A Colored Mind Video Production Reviews

1 User photo

A Colored Mind Video Production 1
  • Ocbride2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Creative video at an affordable price

When I first started looking for a videographer, the first thing I noticed as I was going through portfolios was that each videographer have their own style, and many created cookie cutter videos...same scenes, same order, same audio layovers, etc. Not Herbert. His videos fell across the spectrum in terms of style, and each video had something special that made it unique. Another huge plus is the affordability. Thoughtful videos at a price that was cheaper than other videographers? Yes please! Overall, I loved my trailer and video, and I look forward to getting all my raw footage as well. Give Herbert a shot! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jess · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Day Bliss

Herbert was very professional and I barely remember seeing him on the day but I know he was behind the scenes filming our big day! He was very attentive to our video edit requests and was very affordable for a great value! He was quick to answer any questions and we were happy with the result!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Le · Married on 05/24/2019

Awesome wedding videographer - hire him!

Herbert is awesome! He was very efficient, responsive, and even worked around our budget. The video turned out amazing. I’m so glad that we not only got a videographer for our wedding, but that it was him!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Eduardo · Married on 05/18/2019

Memories last a lifetime

From start to finish his professionalism showed. Great eye for the camera and all the tools needed to make a beautiful and great quality video! We loved our videos and got so many compliments. Videos last a lifetime and we definitely needed someone who will capture the memories and at the same time make it beautiful! I definitely recommend AColoredMind!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Katie

Katie Bleer · Married on 05/04/2019

The best videographer!

Herbert made my wedding video dream come true!
    I saw one of his videos years ago, and fell in love.
    I married in a very small Outside venue and he really made the absolute BEST of it! He made it look huge, and captured the best parts of the venue and the party! It's so romantic, it's everything my husband and I had asked him for, and the price was so reasonable.
    I recommend him to every one, whether your wedding big or small, he will make your dreams come true.
    A video is forever! you will not regret choosing him as your videographer.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle cloud · Married on 02/23/2019

Happy Bride

When hiring a videographer for your wedding, you want someone to capture those important moments. I saw Herbert's work and fell in love. He is professional and was on time for my 2-23-2019 wedding. He worked from 8am to 7pm. He answered all his emails and returned all calls. During the ceremony and reception, I never noticed him. I even had a small wedding(50 people) That's what I like. I haven't seen his work on my wedding, but I know I will love it. If you're looking for someone that is professional, on time, and will answer all messages, look no further. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/26/2019

liz · Married on 10/27/2018

You Will Love Your Video!

Bailin/Herbert is an amazing videographer. We were very happy with the end product, he was fast and always so responsive to all our needs and questions. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. I've told all my friends who were and are getting married to hire him. Thank you Bailin!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Alison · Married on 09/01/2018

Punctual and Professional!

Herbert was punctual and professional! Great value as well.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful and Effortless

Herbert was extremely professional, organized and created the most beautiful wedding film! My husband and I are so glad we contracted him as our videographer! He is technically skilled, creative and worked seamlessly with our photographers. I can not stress how important it is to hire a team you can trust to capture such an important day as Wedding Day. As soon as Herbert arrived he had a vision, he began directing and filming ...we knew we were in great hands!

The magic of videography is priceless. Thanks to Herbert's work, I have been able to relive what was arguably the happiest day of my life through a beautiful and cinematic lens.

Thank you A Colored Mind!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Joshua Gorospe · Married on 04/14/2018

Excellent Quality for Great Value

Herbert did an amazing job for our wedding. He was very detailed and made sure he did not miss the most important moments. If you look at all of his videos you would kind of think that there was at least two people capturing footage, but it was just him! He showed up when we requested, and also stayed a little longer than he needed to, which we definitely appreciated. Prior to the wedding he was very responsive to any and all questions we had.

When he made the video, both my wife and I had chills, not just for reminiscing on our day, but for how awesome the video was. It was very well put together. I am a very attention to detail guy, and there were little changes I requested to be changed or removed and he made those changes with no problem and in a timely matter. He also let us pick our own songs which was cool, but he did give suggestions as well. These songs were great as we kept a couple of them. But there was parts of ones we found that we wanted. We gave him the details on when we wanted them on the video and he made these changes as well

Excellent value for top quality! Would highly recommend Herbert for when you are wanting to have a video to reflect on in the future! Videography with Herbert will be one less thing you need to worry about on your special day!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cory · Married on 04/08/2018

Herbert was our videography ninja! I cannot say enough good things about Herbert. Our video makes me smile ear to ear, tear up, get tingles...everything you want to remember one of the best days of your life! He did such a great job, and was so easy to communicate with, not insulted when I put in my requests, and is such an incredible artist in the first place. Wow, I love our video so much and am so grateful to have found Herbert. He was totally reasonable and worked with my budget, and delivered even more... he captured our day in such an incredibly special way, and loved his song choices too! I say he was our video ninja, because some of the guests don't even remember seeing him, and yet...he captured all the special moments and then some! It took a bit to get our final product, but definitely worth the wait! :) For something you will have forever, it's 111% worth hiring Herbert! You won't regret it! <3

Sent on 07/25/2018

Joseph · Married on 02/25/2018

Really enjoyed working with Herbert for several events I've had . Excellent pictures and a great person to deal with .

