A Dream Picture Reviews

8 | Canton, MA

8 Reviews for A Dream Picture

Erica · Married on 10/16/2010

A Dream Picture photographed our wedding in October and they were amazing! They captured so many beautiful memories. Everyone who has seen the photos are blown away---they are artistic and emotional. Dina came to photograph me and the bridesmaids getting ready and she really made us feel SUPER comfortable---all the pictures we are genuinely smiling and laughing! I am so happy with all the photos---I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/25/2010

Victoria · Married on 08/22/2009

Love it! Great people, amazing work! If you are really looking for something modern – go with A Dream Picture!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Beth · Married on 11/21/2008

I just got my album and video from my wedding and was in tears! Happy tears! It took us a while to narrow down the photos for the book, all of them were great! it was so easy to work with Dina on our wedding day - not only was she taking these amazing photos, but was helpful througout the day - watching over me to make sure that i don't stress. The formals were a lot of fun to take as Dina and Dmitriy were cracking jokes all the time and really clicked with the whole wedding party - you can see in photos everyone's real smiles. All our guests commented on how unobtrusive and respectful the team was during the ceremony and reception -what else can you ask for? Oh yeah - the most gorgeous album and video EVER!!! I would not hesitate to recommend them for anything and hope to "trash my dress" with Dina soon :)

Sent on 06/23/2009

jennifer · Married on 07/05/2008

the pictures are beautiful...they are exactly what we asked for....amazing!No one can believe that these pictures are real photos they are so perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Angela · Married on 04/14/2008

The most amazing experience! Proffesional and easy to work with, made me feel at ease and relaxed. The outcome-beautiful pictures that are piece of art. Thank you guys!

Sent on 06/22/2010

tatyana · Married on 09/22/2002

exceptional highly recommend 5 star service all the way

Sent on 06/24/2009

Angela · Married on 06/02/2002

Excellent vendor that provides a never ending pool of ideas to make your special day memorable. Easy to work with and pictures and video are absolutely amazing. Would recommend them to anyone who is looking to make their experience as easy as possible, and have the best service possible.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2008

3.5

Modern, artistic, amazing!! Voted "The Knot's" Best of Best!! Could not be more pleased with my photos from A Dream Picture. Dina was kind, professional, and guided me every step of the way. Had two photographers that captured both my story and my husbands while we were getting ready. That was something that most to not have to look back on. We would recomment them 100 percent to document your special day!!

Sent on 09/12/2008