A Diamond Celebration Reviews

25 | La Jolla, CA

25 Reviews for A Diamond Celebration

Andrea made my wedding the best day of my life. Everything I envisioned is what she produced for me! My wedding was absolutely perfect. I can not thank her enough for making my special day the day of my dreams. She handled anything and everything I needed, she made sure I was stress free. I am very happy I went with A Diamond Celebration!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2014

I hired Andrea for my wedding at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. Prior to the wedding day, she met with me multiple times and was always available with any questions I had. Andrea is extremely friendly, professional, and calming. I felt relaxed on my wedding day knowing that everything was taken care of, and the day was absolutely seamless thanks to her talent and hard work! I would definitely recommend Andrea to anyone looking for a responsible, kind, smart, and knowledgable coordinator.

Sent on 11/19/2014

AJ · Married on 08/07/2014

Andrea and the Diamond Celebration team were INCREDIBLE.

From the moment we met Andrea we were blown away by her professionalism, organization, knowledge and eagerness to make our day special. She was great value and we booked her immediately. One of the things that impressed me the most is that she is a professional wedding planner. She does it FULL TIME, not just on the side, and that really meant to me that she must be good enough to be doing it for a living. We were not wrong.

We booked "day of" but she still took the time to come to details appointment and really be a mentor and guide for us during a difficult planning experience.

On the day she was early, had a great time, did above and beyond what I thought would be expected of her and made our special day the best day of our lives. She was worth every penny and I am so glad we decided to use a wedding planner and used Andrea.

Totally recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Matthew · Married on 05/17/2014

Andrea & A Diamond Celebration helped us throw the most amazing celebration for our wedding at the La Jolla Woman's Club. From the first time we enlisted her help, she pointed us in the right directions and was a supportive and calming voice of reason anytime we needed help. She was very fair in our discussions about services and expectations and she always worked in a very professional manner (while still being very positive and fun which is what you want for a wedding). Throughout the wedding prep, she took on a the tasks that were the most stressful to us and also guided us on wedding-prep tasks that we wanted to take responsibility for. During the few weeks prior to the wedding, she really stepped into high-gear to take so much responsibility off of our hands. Then on the wedding day (and rehearsal), she helped make both seamless and amazing events. Everything seem to fall into place on the wedding day - the few minor hiccups caused by family members were quickly handled by Andrea who made sure both myself, my wife, and our guests had a perfect day. She genuinely wanted to make sure our wedding day was a truly special and amazing experience. Our family's crazy personalities even through her some curve-balls, but she handled them all so much better than i could've imagined.

I've only worked with 1 wedding planner in my life, but i can't imagine someone being much better than Andrea - I 100% recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Laura · Married on 04/26/2014

Andrea went above and beyond her call of duty. To be honest, I thought I could do all of this without a day of coordinator. I was seriously mistaken. Not only did Andrea coordinate with all of the vendors months before the wedding, but she also provided suggestions and advice months before the wedding as well. She contacted all of our vendors to make sure every single detail of our vision was going to be accomplished. That took a huge amount of stress off my plate. If there were holes in our plans, she helped us to fill them in and followed up with me constantly to let me know what we were missing and what needed to be done.

The weather report showed that it was scheduled to rain on our wedding day. Andrea called me the week before to discuss plans and options. She was on top of the weather more than the news. She called me as the week progressed to discuss and even the night before the wedding. She helped keep me calm even though a storm was approaching. We got lucky in that the storm cleared during our ceremony! Phew!

The day of the wedding, while I was getting ready she came to check in on me and delivered the flowers to me from the florist so the florist didnt have to make a trip from the venue to the hotel. Andrea, thinks two steps ahead! I love it!

Our wedding day ran without a hitch or glitch. A big part of that is because of Andrea. Our families loved working with Andrea. We loved working with Andrea. Her services are priceless. If you think you can do without a day of coordinator, think again and call Andrea!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Robin · Married on 10/19/2013

I hired Andrea for full service wedding coordination since I was planning my San Diego wedding from San Francisco. It was the best decision I could have ever made. Andrea definitely went above and beyond to make my wedding everything I dreamed it would be and more. She attended every appointment with me and even attended appointments by herself since I was out of town. She always kept me updated, was always easy to get a hold of, and was so easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were definitely stress free. If anything did come up, she dealt directly with my bridesmaids so I would not have to get involved. Definitely consider hiring her!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing! Throughout the process, Andrea provided fantastic feedback, support, suggestions, and ideas. She went out of her way to go above and beyond her planning responsibilities, and was very patient with us as we planned our big day.

The weekend of the wedding was no exception-I didn't have to worry about a thing, and somehow everything not only ran smoothly, but was better than I could have dreamt. I would think of something last minute, and Andrea's team would have already taken care of it.

I highly recommend Andrea and her team, and would trust her with any future event! She is easy to work with, funny, and beyond kind. Love love love!!

