A Charleston Beach Wedding Reviews

58 | Charleston, SC

58 Reviews for A Charleston Beach Wedding

Amy · Married on 09/07/2013

We just had our wedding through A Charleston Beach Wedding and they did an awesome job! It was simply amazing and it went exactly how we imagined it. Their easy setup and communication made it so easy and stress free. We really enjoyed working with them and we were so happy with everything!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Caroline · Married on 08/27/2013

This was such a great experience. Everything you would want and expect at your wedding. I live out of state and they made this such an easy, effortless, and worry free wedding. They thought of everything. Their recommended vendors are of the highest quality. They can organize anything from a large lavish wedding to a small intimate wedding, whatever you prefer. I would highly recommend this Company to any new bride to be. I can't say enough good things about this Company.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Callie · Married on 07/02/2013

Our experience was absolutely perfect and everything we wanted! Planning from Illinois we were a little nervous since we never met anyone until our wedding day. We were so happy with everything!! I highly recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding and of course Folly Beach!!! Unforgettable experience from the first e-mail I sent to A Charleston Beach Wedding. The best decision we've ever made.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

Fantastic company! Very professional and courteous.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Josh · Married on 06/20/2013

Everything went smooth and well! The wedding turned out great and was beautiful!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Mercedes · Married on 06/16/2013

ACBW is amazing. They made sure that all my questions were answered and that my ceremony went exactly as I wanted it to. When it comes time to renew our vows I will definately be looking for ACBW again :)

Sent on 07/03/2013

Courtni · Married on 06/15/2013

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Highly recommended for any beach wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Evie · Married on 04/27/2013

I came to them after the company I was originally working with caved! They did an excellent job of jumping in and saving the day! All my family and guests commented to me on how warm,friendly and patient the staff was. Great job!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Erin · Married on 04/27/2013

Our wedding was simply amazing. The Charleston Beach Wedding staff had everything done and planned, as far as the ceremony and photography were concerned. Their list of houses and where to stay helped me tremendously while I was planning everything. They also have a list of preferred vendors that are amazing. The Cake Stand in Folly Beach was very reasonably priced and did an amazing job. The minister that performed our service was such a sweet man. And the fact that you get a CD of the photographs from the photographer is a great value - not to mention that the pictures turned out amazing!!!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2013

I am such a control freak so let me tell you I know it was difficult to deal with me-especially being in an entirely different state! I found ACBW online and from day one they were responsive and patient. They're packets of info were invaluable as well as all of their advice. (There was a festival on the main street in Folly on my wedding day and we still pulled it off on time with all guests present!) Melissa was at the Folly beach access when we arrived and was awesome! So sweet! Don't worry about not having a rehearsal because she organized and timed everyone's entrance (I wanted a processional.) So glad they were all there for us on our special day and most definitely would not have been as smooth without them.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2012

A Charleston Beach Wedding Company gave us the wedding of our dreams. The staff was incredibly prompt and helpful via email responses before we even booked our ceremony. Because of a physical disability, I had some concerns about getting to the beach. Within days those issues were resolved and wedding planning was on its way! By the time our day arrived, we were so well prepared and STRESS-FREE! We would not have changed a single moment of that day, and would recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding Co to anyone who truly loves Folly Beach. For us, we wanted to keep the true meaning of marriage in our wedding. FB represents fun, family, wonderful memories, and quality time. To be able to add WEDDING to that list and share our love of each other and this beach with friends and family was a dream come true. Thank you, A Charleston Beach Wedding, for giving us something so special and unique. Our guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Sandra · Married on 06/27/2012

We live in the UK and wanted a beach wedding in Charleston. We could not have picked a better organisation than Charleston Beach Wedding. I was a little apprehensive about how we could do all the arrangements by email but we id and it worked wonderfully well. the responsiveness and patience they showed was brilliant. We felt supported every step of the way. I would strongly recommend the team if you are planning a Charleston beach wedding. They will help you build wonderful memories of a very special event that will last you a life time

Sent on 07/25/2012

Mindy · Married on 03/24/2012

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! My husband and I planned our wedding from Tennessee, and it would have not been as easy as it was without the packet and recommendations from Charleston Beach Wedding. From the location to the photography, we were absolutely ecstatic of how beautiful and perfect our day turned out to be--even with a extra 1,00 plus people on the island for the Sea & Sand Festival plus 80% chance of rain. The Charleston Beach Wedding Team was phenomenal.

Sent on 05/11/2012
  • Z

Zakiya · Married on 11/07/2011

My husband and I are both Active Duty military and deployed to Afghanistan. We decided to have our ceremony while on our 2-week R&R. We were able to plan the entire event and all the details from overseas thanks to A Charleston Beach Wedding. Recommendations for everything from the flowers to the cake, reception venue, limo service, etc were provided in the "getting started" packet provided by Mary Ann. The packet contained several companies offering each service needed within different price ranges. Everyone was extremely professional and e-mail correspondence was exceptional- fast and accurate. We arrived just days before the ceremony and had no hiccups whatsoever. Mary Ann also ensured that my husband did not get a sneak peek of his bride before the ceremony!! To anyone desiring a beautifully intimate ceremony on the beach I highly recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 08/14/2011

