A Classy Occasion Reviews

12 Reviews for A Classy Occasion

1 User photo

A Classy Occasion 1

Laura · Married on 10/17/2017

I had a vision for a magnificent styled shoot and reached out to Ashlie for her help. Not only did she succeed in creating the most beautiful inspiration shoot, she went above and beyond in the planning! I love recommending her service to my brides, and I can't wait for a chance to work with Ashlie again!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    A Classy Occasion 2

A Classy Occasion's reply:

You are so sweet Laura! I can't wait to work with you again too!! I know whatever it will be, your pictures will be stunning!!!

Conrad · Married on 11/14/2015

Ashlie from A Classy Occasion is very professional. She planned and coordinated my wedding to perfection. I love how she communicated with my wedding party and the DJ with the latest updates. My family can be picky and hard to deal with but Ashlie handled it with ease. My wedding was amazing and I am very impressed with Ashlie.

Nathalia · Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding was spectacular thanks to Ashlie. She made sure everything was perfect, and I didn't stress because she was very detailed in her planning. She also a very reponsive wedding director and open to new ideas.She is creative and attentive to the wedding party. She is well organized and has plenty of experience working weddings and events in various venues. She helped my find the perfect one that fit my needs. My wedding was one to remember!

We had our wedding at The Atrium and Ashlie was our assigned wedding director. I couldn't have asked for a better person to direct our wedding as Ashlie made everything very smooth from start to finish. She was professional and courteous, and while accommodating all of my family's needs, she was mindful about my (the bride) needs as well and made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with everything. She also followed-up with me after the wedding, which to me is beyond professional. She really made me feel like she cared about my wedding, and I recommend her to everyone who needs a wedding director.

Ashlie made sure my special day was as beautiful as I imagined it would be. She was very professional, and right on point with the details, which made my day unbelievable. A day I we remember fondly for the rest of my life.

I really love working with the classy association .She is proactive and on top of everything.. I will definitely recommend her.. Try and u will not regret your option!!

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2015

As a professional wedding photographer, I know first hand how important it is to have a wedding planner who can do whatever it takes to ensure that your wedding dreams will be carried out exactly as planned, and in a timely manner. Weddings are almost always well planned but sometimes poorly executed. Especially when you don't have that one "special person" to handle all of those last minute problems. But you need not worry when you have Ashlie to help make it happen! She will be that "special person" who can handle all the details so you can enjoy your day without stress.

Karen · Married on 04/05/2015

I have worked with Ashlie on many events. Her attention to detail and friendly service is always appreciated! She has worked in the wedding industry for years.... the experience she has gained is a bonus for any bride that needs an excellent event planner.

Deborah · Married on 01/11/2015

Miss Ashley welcomed everyone in our parties with a warmth and kindness that placed everyone at ease immediately. She understood the vision and expectations clients came in with and always found a way to accommodate those wishes. Her work is innovative and of the highest quality which is why I am happy to recommend her to plan your event.

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2013

Ashlie is wonderful to work with! She is very attentive to details.

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2012

Eilhsa Weddings & Events was a fabulous addition to my wedding planning process. Ashlie was only suppose to be my day-of-coordinator, but she managed to provide me with great advice during the planning process, and helped to remove all my stresses of having the day flow the way it was planned. She attended the final planning meeting with all of the other vendors, so she was able to meet them and know the individuals she had to work with on the day of the wedding. She was professional, on time, very organized (I totally needed this), and always appeared in the right place at the right time.

She was tasked with doing set up for the reception space, and I couldn't have been happier. The space was lovely, and she had a fabulous helper. She tried to keep us on time, but of course, there are always those individuals who do not conform to directions.

Ashlie gets an A+ for immediately getting my husband and I drinks after our first dance. It was a welcome treat. She possesses the skills that are true assets of a great event planner (organization, professionalism, and great interpersonal skills). I am very happy that I choose Eilhsa Weddings & Events, and Ashlie personally, to help plan one of the biggest days of my life, I couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 08/02/2012

A Classy Occasion's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle; I appreciate it! I'm glad I was able to help you in making YOUR day less stressful. I enjoyed your wedding VERY much, and your family was so nice!! I hope you like my new name: A Classy Occasion. Until next time, Ashlie
  • User5574224 · event on: 08/24/2015

Ashlie is such sweet and nice lady... I will definitely recommend her to everybody.. She is so organize and really easy to work with... Love her