A Country Rose Florist Reviews

75 | Tallahassee, FL

75 Reviews for A Country Rose Florist

Kendall · Married on 04/30/2016

Miss Annette and her team at A Country Rose are amazing. They are so professional and are very responsive with any questions you have! They provided amazing flowers for my ceremony, reception, and bouquets! I would definitely recommend any one that I know to them! Thanks again for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/09/2016

A Country Rose was our florist for our wedding on 4/9/2016. I had slightly specific wishes for our flowers, and requested birds of paradise as our main "floral theme". The flowers turned out breathtaking, and even better than I had envisioned. My husband's boutonnière was also a bird of paradise flower, which a few florists had told us would not be possible due to its large size. A Country Rose, however, did not have any problem making his boutonnière as I had requested, and it looked great! We used the flower table arrangements for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception, and they were delivered promptly for both events, and had been freshened up for our reception. They looked fantastic and fresh for our big day!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Shelly · Married on 04/02/2016

Annette was wonderful throughout the entire process! I actually started working with her last summer before A Country Rose moved into the new The Wedding Suite house in Midtown. Always timely and professional with her e-mails and fair prices for what we were looking to accomplish for our small bridal party (and family). There were SO many e-mails back and forth creating creative solutions to fit our budget and I never felt like I was a bother to her or the staff there. They're all always happy to see you. When I came up with an ideal to have a magnolia bridal bouquet, they informed me it could only be done with silk flowers. We created a silk and real flower arrangement that fit my vision perfectly and used a hankie I gave them for the bouquet as well. They delivered the flowers along with a rented chandelier (and they set it up for us and tore it down later that night) on time that afternoon and everything was as discussed. I'm so pleased with this vendor and would recommend them in the future to friends or use them myself for any occasion. They're just fabulous!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kacie · Married on 10/03/2015

Annette & and A Country Rose were a pleasure to work with! The bouquets she made were absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away! We rented some beautiful barn doors for the ceremony from them as well and they made for gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for helping in making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Debra · Married on 06/27/2015

A County Rose made all of our flowers look absolutely gorgeous the day of the wedding and were very fair priced! They were extremely easy to work with and everything arrived on time.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Alison · Married on 04/24/2015

Annette and her team at A Country Rose put together some really pretty wildflower bouquets as well as small centerpieces. She listened to my ideas and then ran with it. Annette was price conscious and worked wonders with what I had. She even gave me cost cutting ideas for the reception. I would wholeheartedly recommend using a A Country Rose for any event that requires beautiful flowers.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Suzanne · Married on 04/19/2015

Annette at A Country Rose was a delight to work with. After meeting with several florists, she was clearly the best. She "got" my vision and made it come to life. Others showed me what they wanted to do. It was scary because you can't see the flowers until the day of - but WOW, they were perfect in every way. Better than I dreamed but totally my vision. :) I definitely recommend working with Annette!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Taylor A. · Married on 03/28/2015

Annette was a joy to work with. She worked with our budget and our flowers were more than I could've ever imagined!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2015

If I could give A country Rose 10 stars, I would. The arrangements and bouquets fir my daughter's wedding were beautiful and perfectly captured our vision. The hydrangeas were so fresh they maintained their bloom for well over two weeks after the event - I am still enjoying them at my home! The arrangements rival the most expensive florist in town for a fraction of the cost. And the staff are flexible and willing to go above and beyond to meet our needs.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Alesia · Married on 03/28/2015

All the flowers and succulents were beautiful! They looked better than I imagined they would and everything looked perfect! I can't thank Annette and her staff enough! They are all helpful and Annette is very knowledgeable. Thank you all for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Teri · Married on 03/21/2015

Listened and recreated exactly what I imagined.

Sent on 04/09/2015

On time delivery. Great consultation. Knew exactly wheat I needed!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Anne M. · Married on 03/15/2015

The staff at A Country Rose were wonderful! Annette was so helpful in assisting me in figuring out my vision for what I wanted for my bouquets and centerpieces. The staff were always kind and professional whenever I called or stopped in the store. They were also flexible when I changed my mind about the color of roses I wanted two weeks before the wedding. Overall, the price was well worth the quality of flowers - the roses and hydrangeas were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Anabelle · Married on 02/21/2015

A Country Rose was so wonderful. They helped us decorate our church beautifully with their flowers. Our bouquets turned out just gorgeous. During the planning process Annette McGuffey and her team made everything so easy. Annette is such a kind and loving person. She personalized my bride bouquet even more elegant than I could have imagined with a locket of my grandmother. I loved working with them and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Angela · Married on 09/27/2014

I was on a tight budget for my wedding with a bridal party of 22! I decided to make my own bouquets and boutonnieres to save money. Annette was not only accommodating, she gave me a quick lesson on how to create the perfect piece. The bouquets were perfect and we ordered just the right amount of baby's breath. In addition to ordering flowers for me, I also had corsages made for our mothers and grandmothers and I wanted my bouquet to be special in all shades of purple. A Country Rose created THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bouquet I have ever seen in my life! I could not have asked for a more perfect piece! Thank you for surprising me with such a beauty! I would recommend this florist to anyone planning an event. They are very kind, affordable and the artistry is out of this world!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Christine · Married on 09/27/2014

Annette with A Country Rose was wonderful to work with. She was always available to meet to go over things and was just as excited as I was during the planning process. Her and the team at Country Rose blew me out of the water, the flowers were so much more than I could have ever imagined!! I loved my bridal bouquet so much we are considering having a remake each year for our anniversary. Everything was so beautiful that a close friend planning her wedding has even changed her florist after attending my wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Diane · Married on 05/31/2014

Annette & her staff did a beautiful job creating all the flowers & arrangements for the wedding & reception! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Linda · Married on 12/20/2013

The decorations and flowers exceeded our expectations. Annette at Country Rose goes out of her way to help you plan your event within your budget. She was very helpful in translating our vision into reality. We received many compliments from guests on the decorations/flowers which were intended to be natural and far from elaborate. Absolutely beautiful wedding venue thanks to the Country Rose staff.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Stacie · Married on 10/19/2013

Our florist Annette was very helpful and knowledgeable and the flower arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous! We would definitely use Annette and A Country Rose in the future and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Beautiful flowers and wonderful timing and logistics. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Shannon · Married on 12/01/2012

Gorgeous arrangements and decor! They took my vague ideas and really made something special. Friendly and helpful staff!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2012

My flowers were gorgeous. They even pulled together boutonnieres for my groomsmen at the last minute =) They got the flowers I truly wanted and my centerpieces were perfect!!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2012

What a positive experience we had ..Annette was awesome and had creative,d great ideas. I will definitely go back to this fforest .

Sent on 10/12/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2012

Annette at A Country Rose Flowers was a joy to work with. She helped me rework my bridal party flower choices to fit my budget and I could not be happier with the results. The flowers were beautiful and just what I had envisioned for our bridal party and the church. Thanks again Annette for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Jason · Married on 07/15/2012

Long story made short, I recently proposed to my girlfriend and I needed a lot of different flowers. Not only were they very accommodating to my needs but they were prompt in returning calls and emails. It was worth every dollar. I was behind schedule b/c of another florist that didnt bother to return calls. A Country Rose got my flowers in ahead of schedule and the proposal went as planned. You can see it on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Inil-fn_o

They will be the florist for the wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2012