A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services Reviews

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services 7
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Florist

Lisa was professional and excellent in every way.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services 8

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thanks Denise! Such a great picture of the two of you, hope you are enjoying your summer...many blessings to the both of you and your marriage!
  • Kristen

Kristen Finstad · Married on 06/01/2019

No wedding is complete without A Cord of Three!

Whether you are looking for flowers, decorations, a coordinator, or all of the above, I would recommend Lisa at A Cord of Three without hesitation. We met with her about a month after our engagement to go over initial wants and needs, and she remained flexible over the next 10 months as we changed our mind on things, added services, removed decorations, etc. She had a great portfolio to look through to help us express our style goals, and a room full of beautiful decorations to choose from. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome of everything. Our bouquets were the most beautiful I've ever seen. We received so many compliments on our decorations. Lisa took the time to set everything up and take everything down, and was so calm and encouraging during the entire process. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and I can't imagine that being the case without Lisa's services. Thank you so much, A Cord of Three!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services 20
    A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services 21
    A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services 22

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Awww Kristen...what a nice review!! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day...we had a blast! Hope you and Andrew are enjoying your first summer as Mr. and Mrs....thanks so much for taking the time to write the review : )
  • Aunna

Aunna A Blucker · Married on 05/25/2019

Trust Lisa, she knows what she's doing and will make your dreams come true!

Lisa was amazing to work with both behind the scenes and on the day of our wedding. My mom and I went into the decorations with a few ideas, and Lisa made my "vision" into a reality!! We heard so many praises about our decorations and florals. People came up to me saying my bridal bouquet was the most beautiful they had EVER seen. I mean, that says so much!! Lisa was a dream to work with, absolutely trust her with your big day

Sent on 06/14/2019

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you so much Aunna for such a kind review...I hope you are enjoying your summer and married life...many blessings to all of you!

Timothy Faugstad · Married on 05/24/2019

A must-have for your wedding planning!

Professional, organized, and friendly! A Cord of Three does amazing work with rentals for decor and floral work! My wife and I would recommend this business to anyone and everyone planning a wedding! Our big day was so beautiful thanks to them!

Sent on 06/12/2019

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thanks so much Tim and Jayde for your kind review, it was a pleasure to work with both of you...many blessings on your marriage!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Getschel · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful decorations and helpful service!

Lisa is a fantastic decorator and is excellent to work with. She was so helpful in working with us on what decorations we wanted for our wedding, and she has such a wide selection of decorations to look through and choose from. She is flexible and easy to work with on unexpected and last minute changes to wedding decorations! She also went above and beyond on delivering our decorations to our venue and starting the set-up process for us before we even got there! Her creativity and artistic eye also helped us pick out and design a beautiful centerpiece that perfectly matched our wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2019

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Lindsay....Thanks so much for taking the time to write your kind review....you guys were great to work with! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Chris!

Carley Johnson · Married on 09/22/2018

Decorations

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with! She took our ideas and visions and made them come to life! We met with her twice and she set up her living room with hundreds of ideas based on our colors and theme. It made picking decorations so easy and saved us so much hastle! I couldnt imagine storing and hauling all of the decorations if we didnt rent from her! Lisa responded quickly to everything. I would highly recommend her! She made our wedding planning so easy and stress free!

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Hi Carley! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I truly appreciate it! You guys were just terrific to work with! Hope all is well with you and that you have a very merry Christmas...thanks again!

Anita Johnson · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful products to choose from, easy to work with! Super nice, too!

Lisa made our Son and Daughter in laws July wedding so beautiful! All details were attended to professionally and she made things so easy for us.

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me Anita. I hope all is well with you and the newlyweds. Merry Christmas!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Lisa and her staff are just so wonderful to work with. She helped us think through all of the details which made my daughter's wedding just beautiful. Her flowers are incredible. Absolutely beautiful arrangements. She was on site (our home) the day of the wedding and made sure everything flowed smoothly. Her calm attitude and can do personality contributed to making the day truly special. I would highly recommend Lisa!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank so much for the kind review...such a beautiful wedding, it was an honor to be part of this special day!

