A Cape Cod Wedding Minister Reviews

4 | Yarmouth Port, MA

4 Reviews for A Cape Cod Wedding Minister

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2010

It was a little tricky finding a minister to perform a same-sex wedding, but we're so glad we found Rev. Nancy.

She made it so easy to customize our ceremony, and was flexible and extremely prompt in returning emails and calls. She hand-guided us with everything from getting a marriage license to where to find good food on Cape Cod! :)

Thank you for a BEAUTIFUL ceremony and the marriage certificate, Rev. Nancy!

Sent on 07/08/2010
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/12/2009

We loved Rev. Nancy! She made sure both my husband and I were comfortable with everything and was available to answer questions as they came up. Rev. Nancy helped us design a ceremony that fit our needs. Even though it rained on our wedding day she made the occasion memorable. I would highly recommend Rev. Nancy if you are looking for a professional and caring person to marry you.

Sent on 09/30/2009
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/04/2011

3.0

We chose Nancy to officiate our beach ceremony. She was really great through the planning process – she sent me sample readings & ceremonies to give me ideas. She was quick to respond to all my questions. I got so many compliments from people on how beautiful and personalized the ceremony was. I do want to warn other brides that she was late to our ceremony by about 15-20 minutes. She was not answering her phone & did not call me or the wedding planner to let us know she was running late. Turns out she had another ceremony at 4:30pm (my ceremony was at 5:30). I do understand that this is her business and that its normal that she would have more than 1 ceremony per day but she booked them way too close together. I would still recommend her to other brides because in the end the ceremony was beautiful, but make sure you know what her schedule is for that day is and have her give you a guarantee that she will be there at least 15 min prior to your ceremony.

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • Shanae

Shanae · Married on 07/15/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Rev. Nancy was very responsive. She returned emails and phone calls within the same day, which was great in calling my nerves as the bride to be. She has a lot of experience officiating weddings and took into account how my now husband and I wanted the flow of the ceremony to go. She did a great job of explaining the different cultural rituals in our ceremony to our guests. Prior to the wedding she also gave us documents with suggestions for rituals and wording of the vows to choose from which was helpful. She could improve the formatting of the documents and email communications. It was hard to read with the different text sizes and colors in the documents. At times it did not seem like our requests we're being organized and tracked, there was quite a bit back and forth over details for the ceremony although the information was already given. During the ceremony my name was mispronounced by the minister. I corrected her and she did not repeat the mistake but I did not expect the name of the bride to be mispronounced. She put together a nice card with our personal statement in our card box but it would have been a nice touch to say goodbye to us and tell us that she was going to place the document in the card box. She submitted the legal documentation quickly and we were able to pick up our marriage license in a timely manner.

Sent on 08/31/2017