100 Reviews for A Chef's Touch Catering Service

Lactose Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Organic (1)
94 A Chef's Touch Catering Service Reviews

Robin was absolutely amazing to work with. She is very professional and her food is not only amazing, but is at a great price point as well. Robin is very responsive to phone calls and emails, and will address any concerns that you may have.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely wonderful service, food and professionalism. Everyone talked about how good the food was! Robin responded to every email, phone call & concern we had and put us at ease. It was great, thank you!

Profile Picture Patty, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Choosing a caterer to handle your daughter's wedding is a very important decision. Choosing A Chef's Touch was one of the best decisions I made as the mother of the bride. Everything was top-notch and I would definitely use Robin and her crew again.

Profile Picture andrea, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Robin and A Chef's Touch and all the staff delivered such an amazing experience to our wedding! They were very professional and experienced and really handled every aspect of service from the bartender to the food. We didn't have to worry about a thing during our special day and made it so much easier on us. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone is still raving about how good it was three days later! The macaroni and cheese is to die for! A Chef's Tough is Highly recommended ! Thank you so Much Robin!

Profile Picture arselia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Robin was AMAZING. She has a strong leader personality which is exactly what you need in a caterer to run the show. The food was fantastic. I usually stray away from catered food in large quantities but didn't have much of a choice with a 200 person wedding. Luckily, I found Robin online. Her food was fantastic. I got so many compliments from my guests about the food and was so happy to eat it again once we got to our hotel room for the night! She let us be creative with our menu and was open to making just about anything! She even went above & beyond and had the appetizers we were serving during cocktail hour delivered to us & our wedding party while we were taking photos so that we didn't miss out on the food. I would definitely use Robin again for another event. The place settings that she set up looked amazing and classy. The work she did was incomparable.

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

A Chef's Touch was DELICIOUS! Robin and her team met our every need and the guests raved about the food! High quality food and service!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Robin went well above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was everything we dreamed that it would be. Her staff was polite and VERY attentive, but most importantly, EVERYONE loved her food!. She provided everything at a very affordable price. I will ABSOLUTELY be using her services again!

Profile Picture Brigid, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Robin was an absolute Godsend to us during the entire wedding planning process. Not only does she have a lot of knowledge about other vendors (fantastic references btw), but she was so accommodating and so kind. She worked with our budget and made sure there was PLENTY of food for our guests to not only get seconds, but there was plenty left over to last us throughout our entire honeymoon! It was delicious, affordable, and an absolute pleasure to work with her. I would refer her company to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Very happy with the catering from A Chef's Touch catering! Wedding food is usually a hit or miss and with my husband and I having a love for food, it was important for it to be a hit. The tasting was fantastic which lead us to book with them. On the day of our wedding, they arrived to the venue early to set up and when it came time to eat, everything was hot and delicious! Nobody left hungry or unhappy with the food. Chef Turbo was great to communicate with and we were happy to have met him. We highly recommend this company to all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Nut Free, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Outside Alcohol

Robin and her team were very friendly and kind from the start. We had a lot of compliments on our bartender from our guests. Food tasted great and she even folded my napkins in a unique and special way. Thank Robin

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American

Chef Robin and her team did an amazing job at our wedding. The food was wonderful and her staff was both friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for any event and can't say enough positive things about our experience with them. Our guests raved about the food and they truly helped to make our big day a success.

Profile Picture Alexander, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very easy to work with and terrific food! Will definitely use again!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Robin & staff were wonderful! The food was excellent, and everything went so smoothly because of their professionalism. I can't say enough about how helpful Robin was. It made it a perfect day!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Robin is absolutely amazing! People are STILL talking about our food. The staff was great. Food was great. Price was GREAT! Would definitely hire again for any future events!

Profile Picture Savannah, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We want to first start off with thanking you so much for creating such amazing food!! You were always so easy to talk with and really helped us plan our food to fit us! You and your team were so amazing. We still get compliments about the food from our family and friends. We also had your bar tender which made the night so much fun!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Seriously there aren't enough words to describe how incredible the food is that Robin creates. Everything was absolutely phenomenal and Robin is just as incredible. She is exceptional to deal with very fun-loving and very accommodating. Thank you Robin for making our day special.

Profile Picture amanda, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Robin and A Chef's Touch Catering Service were the very best catering service we could have hoped for for our February 4th wedding. Chef Robin was extremely helpful, kind, and flexible throughout the entire process of booking and planning the menu and details of our day. The staff was professional and attentive. The food was incredibly delicious. We received a number of compliments regarding the food and staff, even days after the wedding. Chef Robin and her staff took care of every detail regarding the food, cake serving, and busing/cleaning. We honestly couldn't have picked a more perfect catering team.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Robin and her staff were absolutely amazing. They were professional and kind. They maintained the space the entire night with busing tables and cleaning the kitchen. They served our champagne and cut our cake. The food was incredible and we received a number of compliments from our guests several days after the wedding.

Profile Picture jessica, 2/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Vegan

Chef Robin at A Chef's Touch is the total package! She is organized and can cook an AMAZING array of foods! You definitely get wayyyyyy more than you pay for; her food, professionalism, and presentation are more in line with much much more expensive caterers! We honestly did not have to worry about a thing with her. She showed up early, set up, served and cleaned up without missing a beat! We had a separate bar tending company provide bartenders and when they got backed up, Robin and her staff jumped right in to assist! Way above and beyond!

Profile Picture Kori, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Robin is amazing! Her food is absolutely delicious. She makes everything taste good, even if it's not something I would normally eat. She catered my husband and I's wedding in December, and I'm so happy that we chose her. Her prices are very reasonable, and the food she makes is well worth your money. Everything was presented beautifully, and she is willing to work with whatever kind of presentation you want- whether it's a buffet, a served meal, food stations, etc. Not only that, but she is so fun and relatable, and very easy to work with. We received SO many compliments on our dinner! She also had appetizers, a full meal, and cake boxed for my husband and I to be sent to our hotel with us the night of our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the Central Florida area!

Profile Picture Jourdan, 12/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Robin and her staff were amazing. Our wedding was rescheduled at the very last minute odue to Hurricane Matthew and she was right there for us. The food and service was A++ and we definitely recommend her! Thanks Chef Robin and team for an amazing day.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

What a blessing and an honor to have Chef Robin cater our wedding! First of all her food is amazing, I had guests asking me for her information for future events, and still am receiving compliments on the food. Our wedding was Greek, and she made a special menu to accommodate our theme :). Our wedding had extenuating circumstances, it was the weekend of Hurricane Matthew, where Chef Robin is located was hit pretty bad. She was a super star vendor!!!!! She literally was in touch with me every step of the way, I was so worried about our wedding, and she let me know throughout the week that we would make it happen no matter what. She really is a dedicated, amazing person. I would recommend her services a million times over, we loved A Chef's Touch!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mediterranean, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

Chef Robin was amazing! We have gotten so many compliments from guests about how much they loved the food, especially the mac and cheese! My husband is a picky eater and Chef Robin was so great at making sure his plate was perfect when we sat down! The set-up was amazing and her staff was so professional. At the end of the night she had food and cake packed for us to take back to the hotel for a late night snack! She also provided our bartender who was fantastic and so professional! Thank you so much Chef Robin!

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

What an honor it was to have Robin at our reception! The food was incredible and she stuck around to help out with everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Kameron &Brandon Wilson