A Dream Wedding by Sharon Cole Reviews

9 | Chula Vista, CA

9 Reviews for A Dream Wedding by Sharon Cole

Daniella · Married on 04/01/2012

I just literally had my dream wedding on a reasonable budget and I could not have done it without Sharon. I hired Sharon for her full service. The major benefit of having the full service was Sharon was able to connect me with vendors that could offer me quality service at a reasonable price. She also was great to have as a "go to person" for anyone in my family that had an idea for the wedding. Instead of having to juggle everyone myself, I could send them to Sharon. This was especially helpful because between my husband and I, we have 7 parents. Sharon is not fake; she will be upfront with you about everything. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Sam · Married on 08/28/2011

Reliability is the ability to perform in routein circumstances as well as well as extreme or unexpected conditions. Sharon Cole is not only reliable but goes above and beyond what is expected. She is cool under fire and could not have performed at a higher level during the planning stages and the actual execution of our incredible day. She is a find!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Brian · Married on 03/12/2011

I am a local wedding photographer that has worked with many coordinators. I have had the privilege of working with Sharon at nearly a dozen weddings and she was naturally the first choice for my wife and me for our wedding in March this year.

You could not ask for a more focused and detailed wedding planner. Our wedding ran smoothly and was truly unique thanks to the helpful advice and planning that Sharon provided.

I would highly recommend Sharon to anyone that needs help planning a spectacular wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2011

Ginger · Married on 10/16/2010

Sharon is truly a professional and had many ideas and suggestions I didn't think of. The wedding and reception were wonderful. I also appreciated her list of vendors to draw from. I'm so glad I didn't try to do this on my own!

Sent on 12/23/2010

Priscilla · Married on 10/10/2010

Sharon is absolutely meticulous when it comes to planning a wedding. The very first time we met her, she was diligently taking notes and immediately getting a feel for our style and wants / needs. She came up with so many unique and interesting ideas. We hit it off so well with Sharon from the moment we met, and the planning process went quite smoothly because of her. Sharon took us to several wedding venues until we found our dream place, El Cortez in downtown San Diego. She completely understood our tastes and preferences, and took us to several unique venues that we considered for our wedding venue. Ultimately, we decided on El Cortez for both our ceremony and wedding reception because of the decor and warmth of the place. We were so pleased with the venue and our day was just perfect. Sharon was also hands on with regards to dealing with our vendors and helped us work through the details and logistics with all the vendors. Sharon also referred us to several vendors that we ultimately wound up using, including Stephina Photography who were our photographers on our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Sharon made everything go incredibly smoothly. She was just on top of all the details and kept us on schedule. We completely enjoyed our day because we had faith in the fact that Sharon was there taking care of logistics and our guests. Since we had to travel from our hotel (Catamaran Resort in Mission Bay) to the El Cortez, Sharon rounded up all our bridal party and guests staying at the hotel so our shuttle could depart on time. She really did a fantastic job of keeping things moving so that we stayed on schedule. Because of Sharon, my husband and I did not feel stressed one bit throughout the wedding day, which is unusual for the bride and groom. We are so happy with Sharon and have since recommended her to anyone planning a wedding here in southern California. You will be totally impressed with how organized she is and how well in tune she is to your needs. We would recommend Sharon to anyone planning a special and significant event.THANKS SO MUCH SHARON!!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Nuelma · Married on 09/05/2009

Sharon is hands down the best wedding coordinator ever! Sharon is not only a very professional and amazing coordinator, but she made wedding planning fun for us. Thank you Sharon for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Brandy · Married on 04/06/2011

This was the most amazing course I have ever taken!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Kim · Married on 08/28/2011

Sharon made our wedding an absolute dream. She is organized, brilliant, creative and maintains a calm demeanor when total disaster strikes. As a television producer for over 20 years I didn't even think I needed a wedding planner. BELIEVE ME...you do! She attended to ever detail and had suggestions for making our day the magical experience every bride dreams of. Her talents and knowledge really took the experience to the next level. There is soooooo much happening that day and it seems Sharon was everywhere...attending to all the moving parts coming together in fast motion. When a problem popped up...she handled it. When it was time to take that first step down the isle it was sharon who cued me to insure that the music and the effects all played out exactly as we had planned.

Sharon is quite simply THE BEST as what she does. She is the consummate professional and she loves her job. I interviewed many people before I hired Sharon and consider myself fortunate that she was able to fit me into her very busy calendar. Honestly she was worth ten times what she charged...but you don't realize how valuable your wedding planner is until you are in the flurry of the process. I suggest you talk to Sharon after you've talked to everyone else and then make your decision. You won't find a more competent person. You'll spend lots of money on your wedding and I can assure you that the most important piece of the puzzle is the person who makes it all happen when you are busy enjoying the experience. I will remember my wedding day as the most wonderful experience of my life...and Sharon made it all happen.

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/18/2009

Sharon Cole held it all together the day of my wedding. Leading up to the wedding she coordinated with all my vendors to make sure all was in order. My mom bought the month of package as a gift for me and my husband. I'm not really sure how much of month of stuff she did, but the week of is when she really pulled things off. The night of the rehearsal she kept everything simple and easy. Everyone know where to be and what to do the next day. On my wedding day I had a horrible cold and this is where I am so grateful for all that Sharon did. Having a horrible cold on your wedding day sucks and Sharon was there for anything I needed. Her and her assistant checked on my at least every hour if not every half hour. The ceremony went off without a hitch and she kept everything right on track. She and her assistant were always calm which made me feel better. After the ceremony as we were taking pictures she brought my husband and I appetizers and wine. Then we had about 20 minutes before introductions, so my husband and I just relaxed in the lobby. I was freezing from my cold and being outside taking pics. Sharon hunted down a teapot and brought me tea. After the first dance, speeches, etc I really needed more Dayquil so here assistant went to my room and brought me Dayquil. I was so sick that I didn't even drink a sip of alcohol except for the champagne toast. So, Sharon made sure my teapot was full at all times because that was the only thing that made me feel good enough to get out on the dance floor with our guests. Oh and Sharon has anything and everything that a bride could need on her wedding day. My husband stepped on my bussel (if that's how you spell it) and broke the ties. Sharon had this thing that tacked my bussel back up no problem and it didn't look ridiculous. Those are just a few example of the amazing job her and her assistant did on my wedding day. She is a wonderful and kind person who made my wedding day flawless even though I was sick. I really can't thank her enough for all she did.

Sent on 11/24/2009