81 Reviews for A Dream Wedding

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Planning a wedding in Napa from the east coast would have been impossible without Echo’s help. She was on our venue's list of vendors, and after one phone call with Echo we knew she was the right choice.

We had the opportunity to meet her in person a few months later when we took our one trip out to meet with vendors and do a tasting at our venue. She set up a two-day, detailed itinerary for us down to the minute to meet with her, the venue, and vendors recommended by her based on our needs. All we had to do was show up! Choosing vendors seemed like an overwhelming task for us given the distance, and having her set up appointments from her vetted list was invaluable to us. Echo set up a timeline for us to follow leading up to our wedding day, and was always available to answer any questions via email or phone, provide suggestions, and send gentle (and much needed!) reminders to keep us on task with any deadlines. We also had a tent booked as a rain contingency and Echo was extremely helpful in keeping that plan as flexible as possible leading up to the wedding - something we could have never handled on our own.

Weddings have a lot of moving parts, but you would never know it as everything seemed to just magically fall into place thanks to Echo’s coordination of everything. We truly had no worries on our wedding day because we 100% trusted Echo would be there every step of the way. Furthermore, every vendor we booked from her list was amazing. So many guests commented on how beautiful the wedding was and how they enjoyed themselves, and that is in no small part due to Echo’s hard work. She is so thorough and organized no detail escapes her attention, and it shows on your wedding day.

We can't express enough gratitude for her efforts in making our wedding so special, and would wholeheartedly recommend her. Thank you, Echo!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

We booked our venue, I’d started researching different vendors... and then it hit me. Planning a wedding is much more overwhelming than I had anticipated, especially when it’s a destination wedding. I went to the preferred vendor list my venue gave me. I planned to call every planner on the list. Called the first one, I was less than impressed. Called the second... she blew me away! I could tell immediately she was the right fit! I loved the sound of her voice. She sounded like a go-getter but also had a very calming way about how she spoke. It was love at first chat! I knew she was the one! But I couldn’t tell her that. ?? I made her think there were other candidates and that I’d have to talk to my (at that time) fiancé. I called him the second Echo and I hung up jumping up and down exclaiming we had a winner and I had ZERO desire to look any further! I explained her prices and said I was confident she’d be worth every cent. He was hesitant. After much convincing, it happened! He gave me the OK to go with the greatest wedding planner of all time. Echo got our vision. She saw we weren’t the typical couple and had strange requests and quickly adapted to our wishes. The entire way, Echo was on top of everything... even when things got stressful. Our host hotel burned down 3 weeks before our wedding. All the hotels were booked up. She was so amazing the whole time easing my stress but keeping me in the loop. There were some hiccups on the day of our wedding (caterer was TERRIBLE at best ??) but Echo never batted an eye, never allowed us nor our guests to know what was going on... she made it seem like everything was perfect... just like we thought it was. I couldn’t imagine having not gone with a wedding planner or using a wedding planner besides Echo. She’s the best ever! Don’t go through the stress of planning your own wedding. Definitely spend the money on a wedding planner. And don’t waste wedding planner money elsewhere, EchoDawn Wright is amazing! ??

Profile Picture Arielle, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo Wright from A Dream Wedding is amazing! She's the ideal wedding planner if you are getting married in the Napa/Sonoma area. We retained her services for assistance with finding our venue and of course for the wedding day itself. My wife and I are both lawyers and very picky people. Echo exceeded our expectations with respect to both services and was unbelievably patient with us throughout the process. In hindsight, we don't think there is any way another wedding planner could rise to Echo's level of execution.
We ended up choosing Calistoga Ranch as our venue after visiting quite a few other places. Echo of course was spot on with her timeline the entire day of the wedding; it was fluid and ran smoothly all night- my wife and I didn't have to think about a single detail. She absolutely nailed it and in our opinion it would be a huge risk going with another planner in the Napa/Sonoma area. Echo has close relationships with all of the best florists and vendors in the area but if you are getting a dj then be sure to use dj Dennis from Anderson Entertainment and Christian from Krumbs Cakes for your cake.

