A Divine Affair, llc Reviews

A Divine Affair, llc View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Brandy Married on 07/04/2009
    There is not enough that I could say about A Divine Affair. Robin Divine was a wonderfully professional person that made my day more gorgeous and memorable than any little girls dream could be. I am from out of state and Robin still managed to keep me involved in every process. She pays attention to every detail as if it were her own wedding. It is obvious that Robin does not plan weddings but instead makes dreams come true with a passion. I would recommend Robin to anyone from any walk of life. Thank you to Robin and A Divine Affair!
  • Patty
    Patricia Married on 05/09/2009
    Robin was very helpful and certainly kept me sane during this process. I was amazed at what she was able to do when I am in Florida and she was in New Jersey. She is a life long friend of mine and was doing this as a favor to me and I never thought she would manage to accomplish all that she did let alone that day was stress free for me thanks to her. I cannot recommend Robin enough for all of your wedding and event planning needs. Thank you Robin for everything you did for Wayne and I and we love you.

Mr & Mrs Wayne Brown
    May 9, 2009
    Rosanne Married on 11/08/2008
    Robin was very helpful with everything. We're not sure our wedding would have been the sucess it was if it wasn't for her.
    Karen Married on 07/04/2008
    Robin was top notch. She went above and beyond her call of duty. I would not change a thing. She's on top of her game. I don't know what I would have done with out her down to every last little detail. She was always my other brain, my other set of hands, my go to girl. Thanks Robin!!!!!!!!!
    Pinar Married on 05/10/2008
    My wedding needed to be planned and executed in 3 months. A Divine Affair turned my disaster into a real wedding. Everything was as it should have been with an ease of mind knowing that everything was taken care of. Family from other states were able to attend with no problems or questions unanswered. The Bridal Shower was also included in her package and Robin was able to pull it all together in weeks. I had the church I wanted, Photography in a park on a beautiful day. An early evening wedding proved better, by her recommendation, because she was able to lead the wedding guest to another location where more festivities and partying continued. She controlled the music, the special ethnic dancer, and the guest with ease and it all ran smoothly. She was available for questions at all times and her pricing was more than reasonable. Special request were made and worked out great. The only thing I would have changed in my wedding was ... actually nothing... it was too easy. Me and My husband had a beautiful time, 1000 pictures, videos, and a honeymoon that will last a lifetime!