A Bunch Of Weddings Reviews

63 | Round Rock, TX

63 Reviews for A Bunch Of Weddings

Melissa · Married on 11/26/2016

Ashley Bunch was the best thing to happen to us on our wedding day! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and we couldn't have done it without her. The entire day as I was getting ready in my bridal suite, I didn't have a single worry about how everything was being set up and what was happening to my vendors, as I knew that Ashley was handling it all for me. When it came to her directing me on what I should be doing and what each next step was going to be, I was completely relieved to have that sort of guidance to go by, as the day and night goes by too quickly to stop and plan out anything yourself. Ashley was extremely helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding as well and her personality and spark made our experience with her beyond enjoyable. Awesome experience!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Amber · Married on 05/28/2016

For my daughter’s wedding, I decided that I would do all the desserts, both cakes, decorations, and everything in between. Apparently, I’m a control freak. At the urging of my husband, I booked a day of wedding coordinator. Not for my daughter, but for me. A Bunch of Weddings was recommended to us. After meeting with Ashley, I knew she was the one. Her bubbly personality and assurance that she would make things easier for me sealed the deal. She was booked for the day of my daughter’s wedding, but she handled all the pre wedding stuff. She made sure everything was in line and relayed it to her assistant, Beth. Fast forward to the day of the wedding. Let’s just say I was highly stressed when I left the house with our Uhaul FULL of wedding stuff as well as 2 trucks and a car. I couldn’t imagine how I’d get it all done in time. But shortly after getting to the hall, I knew it was going to be all right. Beth had it handled. She went above and beyond my expectations from taking care of all the vendors and wedding party, keeping things moving and flowing, taking care of details (erm…that I didn’t even think of) to helping set up and tear down. She was A-mazing! She never stopped working. One of the first to get there and the last to leave. Because of her (and I truly mean this), I was able to enjoy my only daughter’s special day. Not once was I stressed, unless you count my heart jumping out of my chest as my daughter walked down the aisle. This is one of the things my daughter wanted…for me to not be a total freak. Goal accomplished! I had complete trust in Beth. My daughter was relaxed and happy. Even my son, the best man, relied on her and continues to praise her. Apparently, she helped put him at ease before giving the best man speech. ? I highly recommend Ashley and Beth. BEST MONEY SPENT!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Raymie · Married on 05/07/2016

Ashley Bunch was an amazing day-of wedding coordinator! She really went above and beyond and took so much weight off my shoulders the day of my wedding. She had everything organized and helped us get even the smallest of details in place. Apparently my bartender backed out a few hours before my wedding. She hid it well, handled it, and got me another bartender without me ever knowing! I heard about it from my mother-in-law the next afternoon. She fit right in with all my friends and family and worked well with all my others vendors. Everyone loved Ashley. She, as well as her assistant, did a fantastic job, and I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding! She will make sure your wedding is flawless!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Alura · Married on 04/02/2016

Ashley was our day-of wedding coordinator and we had an absolute blast working with her! We worked with Ashley for a little over a year and she was always so quick to respond to emails, texts and calls. She never put a limit on how many meetings, Skype sessions or calls/texts we could exchange. She was always there when I needed her, which is honestly a brides dream! We could not have been happier with how smooth our wedding setup and wedding day went, all thanks to Ashley for keeping us on track and making it fun for us at the same time! We would recommend Ashley to any bride needing a coordinator! We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Cara · Married on 03/15/2016

Ashley was super great. She got along great with my fiance and my mother and helped us get everything done as perfectly as a wedding could go. She helped us through things we weren't sure about and they ended up working out wonderfully. Her personality is also one that many people can easily get along with which was important to us. When her and my fiance (at the time) finally met in person, she was surprised that we had never met Ashley before because she fit in so well with us.
    Not only did we get things done before, during and after the wedding, but with Ashley we got it done while exchanging good laughs.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Charlyne · Married on 11/28/2015

I am the Mother of the Bride and will honestly admit that we hired Ashley for me! I wanted to be able to be present for my daughter on her special day and Ashley made that possible! She coordinated everything and managed all the vendors, wedding party, last minute panics and simply everything with humor, grace and ease. Thanks to Ashley is was the wedding my daughter had always dreamed of and a wonderful time for us all! Thank you Ashley! You are the best!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Jordan · Married on 11/07/2015