Profile Picture Cyrus, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo was amazing! My daughter had the wedding of her dreams at Chalk Hill Estate Winery thanks to this amazing woman! She is so extremely organized and does not let anything fall through the cracks! We had one major problem 3 days before the wedding, the videographer we had paid for ended up in the hospital and could not video the wedding. Echo spent countless hours, and two days, trying to find a suitable replacement at the last minute. It was a tough task, but somehow she did it. On the day of the wedding Echo, being the extremely organized planner that she is, had a prepared time line and she made sure everyone followed it! There was absolutely no stress for any of the wedding party on the wedding day! It was a magical day thanks to all of her hard work! I would highly recommend Echo as your wedding planner. You will LOVE her!

Profile Picture Patti, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo helped us plan our dream wedding in Sonoma in 8 months. Her impressive organization and time management skills, energy, enthusiasm and experience planning all types of weddings made what can be a very stressful (but very exciting!) period more than manageable. Our wedding planning was further complicated because my husband and I live on the East Coast, but Echo worked and coordinated extremely closely with my mom in CA and my husband and me. Our wedding day was unseasonably hot, but Echo and her team kept the entire wedding crews' spirits high and expertly handled all unexpected emergencies and last minute changes without me knowing. Her breadth of work enabled her to reconcile our wedding vision with what works best and is possible. She is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo is not only a stellar professional she is a wonderful person who is easy to connect and work with. She really knows her business and works tirelessly to execute on behalf of her clients. Echo has an excellent reputation in the industry and has an established network of quality vendors who speak highly of her and love working with her. Echo was able to connect us with all of our wedding vendors, from event rentals, to live musicians, to DJs, florists and photographers. She was truly our 'one-stop-shop' resource who guided us through every step. Trust is paramount in any relationship, but it is intensely critical when partnering with someone to plan your wedding. With Echo, we were in good hands, she took excellent care of us and we would work with her again in a minute!

Profile Picture Mollie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Echo is the best of the best. She is organized beyond belief, fast to respond, attentive to you and all the details, and an all-around amazing woman. She will help you plan the most gorgeous wedding you could ever dream of and one your guests will never forget.

As a wedding photographer I couldn't ask for a more incredible wedding planner to work with. Echo anticipates everything so that nothing comes as a surprise, and in fact your guests will never know how hard she is working behind the scenes...because she is just that good! :)

Echo is kind, warm, and someone you would CHOOSE out of 1,000 options to have at your side for your wedding experience. Count your lucky stars to have her help you realize your wedding dream.

Profile Picture Karna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Echo to plan our wedding at Chalk Hill on 6/17/17 and simply cannot recommend her highly enough! We were planning our wedding from Boston, MA and were only able to visit CA once before the wedding so we were a bit worried going into the planning process. For our planning visit to CA we only had two days, but Echo was able to make the absolute most of them by scheduling back to back vendor meetings in a thoughtful way and we were able to meet multiple photographers, florists, and even do my hair and makeup trial. We also had a bit of a problem where Chalk Hill wasn't going to be able to do our tasting for the time we were in CA but somehow Echo worked her magic and they were able to accommodate us! She also had various recommendations for things that were challenging for us to decide from afar (for example, band recommendations) that were SPOT ON (can't tell you how many people came up to us at/after the wedding to say they loved the band!!), she knows her stuff 100%!! Echo was also price-conscious during the whole planning process, price shopping/negotiating for us to get the best possible deal.

On the actual weekend of the wedding was when Echo truly shined as an incredible planner and coordinator-- she was BEYOND organized and it was SO helpful to have her master timeline all planned out for us to the minute! It was our bible! On the actual day, Echo and her assistants were everywhere at once and kept us perfectly on our schedule without being pushy or making us feel like we were rushed. Whenever I needed something, Echo was already taking care of it before I could even ask! It was incredible. Every single person in our family has remarked on how amazing and professional she was to work with-- we just can't say enough!

If you're at all debating a wedding planner, Echo is the absolute best choice. She was organized, accommodating, professional, and worked tirelessly to give us everything we wanted. We can't say enough, thank you Echo!

Profile Picture Lea, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo assisted us with my daughter's destination wedding in June 2017. We used Echo's services to find the perfect venue, as well as plan the perfect wedding. And perfect it was! It exceeded all my expectations, it was like a fairy tale, a definite dream come true. Echo brought our vision to life, and during the wedding weekend, I was able to completely relax and enjoy myself because I knew Echo would competently take care of everything. We are so grateful to her, especially for all the wonderful vendors she recommended, her organization skills and her passion and enthusiasm. Thank you Echo!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning is stressful, contact them!

