A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth Reviews

29 | Independence, OH

29 Reviews for A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth

Britttany · Married on 06/25/2011

This is based on service not product.
    Kathie is wonderful to work with and is very responsive. I however did not meet my photographer until the day of and it seemed like she hasn't filled in on everything and the time schedule. But she was flexible with the photos I wanted and the photos she had to get. She missed taking pictures of the moms lighting the unity candle and being seated. She was easy going though and fun to work with my wedding party wasn't helpful is following directions so I wish she was more stern but I couldn't have planned for that to happen. The photo review is up a couple days after on Facebook for all too see which I loved.
    The DJ was not what we were expecting at all. He did not keep the party going. Our circle of love did not work at all. the microphone wasn't working so we had to speak loudly. Also did not get to meet before hand.
    Videographer was great was able to meet before hand. However I did not personally work with them during the wedding they just did their own thing.
    We also rented their photo booth which was the best thing. Our guest loved it. The attendant was fun and did whatever ask and gave great instructions. I had the cd with all the pictures at the end of the night and the guest book where everyone wrote in. If you can rent the booth it's totally worth it.
    The product: Our photos are wonderful! we've had so many compliments. I absolutely LOVE our coffee table album. I recommended everyone to order one! Our DVD was put together very nicely I love watching it and I'm so happy we had our wedding video I forgot about a lot of things happening that day! Totally worth it!

Sent on 07/12/2011

We booked ACCSVP for our photographs and dj service. The dj service was amazing and the photographer was great. Some of the mannerisms were a little rude and bit off putting. When going over our no play list it seemed what we put was being questioned and I did not appreciate that because it was our wedding and there were artists we didnt want played. Overall the photos came out amazing and we got a lot for what we paid. One thing I did enjoy was that the photographer did not stop moving and captured some really amazing photos.

Sent on 03/24/2016

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Without knowing who you are, it is a little difficult to address your concerns more specifically. However, when we go over your music choices for the evening, we want to make sure that you are aware that some of the music that you have listed as "off limits" MAY be requested by your guests. We understand that everyone has different tastes and we respect that. Besides making sure that our brides and grooms have a good time, our DJ service is also concerned with your guests...so pointing out some of the more popular requests that are made is something that we do for ALL clients. It is not meant to belittle and it is not done with any rude intent. We ARE happy that you enjoyed your evening and your photographs.

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2006

3.5
      3.0

The DJ gave everyone A great time at the reception, really got everyone into the party. The picture were great!!

Sent on 07/30/2008
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 05/15/2010

3.8
      2.5
      2.0

The cost is excellent, but you get what you pay for. I didn't think it was as professional as I hoped. I wanted more of the reception taped, but there were only bits and pieces and the transitions between scenes were not done well. My father-in-law sang at the ceremony and they did not get a good view of him as there was a head in the way. I am glad I have a video of something versus nothing, but I wanted something with higher quality.

Sent on 06/10/2010