A Fantasy to Remember Wedding Planners Reviews

5 | Groveland, FL

5 Reviews for A Fantasy to Remember Wedding Planners

Rebekah · Married on 09/10/2016

To tell the truth I have not had my wedding yet its actually in 11 days. However I was honered when Paula ask me to write a review for her. After all I was u able to hire her because our wedding is in Minnesota and I will be moving there after the wedding.

Paula was always there for me any time I hada question. She gave me all the advice I needed to find the vendors (like the DJ ) that we will be useing for the wedding. She even went as far as to create a wedding mini album for us as a gift. I was so worried that Imwould become a Bridezilla. But Paula helped keep me on track, focused, and in control of everything. So comfortable that I am trulie excited for my wedding to come. Knowing that Paula is only a call away everything will be beautiful,and everything I have dreamt of. Thank you Paula

Sent on 08/30/2016

Miranda · Married on 04/16/2016

I am writing this because my mom ask me to she is Paula Houston the owner of A Fantasy to Remember. She really helped me plan my wedding or I should just say that she did all the planning we got engaged in March last year and Paula was there every step of the way. She even made the reservations for us all to spend a weekend at the beach so my husband could propose to me. Right after that she got right to work on planning our wedding everything from the budget to the guest list.

During the next few months she must have revised our budget a dozen times. We started with planning it for 2 years off and 10000.00 dollars. However we changed it and told her we did not want to spend that much so she reworked it for 5000.00 about a month later we again desided that we did not want to spend that much either and did not want to wait that long. She droped it to 1000.00 and a year to plan every thing. If I realized how much work she was doing I would not have changed the timing to a year.

However she gave it everything she had and came up with a budget. We had a beautiful wedding at the 401 Ranch which is a very nice barn made into a wedding venue. The people who own it gave it to us for a price we could not refuse. We also opped for our guest to bring a dish rather than a gift. So it was like one vwry large family reunion. Everyone had a blast and my mom did an amazing job of handeling everything even with all the drama we gave her with making all the changes. Thanks mom!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

My experience with A Fantacy to Remember was exactly like the name states. It was a Fantacy to Remember. I loved working with Paula and her crew, what a fun, loving and efficient team. Thanks so much for making our special day perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Angie · Married on 03/20/2010

Paula and her girls are heaven sent an absolute gem, and a great friend. We were planning a very large wedding with our entire families which totals about 200 guest. I knew i was goingnto need help keeping everything on track, but not sure if our budget wwould allow for it. So I talked to Paula and she gave us a deal that we could not refuse. With her help everything fell into place.

So my advice to anyone thinking of hiring A Fantasy to Remember don't think twice about it she is the person you need to have on your side. She will give it everything she has and make sure it runs like a well oiled machine.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

Paula ask me to write this review for her so here goes. The advice that i would give any couple planning their wedding is to hire a wedding planner from the beginning. I thought that I would just do everything myself I don't need a planner, and by the time we were about 3 months out i began to feel overwhelmed. I called Paula and she came in and took care of everything. Our wedding turned out to be just what I wanted my fantasy to remember with so many uunforgettable moments that will always be memories to charish. Now looking back I don't know if I could have pulled it off. I would have been so stressed out that I know i could not have enjoyed it at all. Thanks to Paula and the Fantasy to Remember team everything went just as planned. Thank you.

Sent on 09/03/2016