Profile Picture Monica, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We don't have words to describe how much Echo helped us on creating our dream wedding. We couldn;t be happier with the outcome! Echo helped us in every aspect of the way and made not only the process of planning a wedding easy but the day to be worry and stress free for both of us. It was just perfect and we couldn't have done without her.

Profile Picture Renato, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

In the beginning, my wife and I didn't have much of an idea where to start for the wedding planning. Echo was super helpful the whole way through. She had timelines, vendor options she'd worked with in the past, and advice about questions we came up with. Overall, working with Echo (who's super organized!) made the whole thing much less stressful that it would have been. We both work day jobs, so having someone who has experience here was absolutely worthwhile. If you choose to work with vendors that she works with often, she will pass on her discounts to you.

On the day of, Echo was indispensable. A lot goes on and she was on top of it, working behind the scenes to keep everything on track and making sure everyone knows where to be.

We were very pleased to work with Echo and would definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo helped plan a destination wedding for our daughter. Planning a wedding halfway around the country was a difficult thing and required a lot of trust in our planner. Echo listened to us and gave us the beautiful wedding and reception that we envisioned. From catering, flowers, music, venue etc.. her recommendations proved to be a great choice. Thank you Echo for giving our daughter and us an unforgettable Wedding Experience.

Profile Picture Mitzi, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When my now wife said she wanted to hire a wedding planner I thought she was crazy. I learned I was crazy for thinking that on my own behalf. The BEST DECISION EVER! Echo is a dream herself. She doesn't skip a beat and still over three weeks after our wedding, people are still sending cards and commenting on how amazing the wedding was. Most people are saying it was the best and most organized wedding they had ever been to. For us it was an absolute perfect day and it was truly a day where we could celebrate our love with no niches. Echo is truly an amazing person and we are lucky to now have her as a friend.

Profile Picture Chuckie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo is the best at making your special day, flawless, unique and memorable beyond your dreams. Total zen experience, we did not worry about one thing. Awesome

Profile Picture Patty, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a destination wedding and Echo was a wonderful wedding planner that helped make the event a success. We relied on our planner for recommendations in the area as well as for the local "hands-on" items that were needed.

Profile Picture Margo, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo worked with us for our wedding this past December. She did above and beyond all of our expections. She created the most perfect day for us. We couldn’t have done it without her. She is organized and timely in her responses to needs. She is detailed and thinks of little things you never would have thought of. On the day of the wedding she makes it as though you don’t have to lift a finger. I didn’t have any worries leading up to the wedding because i knew it was in good handsWe can’t say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination

Echo did a great job for us on a very complicated large wedding in Sonoma! We were very happy with her help and felt like it was great value for the fees she charged. No detail was missed for our wedding weekend - she's very very organized! Sarah and Oscar

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me just say that Echo and her team were absolutely amazing! We could not have imagined a more beautiful or more perfect wedding. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. Echo's attention to detail and love for her work is truly remarkable. And our guests were absolutely blown away and they all remarked how wonderful she was! This being a destination wedding for us, we really depended on Echo's knowledge of the local area and what was obvious to us was how highly regarded she was by the vendors in the area. She really knows her stuff! I'm still amazed at how flawlessly everything was executed. Also the vendors she helped us select were all fabulous. The venue, the flowers, catering, DJ, photographer, cake... they were all amazing and we would never have found them on our own. Thank you Echo for making our dreams come true! - Stephanie & Dave

