A Chair Affair Reviews

541 | Orlando, FL

541 Reviews for A Chair Affair

• W

Wes · Married on 11/11/2017

AMAZING! So easy to work with. They responded to my questions so quickly and were so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Bradick

Bradick · Married on 11/11/2017

Wonderful group of people. Helpful from begining to end. Tons and tons of options beyond just chairs. Great pricing, easy process, and great work. The set up team was in and out.

Sent on 11/23/2017

bradick · Married on 11/11/2017

Oustanding Service! in and out for delivery and pick up! Great Selection of items! Couldnt be more helpful when calling in! Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

I never realized how much the chairs could change the look of a venue space, until I started planning our wedding. We rented the cross back chairs and the Chameleon table for our reception area and it was the best money we spent, it really transformed the space and was exactly what we envisioned.

I planned our destination wedding from Chicago and Carly made it incredibly easy. She was so responsive and helpful. The day of, they set up and cleaned up without me having to stress or even noticing that they were there. I highly recommend using Chair Affair!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

A Chair Affair carries everything for your event! I was able to find chairs, chargers, linen, china, lighting, a dance floor, and even a tent! Their staff was extremely helpful and the setup was flawless!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Marsha · event on: 10/19/2017

So I am a Wedding + Event Planner, and I had to call on our colleagues at A Chair Affair 72 hours prior to a corporate event as there was a debacle with another vendor our client previously hired. With open arms & patience, Anita with A Chair Affair handled our broken pieces with care. Anita and her colleagues made the transition smooth and headache free.

Our client {Everything But Water} was so happy with the tables and the quality of service. When the delivery guy Jordan came with the delivery, he made sure the tables were placed according to plan. He was so pleasant and hardworking as we were setting up against every possible element {except fire- thank the Lord.} It makes be proud to say that A Chair Affair is the company with empathy & loyalty.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Great experience, my wedding planner coordinated with them, and I was simply able to review and pay! Such an easy process and everything was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented our tables and chairs from Chair Affair and they were very helpful through the whole process. The staff is very friendly, responsive and accommodating. Our experience with them was great and the prices were awesome as well.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jonathan · Married on 08/19/2017

Fantastic service! Our chair at our sweetheart table for our wedding was absolutely perfect and everyone complimented it. Everything was seamless from the payment to the setup. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A Chair Affair for any event!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2017

Working with A Chair Affair was a very enjoyable experience. Everyone was easy to work with and very responsive when it came to getting everything that was needed for my wedding!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Priscilla · Married on 07/01/2017

A Chair Affair was great to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating, and the chairs they provided for the reception were beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kim · Married on 05/07/2017

The selection from Chair Affair was excellent. The quality of the silverware was much better than other vendors and the wood tables are beautiful

Sent on 05/23/2017

Synquis · Married on 04/15/2017

Great service very professional works with you to ensure everything you need

Sent on 04/20/2017

Tina · Married on 04/14/2017

I was very happy with the service provided by Chair Affair! They were on time and did a great job. The products were as expected...I ordered the French Country chairs, Whitewash bar, Sweetheart table and wicker chargers. Everything looked amazing in the venue. Jourdan was extremely responsive to all my needs! Thanks so much for making our day beautiful :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

We loved working with A Chair Affair for our wedding. Carly was so patient and kind while we worked out all the details of what we would need to make our day perfect. Great company and even better service!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Amber · Married on 03/18/2017

The chairs were beautiful, completely brought everything together! The wooden French ountry chairs are the way to go!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Clarissa · Married on 03/17/2017

A Chair Affair was fantastic to work with!! They were genuinely excited to work with us and they really took care of us well. When I saw the chairs in the reception space my mind was blown. I knew they would be pretty and would add to the reception. But when I saw them they were GORGEOUS! Definitely worth it to get special chairs. They added so much to the night and they were really nice quality. I have seen other chaivari chairs before that felt plastic and cheap. But these were really nice! I loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Stephannie · Married on 03/09/2017

Very flexible extremely helpful the amount of help they provided during set up and break down even with the limited time was fantastic their inventory of beautiful stuff for every kind of wedding wow!! Thank you so much

Sent on 03/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

Anita and the set up crew were fantastic! So happy we used A Chair Affair!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 02/19/2017

We used A Chair Affair for our wedding this past February at the Vinoy, and we are so happy that we did! We originally had planned to simply use the chairs that our venue offered, but after seeing those in person, we wrestled with whether to upgrade the chairs (and the cost) or simply go with what the venue offered. I reached out to a few vendors. A Chair Affair by far and away was the best in terms of substantive responses, timeliness, and most importantly, friendliness! Carly met with me multiple times in person so that I could see the different types of chairs and chair pads that they offered. We liked what she offered so much that we not only rented chairs and chair pads, but also, chargers and centerpiece mirrors. Carly was so easy to work with throughout the process. She even let my mother and me take votives and centerpiece options with us to the Vinoy so that we could see how they looked in the Grand Ballroom. The chairs arrived on time, they looked absolutely amazing in the room, and the overall cost was incredibly reasonable. Even my husband, who was incredibly reluctant to upgrade the Vinoy's chairs, commented on the day of our wedding that we absolutely made the right choice in upgrading the chairs. Thank you, A Chair Affair! We will be recommending you to all of our friends!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 02/18/2017

Carly is amazing and the chair affair has such beautiful pieces, perfect for any style of wedding! I highly recommend this vendor! Response time was so fast too!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Summer · Married on 02/14/2017

A Chair Affair was awesome, made the whole experience go very smoothly. Thank you!

Sent on 03/11/2017

chrissy · Married on 02/11/2017

A Chair Affair is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Easy to work with and everything was as pictured. Would recommend and hire again!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Carlie · Married on 01/28/2017

A Chair Affair was absolutely wonderful! They were flexible when I changed my mind a million times, made me feel special and made delivery, set-up and pick up a breeze!

Sent on 02/07/2017