A Cake In Time Reviews

19 Reviews for A Cake In Time

A Cake In Time 1
A Cake In Time 2

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2018

Sherry did both the wedding cake and grooms cake for my wedding. She knocked it out of the park. Both cakes looked amazing and tasted delicious! We planned our wedding from out of state and she was so easy to work with. Due to unforeseen circumstances we were not able to come in for a cake tasting/ consultation before the event but she typed everything up for us and did the consultation over the phone. When I was planning my husbands surprise Jurassic Park groom cake with her she seemed just as excited about it as I was which I loved. He was absolutely blown away by it. We would recommend her to anyone for any occasion and look forward to getting a fresh top tier of wedding cake from her on our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    A Cake In Time 3
    A Cake In Time 4

Thanks Colleen! Congrats!

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you Sherry for our amazing cake to celebrate our engagement. It was our first time working with A Cake in Time and it most certainly will NOT be the last. Sherry was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She helped us turn our very broad, uncertain vision into an amazing reality in which everyone was in awe. Sherry took the time to meet with me last minute at the conclusion of one of her open house cake tastings and while my fiancé could not attend due to his work schedule, she packed up a to go box for him with all of the flavors of cake and frosting so that we could try them together to determine our favorite. She truly made the process a memorable and special one. In the end, our cake looked even more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed up ourselves and it tasted like heaven in every bite. Sherry, you are incredibly talented and we cannot wait to use you for the rest of life's "sweet" events.

Sent on 07/17/2016

A Cake In Time's reply:

Thank you Samantha!!! Looking forward to the next one!

celesta · Married on 11/12/2016

SHERRY THE OWNER IS SO VERY PROFESSIONAL. SHE GUARANTEED A BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS CAKE AND THAT IS WHAT I GOT!
    I HAVE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT HER WORK AND THE CAKE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. LOOKING FORWARD FOR MY NEXT CAKE TO BE MADE BY HER.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    ~NOAH ARK CAKE
    CELESTE

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jenn · Married on 08/06/2016

Sherry was a pleasure to work with right from the start! She is very responsive and flexible, and helped me narrow down my ideas for a beautiful wedding cake. The cake itself looked amazing and was absolutely delicious! Sherry also hooked us up with a yummy cupcake for our best man because it was his birthday. Overall, we are so glad we picked A Cake in Time!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! Congrats! :) - Sherry

Sandra · Married on 10/17/2015

Once again- blown away my Ms. Sherry!! She has not failed me yet, especially on my big day for my wedding. I knew what type of visual design I had in my head but Sherry was able to bring it to life with her beautiful artwork!

My wedding cake was EVERYTHING I could of dreamed of and more. Not only was it beautiful but delicious as well. Every one of my guests couldn't stop raving about the cake.

Sent on 11/16/2015

A Cake In Time's reply:

Congrats Sandra! I'm so glad you loved your cake! Thank you for continuing to be one of my favorite customers!!

Debbie · Married on 08/22/2015

The cupcake tower for my daugther's wedding was beautiful and just what she wanted. The cupcakes were delicious and we received lots of compliments.

Sent on 09/18/2015

A Cake In Time's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! Looking forward to more cakes for you in the future!

Mary · Married on 07/03/2015

Sherry, the proud owner of A Cake in Time is Amazing! My husband and I loved working with her! Our cake tasting was DELICIOUS! ALL of the cakes and filling choices were sooooo yummy not at all overly sweet which was so important to us! It was hard to decide but in the end we chose to include the following layers:
    Red velvet cake
    Dulce de Leche filling
    Almond cake
    Dulce de Leche filling
    Red velvet cake

NOT only was it beautiful but our wedding cake tasted AMAZING!! The cake was so moist and delicious. We got so many complements from our friends and family about how our wedding cake looked and tasted!!

We look forward to using A Cake in Time in the future and we will absolutely recommend Sherry to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

A Cake In Time's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Congratulations on your marriage!

Tara · Married on 09/06/2014

Sherry is an artist, a nice person, and above all a superb baker! I have never seen a wedding cake that looked so good AND tasted so good! Our guests raved about how different the banana cake was, a cake we chose based on her recommendation that the flavors should really pop. She also made the cake look stunning, an exact replica of the beautiful photo I showed her from Pinterest. Would work with her over and over again!

Sent on 10/09/2014

A Cake In Time's reply:

Thank you Tara! It was a pleasure working with you!