Profile Picture Dave, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo was amazing and I don't know what we would have done without her! She made organizing our destination wedding so smooth. She was pleasant to work with and paid attention to every detail. She first helped us to choose a venue and quickly understood our style and key things we were looking for. She knew our style better than we did and took us on extra visit to Chateau St. Jean, which we knew was perfect the minute we stepped on the property. Throughout the wedding planning process, Echo was incredibly organized and helped us set and meet timelines on all the wedding variables (and she was patient with us on some of our slow and fickle decision making). She made the whole process fun and easy. All the vendors that Echo recommended were all fantastic as well. Given more time or money, I wouldn't have changed a thing about the wedding. It was exactly our style and exactly what we wanted. The wedding day was so perfect and if there were any kinks, we had no idea. Echo also surprised us with a cool light installation over the bar, which was so cool! The transitions throughout the wedding day and all the details were immaculate. I can't say enough great things about working with A Dream Wedding!! It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo was an amazing wedding planner. I am a Realtor and have a crazy schedule. She really worked with me in getting everything ready and understood my busy lifestyle and was still able to make everything work. She set timelines for me and still gave me flexibility when I needed it. For our rehearsal, she had detailed timelines for everyone in our wedding party and really made us feel ready for the wedding. The day of our wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing and she handled everything and is extremely organized. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more and she was there to executed everything. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Echo did an amazing job in helping us identify, down select, visit and ultimately select our wedding venue. Echo listened to our "care abouts" and curated a list of possible venues from which we could review and select our site visits. She coordinated 8 and eventually 9 site visits during just 2 days enabling us to make the most of our time and energy all the while providing thoughtful and seasoned advice. She seeks to provide the best value for your style and budget. If you are seeking to plan any event in the Napa/Sonoma wine country, Echo is, by far, the best resource to have by your side.

Update: Echo and her team are experts in their field. Before you do anything else, hire her! Echo's breadth of experience, network or reputable vendors and collaborative, thorough approach will help you realize an event that is magical and memorable. Our recent wedding was nothing short of a dream come true (cliche though that may sound). Echo assisted us immeasurably in every facet of our affair from venue selection, vendors, decor and "day of" coordination without which I don't believe I would have survived. She has poise, professionalism and a collaborative management style that is both rare and valued. It really was a process and a day that I will remember forever.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My destination wedding at Chateau St. Jean in Sonoma Valley was absolutely PERFECT! The best decision I made was hiring Echo-Dawn Wright, Owner at A Dream Wedding, to plan my perfect day (full service package). I had a very stressful and demanding job and didn't have time to plan my wedding. Each conference call with Echo was extremely organized and efficient. She is a great listener and executed my dream wedding to a tee! She set-up appointments with vendors for my fiancé and I to interview. Once we picked our vendors and communicated what we wanted, she corresponded with them up until the end of our event. She provided a budget sheet for me and reminded me when payments were due. Echo gave amazing advice and always had solutions to each little problem that arose (very few). Believe it or not, I never got stressed out during the entire process! Echo made me feel completely comfortable knowing she had everything under control. The wedding day itself was absolutely breath-taking and flawless. My friends described it as "magical". I highly recommend hiring Echo as your wedding planner. It was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We’re from Hawaii, but didn’t want a beach setting witnessed at many friends’ weddings. I introduced “destination wedding” to my fiancé a few times before warming up & eventually gave into my winery wedding. Knowing the backdrop I wanted, photos help narrow down the venue list and I fell in love w/ St.Francis Winery upon our visit. They required a wedding planner so I called the entire preferred vendor list, deciding the first likable person to respond would be it.The first calls overwhelmed me but Echo, who seemed stern but polite, was perfect for my indecisiveness. I had 6 months to plan a destination wedding and Echo. After getting to know us, she immediately sent a vendor list & instructions. Back in Sonoma two weeks later, we had 2 days of meetings w/ two caterers, florists, photographers, cake tasting, the DJ, selected linens, & even a hair/makeup trial! Though intense, Echo did ALL the legwork with vendors & set up appts; we just showed up. Over the next few months, Echo helped us through contracts, sent us reminders for everything, quickly replied to questions, offered suggestions, opened her home to ship items to, & suddenly we were at a month away! Our 50 guests, mostly from Hawaii, were as anxious as us to enjoy Sonoma. Only at rehearsal, did I feel the jitters. Echo continued to help w/ small details, such as hand placement, just so it didn't look awkward. Our families & wedding party (incl the boys!) all commented on Echo being on the ball, which says a lot. Regarding planning, I had no regrets on our wedding day; the timeline Echo orchestrated allowed guests to appreciate the venue w/o getting bored. What really floored me was the décor! With just a color scheme, Echo & the florist came up w/ arrangements & placement of candles & flowers. The perfect surprise, so magical it felt too fancy for us. Echo did everything exactly how I wanted, w/o me even knowing it! We are so thankful she created our perfect wedding shared w/ our closest friends and family.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/25/15, 1 Review