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She was the 'thing' i officially booked after we got engaged and it was probably the best decision that I made the entire planning process. Ashely was a blessing from start to finish! Through the entire planning process I knew that if I ever had a question, no matter how random, she was there to answer it for me. The actual wedding day was a dream. I literally worried about nothing because I knew and trusted that everything would be taken care of, and to my knowledge, everything went off without a hitch! All I did was smile laugh and enjoy our day, a total blur of happiness and newlywed bliss. I could not imagine our big day running the way it did without her. Ashley was 100% invaluable, from start to finish. You will not find a better wedding planner.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Liz · Married on 10/11/2015

Ashley was absolutely amazing!!! Taylor and I are happy that we decided to go with Ashley. She truly made our wedding day go off without a hitch. Everything was so organized and she set up the venue beautifully! She made the wedding day stress-free for not only us but both of our parents! Would totally recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Britney · Married on 10/03/2015

I am so glad I hired Ashley. She is great at what she does and a ton of fun to work with! I hired her as a day of coordinator but she went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and organized. We had a couple meetings beforehand, she was always checking up on me and sending recommendations along the way and she was always there when I needed her! She did a great job to make sure everything was the way it needed to be and also made me feel at ease on the wedding day. Everything flowed perfectly thanks to her!! I would highly recommend Ashley! Thank you Ashley for helping make our day the best!!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/19/2015

Where do I even begin?! Ashley Bunch was our savior during the whole planning of our wedding. We had no idea what vendors to use or choose, but with her knowledge she helped guild us to the best ones she knew where professional and does a great job. She was always there when we met with a vender to make sure all the planning would go smoothly. When I would have a freak out moment she was always there to answer the phone or text to reassure me everything would be A-OK!! Ashley really blew me away though on our wedding day on September 19th, 2015.. I arrived at the Hall and basically was told not to help with anything. she made sure all venders where taken care of and made sure everything ran smoothly. If we didn't have Ashley there I couldn't even amagine how things would of turned out. I AM PROUD TO SAY I APSOLUTLEY LOVE THE WAY MY WEDDING DAY WENT!! Not one thing went wrong, not ONE!! Ashely, Thank you so much helping my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kenna · Married on 05/30/2015

Ashley helped us put together a wedding from the ground up. We used my parent's home as a venue, so we pretty much had to create everything from scratch. She was really helpful lining up vendors that brought my vision and style to life. On the day of the wedding, she was a dream. She took care of every and any little thing that popped up so that we didn't have to worry about anything--including changing the ceremony site about an hour before the ceremony started! I'm very grateful for Ashley's help in making our special day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Addie

Addie · Married on 05/23/2015

Ashley was amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process and especially helpful on the day of. She took numerous phone calls from me and my mother to help us get everything just perfect. She has a ton of weddings under her belt and isn't afraid to take charge and speak up when things aren't going in favor of her brides. I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Taryn · Married on 05/08/2015

Ashley was awesome and a ton of fun to work with! We hired her for day of coordination, but she was there throughout the whole process whenever we had a question or needed help with anything. She really went way above and beyond the description of what anyone's "day of coordination" was. She was great to work with the budget we had and suggest the best options for our price, and not push us out of the comfort zone. The week of the wedding, it was a little hard to get ahold of her and get the schedule of events we made together, but she had it all under control. The day of our wedding it poured rain, but despite that she kept everything on schedule and ran our wedding seamlessly. Loved working with her and it made the process so much easier and less intimidating!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Holly · Married on 05/02/2015

I debated whether to hire a wedding coordinator because I did not want to spend the money and felt I could handle everything myself. My mom convinced me to hire Ashley for the day of the wedding. I'm extremely thankful we did! Ashley went above and beyond what we hired her to do. She was available every call and text along the way, and she always responded promptly. I do not live in the Austin area, and I did not know how I was going to pick up my linens. It was going to be costly for the rental company to deliver them. I talked to Ashley, and she immediately offered to pick them up for me. She delivered them to my venue the morning of my wedding. The linens were there by the time we arrived and were ready to decorate. She was not required to do this. She chose to help make my life a little less stressful. We highly recommend Ashley and greatly appreciate everything she did for us! She was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Ashley was my wedding planner for my April 2015 wedding. She has 3 different packages to choose from which is great because everyone's needs are different. There are perks depending on what package you choose too. She was very helpful in providing vendor suggestions. I wasn't a high maintenance bride but Ashley always responded back to me quickly when I had questions. (And responding to my mom.) The day of my wedding was amazing and flawless. She made sure everything was just as it should be and how I wanted it. She was very patient with me when I kept wanting to move tables around. :) I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Thanks a "Bunch" Ashley! -Jessica & Mark