Catherine · event on 06/21/2014

Sherry the owner is very friendly and most importantly extremely talented.

Sent on 09/09/2014

I used this vendor to make favors for my sister's bridal shower. Sherry created beautiful wedding dress cookies, Everyone at the shower was raving about them! She did such a great job. Not only were they beautiful but they tasted great too! We couldn't have been happier with them!

Sent on 04/14/2014
  • User2786918 · event on 10/26/2013

The cake was Beautiful and super delicious!

Also had my wedding shower cake, which was to die for!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Diane · Married on 10/17/2013

Sherry did a NY Islanders themed goalie mask cake grooms cake for my rehearsal dinner. It was amazing! The cake was so moist and tasty! My guests were raving about it! Ive tasted other theme cakes from other bakeries and the cake is usually stale tasting, but not from a cake in time! Sherry did a wonderful job! My husband was shocked and absolutely loved it! I would recommend this bakery to anyone who was a detailed theme cake that tastes great!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Jeanine · Married on 06/29/2013

We attended a cake tasting prior to selecting any of our flavors. We had so much funny, the staff was very professional and helpful in helping us decide the best combinations. The cake design was exactly what we had imagined and the cake was gorgeous. All of our guests complimented everything about the cake from look to taste. The choices that were made from beginning to end were perfect. We were so happy in choosing this vendor. Highly professional, helpful, knowledgable and we can't wait to buy a smaller version of our cake for our one year anniversary!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jessica · event on 04/14/2013

Purchased several cakes for different events. Always beyond impressed with presentation and flavor!

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2012

We not only had the most beautiful wedding cake I have ever seen but I have also never tasted one so incredible. Sherry (the baker) is a true artist. We sat down and spoke of my "vision" I didn't really have any idea what I wanted nor did I comprehend how important and memorable my wedding cake would be. I gave Sherry the reins and put my trust that she would come up with something "lovely". WOW the day of my wedding to say that my cake was lovely would be an understatement. Our cake was so out of this world insanely gorgeous I almost felt guilty that we had to cut it. I remember feeding Kevin a bite of cake and him asking if he was allowed to have another (while almost every guest at our wedding was taking pictures). I laughed and fed him more cake we were allowed to do whatever we wanted it was our day. Sherry really did sweeten it! We not only had our wedding cake made by Sherry but I had surprised Kevin with a groom’s cake. Kevin and I met skiing and I had asked sherry if she could make a cake shaped like a mountain. I thought the final cake would resemble a sheet cake but in sort of a mountain shape. This was a three tier ski mountain with ski trails. She also had put little signs on the mountain with the logo of every ski resort Kevin and I had ever been to together. To top the cake stood a salt a pepper shaker of a man holding a snowboard and a woman holding skiis. The texture of the cake has a sparkle and it really looked like snow. He was so happy with his surprise and I had no idea how amazing it was going to be. My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary last week and took the top tier out of the freezer we thought we would have one bite (like tradition) but wow even a year later that cake was still so good! I cannot give A Cake In Time enough praise!!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Amy · event on 06/24/2012

The cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing.
    All the guests and wait staff could not stop talking about the cake. The head chef at the club was very impressed with design and taste

Sent on 02/17/2014

Everyone loved the cake and it was perfect. The colors were just as I asked and she matched it perfectly

Sent on 04/25/2014

M · Married on 09/19/2010

I have ordered two 1st birthday cakes from A Cake In Time. They were both incredible. Amazing to look at and somehow tasted even better then they looked. The owner is truly an artist - somehow she takes my ideas and creates something more beautiful then I could have ever imagined.

I've also been fortunate enough to participate in two different events that were hosted by A Cake In Time.

I highly recommend and A Cake In Time and look forward to working with Sherry again in the future.

Sent on 01/08/2018

A Cake In Time's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!

Dannerys · Married on 11/06/2015

Sherry from A Cake in Time was an absolute pleasure to work with! From our initial meeting to the very end of our cake planning, we enjoyed our experience with her. She took her time in answering all our questions, prepared some amazing options for us to try during our cake tasting (we got to take some home too!), coordinated with the florist on the delivery of the cake, and was an absolute professional the entire while. Our cake was absolutely delicious and our guests couldn't stop raving about it! We can't wait to have our top tier on our one-year anniversary!

Sent on 05/16/2016