Rachael · Married on 07/06/2018

We rented signs and centerpieces from A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and were very happy with our experience! Lisa had everything we needed, delivered it on time, and it looked fantastic. She was also great to work with, met with us multiple times to work through the details, and was incredibly accommodating. We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Lindsie

Lindsie Thompson · Married on 10/07/2017

Easy as Pie!

We rented several items from Lisa’s collection, as well as had her as a “day of” coordinator.
    The rented items were beautiful, reasonably priced, and in complete sets. Pickup and delivery was a breeze.
    Having Lisa on site took a lot of pressure off myself and my parents. Lisa was very familiar with our venue and was a real asset to help tie up loose ends the day off. She took time to understand my vision and I could 100% trust her judgement when decisions needed to be made on my behalf.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2018

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Good Morning Lindsie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, I truly appreciate it! Your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Hope all is well and Merry Christmas to both of you and your families!

Alexa · Married on 09/23/2017

Top notch vendor! We loved using Lisa/A Cord of Three and would recommend her to anyone!! Our flowers looked amazing and the chair covers were in great condition. We received top notch service and everything was simply amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2017

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thanks Alexa for taking the time to review me and my company. I truly appreciate the kind review! You guys were a joy to work with...all the best to both of you!

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

Just an overall great experience working with Lisa at A Cord of Three! She went above and beyond as our wedding florist and decorator. From one picture, she was able to create beautiful centerpieces and wedding bouquets!! Just a wonderful experience working with her!

Sent on 08/28/2017

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me Danielle, I truly appreciate it! Hope all is going well for both of you and you're enjoying married life together! Many blessings to you and your families!

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Lisa is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is professional, efficient, and very organized! She also had a great variety of rental options. I was so pleased with the whole experience and my wedding decor was stunning!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services 23

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thanks Emily for the kind review!

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so happy we chose to work with Lisa for our wedding! We met with her twice at her beautiful home to view decoration options and discuss ideas. She even put together a sample setting with our decor so we could get a better idea of what our tables would look like. Lisa answered all of my emails/questions promptly and had great ideas and suggestions. When there was an issue with matching our chosen shade of green for chair sashes she let me know within plenty of time to make some easy adjustments. When we arrived at the venue at 8am the morning of the wedding to decorate, Lisa was already there and had a huge portion of the decorating started for us! She even got the arbor we rented from her brought to the venue, brought inside, and decorated so we could have a pretty backdrop for the ceremony of our indoor wedding. I couldn't be happier with how the room turned out! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2017

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Shannon....you guys were so much fun to work with and I appreciate you allowing me to be part of your special day...it really was beautiful! Thanks again and Best Wishes!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Lisa from A Cord of Three was wonderful to work with! Not only was she incredibly talented at putting together floral arrangements and full of fun and creative decoration ideas, but she was also flexible, considerate, and seemed to genuinely love to help make my wedding day perfect! She went above and beyond, helping me truely create my wedding day vision and by helping my set up crew put out decorations when they were running short on time. She is always smiling and has a great attitude! I highly recommend A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2016

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was so much fun to be part of the planning and your special day. Thanks for letting me be a part of it....Best Wishes...Lisa
  • User4419923 · 2+ years ago

Lisa was very helpful and went out of her way so I would be sure the colors i was renting from her matched my colors. She would respond to my emails within hours of sending them and was right there and on time for set up and take down. I would highly recommend A Cord of Three Wedding rentals!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and also letting me part of your beautiful wedding...Congratulations!!

Macaila Hinker · Married on 08/08/2015

Lisa made my wedding planning experience so much easier

Lisa made my life so much easier when planning my wedding. She was very accommodating and flexible. She made my wedding beautiful!

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me...hope all is well both of you and Merry Christmas!!!

Tia · Married on 07/18/2015

Lisa is absolutely amazing to work with! Very organized and she has wonderful ideas! Lisa helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/27/2015

A Cord of Three Wedding Rentals and Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Tia...and All the Best to you and Brian!