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • User3719244 · 2+ years ago

Andrea was such a sweet girl! She really worked hard on my wedding and everything was perfect for the big day. She kept everything flowing without seeing pushy. She set everything up exactly how I envisioned it. It was beautiful!!! I highly recommend a diamond celebration!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2013

Andrea is amazing. There were so many details she had taken care of that I did not even think about. She was flexible, open-minded, and caring yet was super organized, professional and not afraid to make sure everything went smoothly. She provided great suggestions and always made sure I felt comfortable and happy on the big day. My whole family was so thankful that Andrea was there for us!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Tia · Married on 08/16/2013

Andrea was an amazing Day Of coordinator! We would describe her as professional, detail-oriented, friendly, sweet, organized, knowledgeable, caring, and honest. She took care of so many things on our wedding day that we were not even aware of. She checked in with us several times prior to the big day and with each of us several times on the actual day. Andrea was never overly involved but was always available when we needed her - day of and for months leading up to our wedding. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day knowing the entire event was in her hands. Some of our vendors were already familiar with Andrea from previous events she had done with them, and they were excited to be working with her again. Our other vendors were very happy working with her as well, and I know some of them have connected with her to collaborate on events with her again. Andrea was always extremely professional from the day we interviewed her until after we returned from our honeymoon and met with her again to wrap everything up. We would recommend Andrea to any of our friends and family!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Lisa · Married on 01/26/2013

Andrea is awesome! She pays great attention to detail, listens to what your vision is, and makes it happen in a flawless manner. She goes above and beyond! I highly recommend Andrea at A Diamond Celebration.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Kusi · Married on 10/06/2012

We can't speak highly enough about Andrea. She did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding. Andrea is very pleasant to work with and she did a great job working with all our vendors and making sure everything ran great. She went above and beyond a couple of times leading up to out meeting attending every meeting we had and coming down last minute for a final planning session. Our wedding day went perfectly and it definitely wouldn't have gone so smooth with out her. We were very thankful we hired Andrea and talked about it numerous times in the month leading up to our wedding. We would highly recommend Andrea to any engaged couple.

Sent on 10/21/2012
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 09/24/2012

My fiance and I hired Andrea as a day-of coordinator for our September wedding. Having someone handle the details on the day of the wedding was worth every single penny! Andrea created a timeline for us and communicated with all of our vendors weeks before the wedding. She expertly ran our rehearsal the evening before the wedding and brought along several assistants on the day of. Andrea is capable, professional, and very sweet. My family and I were able to relax and enjoy our day because of her! We were so impressed with her coordination services and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2012
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 08/17/2012

Andrea was a dream! In addition to helping us select the best vendors for our needs, she composed a timeline that the pastor referred to as "the most detailed timeline she has ever seen!" It was very refreshing not to have to interact with vendors the weeks nearing the wedding.
    And the day of the wedding was excellent! I didn't worry about anything! Andrea or her helper Bridgette were always on top of everything. My husband and I didn't need to think past enjoying ourselves. Our mothers were able to enjoy themselves too! We had the best wedding we could have imagined! Thank you Andrea!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2012

Andrea was wonderful during the entire wedding planning process. My husband and I were both extremely busy leading up to the wedding with work, and Andrea took care of everything. She kept us on track with the timeline and made sure we got vendors booked in plenty of time. She also presented us with several vendors in each category so we had options and could choose the vendor that fit our needs. Each vendor that she helped us choose was amazing to work with. Andrea attended all of our meetings and was a great advocate. She asked the vendors questions that we did not think of and made sure that we got the best deal possible. Andrea was always responsive and easy to get in touch with. I never felt as though I was second on her list because she was handling other brides. Most importantly, Andrea was patient with us and a calming force during our most stressed-out moments. I felt as though I had a wonderful wedding planner and made great friend throughout the process. Our wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined and a large part of that was because of all the work that Andrea did! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2011

I am writing this review for Andrea, of A Diamond Celebration. From the first meeting with Andrea, my mom and I knew this was the right decision (to hire Andrea to plan my wedding). She was calm, professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Andrea has only just begun her own wedding planning company, and I was so impressed with how much experience she has. She has great contacts, and suggestions for vendors. Andrea came to every appointment, and scheduled them for me to fit in my busy retail work schedule. She took on the task of planning my wedding in 5 1/2 months like it was nothing!!! And at times, especially the week before the wedding, Andrea was calling my Mom and I to check in on us and to ensure we were relaxed and to let us know she had it all under control.