A Charleston Beach Wedding did my wedding in August in Folly Beach, and I would highly recommend them to future brides! From day one they were extremely helpful. We don't live in South Carolina, and I was trying to plan our wedding from out of state. Their welcome packet was thorough and had information on every detail of planning a beach wedding. When I emailed them with a question about something, they would respond that day with an answer. When it came to our wedding day, Mary Ann was our officiant and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! It started to rain a little bit right before our wedding ceremony, so everyone was trying to decide what to do. We still wanted to get married on the beach, and they were accomodating. We had the ceremony on the beach, and fortunately the rain and storms held off until after the wedding was over and the pictures were taken. Our photos on the beach turned out wonderful! Everything on our wedding day was perfect, and I would recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding for anyone who wants a perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2011

I highly recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding for anyone wanting to plan a beach wedding. Folly Beach was a lovely place, and A Charleston Beach Wedding made the wedding planning so easy! Mary Ann has a detailed packet of information with everything you could possibly need for the planning process. Her packet plus the helpful and timely responses from her staff via email took the stress out of planning, and let us just enjoy getting married. Also, you can tell Mary Ann enjoys officiating, which added more meaning and value to the ceremony. All around, this is a great company and a great choice!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2011

We had an incredible experience with this company. The entire process, from the planning to the ceremony itself, was handled with class, attention to detail, and great expertise. In addition, they were a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony was everything we wanted it to be (and nothing more complicated or stressful than it needed to be!) We couldn't have been happier with the services they provided.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Anne · Married on 05/02/2011

Dear Mariann, Julia, Kristen and Tara,
    Thank you so very much for everything you did to help us make our wedding day so perfect and absolutely fun! I'm so glad I found your company and website. Planning everything was soooo easy and communicating with you via email about details really worked well for me and my work schedule. It was nice to have the option of deciding what we wanted and didn't want from the different packages you offer. I appreciated the professional way you handled everything, and at the same time, you made us feel very relaxed, like we had all the time in the world. Thank you ever so much for an absolutely wonderful experience! You ladies ROCK!
    Anne & Keith

Sent on 05/23/2011

Megan · Married on 04/02/2011

Many thanks to Mary Ann for making our wedding ceremony everything we had hoped for and more! The weather, the ceremony, the beach...It was absolutely perfect! As a bride planning a destination wedding, A Charleston Beach Wedding made the whole process simple, organized and stress free. The information packet was also a tremendous help and made sure we had everything we needed on our wedding day! Thank you so much for making our most special day truly wonderful for our entire family.
    Matt & Meg

Sent on 04/10/2011

Bruce and Cindy · Married on 10/16/2010

We would like to thank Mary Ann and her staff at A Charleston Beach Wedding. My daughter, Hannah and her fiancé, Chris wanted a small beach wedding, but still very special. A Charleston Beach Wedding made that happen. Everyone was very professional and caring. We were provided with all the information we needed to make the wedding a success. The weekend could not have been more perfect. The ceremony, photographs, and Folly Beach were beautiful. October is Folly’s finest hour! We will recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding over and over again.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Kara · Married on 10/10/2010

A Charleston Beach Wedding made our vision of a perfect wedding come to life! The informational packet they offer answers any question the bride to be may have and more. Our wedding day was so smooth and efficient that I was able to enjoy and be stress free. The photographer did an excellent job capturing who my husband and I are as a couple. Plus, the beach offers a beautiful backdrop for the photos. We received so many wonderful comments about our wedding and we felt it was a perfect day. I would recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding to anyone wanting a beautiful, intimate and professional wedding! Thank you to everyone at A Charleston Beach Wedding for giving us a most memorable day!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Kathi · Married on 09/18/2010

Great group to work with. They were very flexible in making changes to the listed packages. Also, they sent referrals for wedding cake vendors, reception venues, and even beach house rentals. Super group.

Sent on 01/22/2011

Amy · Married on 07/17/2010

The ladies at A Charleston Beach Wedding could not have been more helpful. The initial information covered everything we needed to know and helped us tremendously! They were very responsive to all of our inquires. And very willing to work with us when we decided to add a photographer a week before the wedding. The officiant and photographer were vry professional and made everything perfect. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to have a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2009

We had the most romantic wedding on the beach at Folly. It was just perfect thanks to A Charleston Beach Wedding. We wanted something simple, but beautiful and that included our dogs, our two labradors. The folks with A Charleston Beach Wedding were so kind and gracious to work with us as our labs where our bridesmaid and bestman. It was a sunrise and the photographer they arranged for us captured the most perfect moments of our life. We even had applause from onlookers at the beach who later came over and asked for the wedding planner's details. Originally we had planned to get married in Greece, but too much paper work and as it turned out our wedding at Folly was so much better. The wedding planner knew where to shop for the best flowers, best photographer and discussed with us exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted religious or spiritual. She even read our favorite poem by Elizabeth Browning. Also no shoes required!!! Barefoot. Just awesome. Can't say enough good things about A Charleston Beach Wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

Kate was wonderful. She was helpful and reassuring and coordinated everything we needed. Our officiant and photographer were great as well. Would recommend this company to anyone wanting a beach wedding in Charleston!

Sent on 11/17/2017