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Herbert is WONDERFUL and AMAZING! My husband and I got married in Los Olivos, California. When looking for videographers, the wedding videos on A Colored Mind Studio website, were the only ones that brought tears to my eyes watching complete strangers get married! Herbert worked with us on creating our custom package and included the mini destination. Herbert was there from the start of wedding make-up in the morning until the final dance and group toast at night.
    Within a few days of our wedding, Herbert had our wedding teaser video done and sent to us. With our teaser, he tried some new special effects and the video was awesome and artsy.
    We recently received our full wedding video, and Herbert magically created a video that tells the story of our day perfectly! I have watched it over and over, and every time I happy cry. It's perfect in so many ways and we are so happy that we have this video to be able to relive our special day.
    Having a videographer was on the top of my wedding wish list, and Herbert made all my wishes come true.
    Thank you Herbert!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Daisy · Married on 10/07/2017

Herbert was great to work with! He created a custom package for us and accommodated all of our requests in editing our highlight video. He was also very responsive to our messages, always getting back to us within a day.

The day of our wedding, Herbert arrived early to our ceremony venue and took great drone shots of the location. During the ceremony, he did what he needed to do without being intrusive or distracting. He was on cue with our schedule and patient even though the day was hot. He collaborated well with our photographers and coached us through shots without making us feel awkward.

All in all, we were very happy with our choice of wedding videographer.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Herbert is awesome! We debated getting a videographer for our wedding and we are sure glad we did! We already received a one minute teaser and can't wait to see the rest. The drone footage really adds to the video as well. We are sure glad we hired A Colored Mind!

Sent on 09/19/2017

A Colored Mind Video Production's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel, you forgot to include your wedding teaser link, :)

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2017

Herbert was nothing but amazing! He arrived even earlier than expected. He’s was so nice and understanding. He worked with us within our time frame and spent one on one time with us. We received our video and i couldn’t be happier from what he gave us. He captured every special moment at our wedding. Our video was so beautiful. He sent us the video and we had a few more things we wanted to add. He had no problem adding anything i wanted and made it perfect. I 100% recommend him for your wedding! We love you Herbert!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Susana · Married on 09/10/2017

We are beyond happy with Herbert’s work. Our wedding video turned out GREAT! He was a pleasure to work with, was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and he worked very hard to make sure we were completely happy with the end result. Thank you Herbert!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Luis · Married on 07/28/2017

Herbert did a great job from our first meeting to our wedding day and during the editing of the video. He got great shots of our wedding and was very open to suggestions and our preferences for the final product.
    We are very satisfied and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Worked with Herbert at a wedding recently and he was excellent! His pricing was very fair, he responded to emails quickly prior to the day of, and was where he needed to be at every moment of the wedding day. As a wedding planner, all of these features are invaluable. Very much look forward to seeing the final product!

Sent on 05/25/2018

valeria · Married on 05/20/2017

I got married a couple months ago and I had a good luck to have Herbert as my videographer. He is very talented, artistic, and kind. It was fun to work with who is considerate of me and my husband. After wedding, he didn't mind editing my video to make it perfect. He went extra miles and I was very happy with. I've been recommended him to my friends. Price is affordable too. Anything related to wedding is overpriced but this isn't! However his talent is high level and he's equipped with nice cameras and drone.

Sent on 09/15/2017

David · Married on 04/25/2017

Herbert did an amazing job at our wedding. He was on time and very professional. He has a very artistic eye and he knows how to get the job done. Thank you for creating such a beautiful video.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • I

Isa · Married on 03/31/2017

Herbert is the most helpful and patient videographer I've ever met. he listens to what I want for my wedding video, made numerous revisions upon my requests and made my wedding video perfect, exactly how I wanted. at times I was even too embarrassed to ask him revise my video, but he still made it happen without any hesitation. He adds personal touches that you don't see very often from wedding videos from other videographers, and he goes extra miles to make sure the wedding video is delivered perfect. I even hired him for my friend's wedding as my wedding present to them, and they loved the video he made for them as well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Liliana · Married on 10/22/2016

I just uploaded our wedding video to Facebook and I received so many comments from family and friends saying the video was beautiful and made them tear up. We are so happy we booked Herbert/ AColoredMind as our videography vendor. The way that Herbert edited our video was incredible. He has a way of evoking so much emotion into the video. I felt that he told our love story and our wedding day completely in the 10 minutes of the video. He was quick to reply to all of my emails and texts. When the wedding was over and during the time that he was editing the footage, he was always in close contact with me, asking me to view what he had edited. He implemented all of my feedback without question. Another huge factor for me was that he has a drone! He was able to capture some amazing footage with it. I would highly recommend booking him! I am so in love with our video!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Rick · Married on 09/24/2016

The company did a fantastic job on my daughters wedding, the collage he did brought tears to alot of people that viewed it. I'm going to hire him again when my grandson is born. I haved interviewed a least five videographer and he showed us three clips his company did and we were amazed . Hire him don't waste your time looking elsewhere, you will not regret it . vimeo.com/190971330
    THIS IS AMAZING PEOPLE ! ! ! !

Sent on 01/17/2017