The Wedding Day is another level of excellence. Not only did the set up go perfectly... Andrea was organizing and doing things and I had no idea. She made it her mission to ensure that I was not to be bothered with any questions, and ensured that my husband and I were enjoying the getting ready process with our family and friends. During the ceremony, when the Pastor asked "who has the rings?" I had a moment of panic because the last time I had seen the rings were in my hotel room. Andrea had it all taken care of and the best man handed the rings over... THANK YOU ANDREA!! Then, the flow of the evening was flawless, and I am so thankful that I had Andrea there, a calm presence, and sticking to our timeline! At the end of the night, Andrea found my husband, gave him a room key to our rooms, and when we got there, all of our honeymoon and overnight belongings were in there, with two bottles of chilling champagne, and two slices of our cake sitting on the table. It was such a pleasure to work with Andrea, and I THANK YOU for everything you did for my wedding day. You truly went above and beyond!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Honey · Married on 07/10/2010

My family and I contracted Andrea's services for the day of coordinating. We found her to be extremely friendly, professional and most importantly reliable. She was able to coordinate all my vendors ahead of time so I had no worries the day of. She foresaw possible problems and resolved them before they became an issue. She really came through when we needed her to handle last minute details. As a destination bride, I needed a coordintor who was flexible and able to contact me by phone and email as well as work, with not only myself when I was in town, but various family members. Andrea handled this wonderfully. My family and I loved working with her and would recommend her services 110%.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2009

Dear Andrea,

Pepper and I want thank you so very much for ensuring that our wedding day was an amazing, unforgettable experience. You truly went above and beyond to make sure that we were stress-free and able to enjoy every minute of our big day! We are so appreciative of every detail, every urgency, and each and every minute of your help. Almost everyone who attended said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended, and we owe it all to you. You are an amazing wedding coordinator and it shows that you love and exceed in what you do. I would highly recommend you to anyone, anytime, anyplace. Not only did we love working with you, but several of veteran vendors remarked that they LOVED working with you and were impressed by your professionalism. I could not have pulled this off without you and am so grateful to have worked with you! Again, thank you for making this truley the best day of our lives!!!

Love,
    Pepper and Jenny Pierman

Sent on 12/17/2009

Jenni · Married on 02/28/2009

Andrea was my day of Wedding Coordinator and she went above and beyond the call of duty. She was very professional, responsive and in touch with my needs and desires for our special day. We never had to worry about things getting done and being taken of it the correct way because Andrea was on it! She was able to see the vision that we had for our wedding and make sure everything done was flawlessly. I had lots of little personal touches that I created for our wedding and Andrea executed them all perfectly. I would highly recommend Andrea as a wedding coordinator, she did a phenomenal job on our special day!

Sent on 12/17/2009

Veronica · Married on 09/22/2007

It was wonderful to have someone do all the planning of such an important day for me. It was important to me that my vision of my day was captured and she did this without me having to re-emphasize it. She knew what I wanted and handled everything in a timely manner. Definitley worth it and I recommend her to all future brides.

Sent on 12/16/2009
  • Sandy and Apollo

Sandy · Married on 04/27/2013

Andrea was great to work with. She was extremely flexible and went out of her way to ensure our special day was perfect! One of the reasons I hired her was because of her calm demeanor. Her calmness kept me calm and her attention to detail was great.. I highly recommend Andrea as a wedding coordinator. She was amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Mary · Married on 09/15/2012

Andrea was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! She was very organized, attentive to details and understood how to make our vision for the wedding come together on our wedding day. Although we only contracted her as a "Day-Of Coordinator", Andrea was available as soon as we booked her for answering questions about vendors and offering advice on best practices. We also starting working with her on an almost daily basis about a month before the wedding, to hand over vendor contacts and contracts and put together our timelines and checklists. On the day of the wedding, our wedding ceremony was delayed due to a fire. Andrea took over contacting all our vendors and notifying them about the delay. She made sure that I was not bothered with any phone calls back and forth on our wedding day. Hiring Andrea for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made, and I would definitely recommend her to any friends or family.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

I cannot even begin to say how grateful I am for all of Andrea's help with my wedding. I was able to truly enjoy the entire day without having to worry about a thing. Andrea clearly has a talent for what she does. She was able to get everyone organized and where they needed to be. This allowed me to be in the moment and enjoy my day. After all the planning and dreaming of "the big day" I am so glad that with Andrea's help, I was actually able to enjoy it! Both my husband and I thought that the wedding was perfect! Andrea really went above and beyond - from traveling out of town to Santa Barbara to all the little details on the day of - Andrea brought to life the perfect wedding I envisioned!

Sent on 11/10/2010
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 08/02/2014

Andrea was great! She helped me the month of and day of the wedding. I planned my wedding from across the East Coast so she really stepped up and helped me get all of the details finalized here is California. Andrea helped keep me on track and did a good job coordinating with the vendors. She responded on time, gave me a call every day of the wedding week to see how things were going, responded to my every text and call, and took care of the issues we had on the wedding day (ie... changing locations because of a rain storm)!

Thank you Andrea and a Diamond Celebration for all of your help!

Jason and Adrian

Sent on 08/14/2014

Made my wedding day stress free!

Sent on 11/19/2014