A Chair Affair Reviews

A Chair Affair 5
A Chair Affair 6
A Chair Affair 7

Priscilla · Married on 07/01/2017

A Chair Affair was great to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating, and the chairs they provided for the reception were beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kim · Married on 05/07/2017

The selection from Chair Affair was excellent. The quality of the silverware was much better than other vendors and the wood tables are beautiful

Sent on 05/23/2017

Synquis · Married on 04/15/2017

Great service very professional works with you to ensure everything you need

Sent on 04/20/2017

Tina · Married on 04/14/2017

I was very happy with the service provided by Chair Affair! They were on time and did a great job. The products were as expected...I ordered the French Country chairs, Whitewash bar, Sweetheart table and wicker chargers. Everything looked amazing in the venue. Jourdan was extremely responsive to all my needs! Thanks so much for making our day beautiful :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

We loved working with A Chair Affair for our wedding. Carly was so patient and kind while we worked out all the details of what we would need to make our day perfect. Great company and even better service!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Amber · Married on 03/18/2017

The chairs were beautiful, completely brought everything together! The wooden French ountry chairs are the way to go!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Clarissa · Married on 03/17/2017

A Chair Affair was fantastic to work with!! They were genuinely excited to work with us and they really took care of us well. When I saw the chairs in the reception space my mind was blown. I knew they would be pretty and would add to the reception. But when I saw them they were GORGEOUS! Definitely worth it to get special chairs. They added so much to the night and they were really nice quality. I have seen other chaivari chairs before that felt plastic and cheap. But these were really nice! I loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Stephannie · Married on 03/09/2017

Very flexible extremely helpful the amount of help they provided during set up and break down even with the limited time was fantastic their inventory of beautiful stuff for every kind of wedding wow!! Thank you so much

Sent on 03/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

Anita and the set up crew were fantastic! So happy we used A Chair Affair!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 02/19/2017

We used A Chair Affair for our wedding this past February at the Vinoy, and we are so happy that we did! We originally had planned to simply use the chairs that our venue offered, but after seeing those in person, we wrestled with whether to upgrade the chairs (and the cost) or simply go with what the venue offered. I reached out to a few vendors. A Chair Affair by far and away was the best in terms of substantive responses, timeliness, and most importantly, friendliness! Carly met with me multiple times in person so that I could see the different types of chairs and chair pads that they offered. We liked what she offered so much that we not only rented chairs and chair pads, but also, chargers and centerpiece mirrors. Carly was so easy to work with throughout the process. She even let my mother and me take votives and centerpiece options with us to the Vinoy so that we could see how they looked in the Grand Ballroom. The chairs arrived on time, they looked absolutely amazing in the room, and the overall cost was incredibly reasonable. Even my husband, who was incredibly reluctant to upgrade the Vinoy's chairs, commented on the day of our wedding that we absolutely made the right choice in upgrading the chairs. Thank you, A Chair Affair! We will be recommending you to all of our friends!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 02/18/2017

Carly is amazing and the chair affair has such beautiful pieces, perfect for any style of wedding! I highly recommend this vendor! Response time was so fast too!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Summer · Married on 02/14/2017

A Chair Affair was awesome, made the whole experience go very smoothly. Thank you!

Sent on 03/11/2017

chrissy · Married on 02/11/2017

A Chair Affair is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Easy to work with and everything was as pictured. Would recommend and hire again!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Carlie · Married on 01/28/2017

A Chair Affair was absolutely wonderful! They were flexible when I changed my mind a million times, made me feel special and made delivery, set-up and pick up a breeze!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2017

A Chair Affair was great to work with. The chairs were in great condition, delivery and setup was flawless. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 01/21/2017

Our experience with their team was outstanding! Their group our very professional and quick to reply to any of our questions.
    We rented a Whiskey Barrel at a very affordable rate in comparison to other locations, and opted to pick up and drop off ourselves as delivery is extra.
    Our friends were able to easily transport Barrel in the back of their SUV. They were able to pick up rental on a Friday to have it available at our venue on a Saturday and returned the following day.
    Definitely consider this group for any of your rental needs.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Amy · Married on 01/06/2017

The Chairs were exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2016

Everything was great thank you very much!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2016

We rented chiavari chairs for my daughters wedding in December 2016. The venue had a few special instructions and A chair affair could not have been more accommodating. Great, timely service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/18/2016

I rented a love chair, whiskey barrel, and x-back chairs which were all beautiful and well maintained. Super quick in responding to emails and inquiries, as well as providing prices where payment was done online which was easy.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Lana · Married on 12/17/2016

Carly was extremely responsive and helpful! We are happy we chose A Chair Affair for our big day.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2016

A Chair Affair was great to work with for our wedding! The tables and chairs were beautiful!! And Carly with A Chair Affair was awesome. Any questions I had she was just a phone call away. There were some issues with the tables but they immediately resolved it so I'm an extremely happy customer. I will recommend them to anyone who needs rentals for their wedding!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

I had a great experience with A Chair Affair! They were always willing to answer my questions in a timely manner. I had ordered gold chairs, pads and gold chargers. They looked beautiful! I highly recommend the services they provide, their customer service was excellent!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Myrrhinie · Married on 12/10/2016

Sharon was very kind to work with and very responsive. I loved the gold chivari chairs with black pads, they completed my wedding vision perfectly. A Chair Affair definitely beats the competition!

Sent on 12/29/2016