respecting the rules of the church. The video of both the wedding and reception are high quality, and captured all the important parts of the day. The highlight video they put together is wonderful. Great work!

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2011

Creative and unique and capture every minute of the ceremony! Absolutely love them and the video!

B · Married on 08/06/2011

A Final Take Music and Video did an amazing job with the videography and music at our wedding! My husband and I absolutely love the wedding dvd! Kate did such an amazing job capturing all the moments of our wedding day on video. We are so happy with the attention she paid to all the details of our ceremony and reception. The highlight reel on the dvd was a really nice touch. The dvd is truly beautiful, and we have received many compliments from our friends and family on it!

The DJ service at our wedding was also fantastic! Joel was the best DJ we could have ever asked for! He was so personable and kept the reception on track throughout the evening so we didn't have to worry about a thing. He even poured my husband and me our champagne. The personal touches he added throughout the evening really made the reception special and memorable. The music selection was amazing. We didn't really think so many of our guests would be interested in dancing, but were surprised at how many people were on the dance floor throughout the entire evening! We had a wonderful time!

We are so grateful to Kate and Joel of A Final Take Music and Video for the wonderful work they did on our wedding day! They went above and beyond!! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography and dj service for their wedding!

Kim · Married on 07/09/2011

Joel was very professional and helped make our wedding day very special. He was easy to work with and was easy to contact. After carefully listening to what our vision was, he was helpful by giving his advice where we were stumped. He was very organized throughout the whole process. The music was just perfect, and he was very good at mixing guest requests with what we envisioned. You will be very happy with A Final Take!

Jenna · Married on 06/11/2011

Made the reception flow nicely and made it a lot of fun. He kept people on the dance floor. Also when picking out songs and planning he had great ideas and really easy to work with.

Chris · Married on 06/11/2011

I am the Mother of the Bride, and Angie and I couldn't be happier with the choice we made for the videography. We had rave reviews from our guests on The Love Story! It was such a hit and memorable event at the wedding. I've had calls from other parents asking about this company. Kate and her husband are super nice, accommodating, and very professional. They gave us a 15 minute highlight video of the wedding which is awesome, and the final video couldn't have turned out better! EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT work! I highly recommend them!!! Chris Urzendowski

Renee · Married on 05/21/2011

A Final Take was outstanding! They were so patient and personalized everything for us. We got married outside and hired them for the ceremony and reception for music. We got so many compliments on our DJ (Joel was awesome, gracious AND fun). We also used them for our video elements for the reception (trivia quiz and slideshow). Everyone (including us!) were extremely impressed with the professional quality of Kate's work. She has did just a perfect job on our wedding videos (ceremony, reception, etc). And she got everything delivered to us so quickly. When you're interviewing vendors for your DJ and video service, A Final Take should DEFINITELY be on your list. Then ditch the other ones and hire these guys!