Sent on 04/28/2015

Emily · Married on 04/03/2015

Ashley was our day-of wedding coordinator in April 2015. We were initially on the fence about a wedding coordinator and thought it might be outside of our budget. As time went on and as the planning got a little more stressful, we decided to contact Ashley. The minute she answered the phone, there was this feeling of instant relief. We are SO, SO glad that when we contacted Ashley, she was not booked on our date, despite it being only a few months out (thank goodness for Friday weddings!). Her services are affordable and worth every penny and more. When we ran into an issue and needed to find another vendor two weeks before the wedding, Ashley was there to support us in our endeavor! We told her in the evening around 7 PM, she put us in touch with alternate options later that night, and by the next morning, the crisis had been averted. Ashley is the reason we stayed sane and was the best choice we made throughout the last year of wedding planning. If I could rate 10 stars, I would. We had a blast at our wedding, guests complimented how smoothly everything ran, and we will always look back and remember what a great day it was. Thank you for everything, Ashley!!!

Emily & Tori

Sent on 04/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/20/2015

If you want the perfect wedding day, choose ASHLEY!!!

Ashley's laugh and personality was contagious. She was just perfect from day one. Ashely not only knows her stuff and how to get a solid deal, but she sends you to the BEST vendors who also treat you like the one and only bride out there.

Our wedding planning was a little different considering i was doing most of it on my own while my hubs was deployed overseas. Ashley stepped right up to the plate and walked me through every single baby step.

One of the main reasons I choose Gabriel Springs as our venue was because of the gorgeous outdoor site. Well, come down to our wedding day and it decides to downpour almost all day. Ashely had to present the horrible news to me that we were going to have to move the ceremony inside knowing it was going to break my heart. However, Ashley got with all her vendors and made some deals to turn the inside into something glorious. She took the empty stage and created the perfect "i do" site for Zach and I. Without Ashley, I would have probably held the wedding until the rain stopped :) But she literally made it PERFECT and SO beautiful. I couldn't even explain the amount of compliments we got on the stage and ceremony.

Ashely kept the night right on track, actually we were ahead of schedule which was GREAT for picture time. She worked beautifully and soulfully with our guests and they all just LOVED her.

You would be CRAZY to say no to this girl.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

Ashley is so easy to work with; very personable and professional. She loves what she does and it shows through her work. Thank you Ashley for being awesome and making our wedding memorable for our family and friends!!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

A Bunch Of Weddings's reply:

Drea!! Thank you so much!! I am so glad you guys enjoyed your day! Congratulations to you both!!

Ashley was an angel sent by the wedding gods! She fit in with our wedding party like she had known us our whole lives. She was consistently reachable by email, text, call, or facebook message and patiently answered all questions. Ashley is a must for all brides getting married at Gabriel Springs especially, since she works there part-time when she isn't planning weddings. She knows the venue like the back of her hands and knows what works and what doesn't in the space. I wish I could give her 10 stars for value, since she charged half of what other day-of planners in the area asked and went above and beyond in everything she did. My photographer recommended her as the planner she would want to work with most. She had a great working relationship with every single one of my vendors from the Cedar Park/Georgetown area all the way down to knowing the name and style of the different DJ's from an event company. Hiring her was the best investment in the wedding that I could have made. (I'm writing this review the day after our wedding! I just couldn't wait to tell everyone else about how wonderful she is!)

Sent on 10/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2014

Ashley was extremely easy to work with and was a huge reason why our wedding flowed so seamlessly. Ashley quickly followed up on any request we made and went above and beyond what we expected. With a wedding list of over 80% of guests from out of town, we didn't have anyone who could collect presents, pictures, flowers, decorations, or left over alcohol and return it safely to our home. Ashley must have collected an entire SUV's worth of items and drove them to our house after the reception. This alone was worth what we paid Ashley. Her price was extremely reasonable and she earned every dime we paid her. It seems many companies, coordinators and venues will try to pinch every last dollar from your wedding budget, but Ashley was probably the best value we paid for in our entire wedding budget.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jada · Married on 10/04/2014

The Best Wedding Planner in Texas! Where can I start...Ashley was a Godsend! She was very attentive to my needs and wants throughout the whole process and stayed organized and on top of EVERY single detail. She literally took the "zilla" out of bridezilla because she made me confident in her work and abilities to perform and perform she did leading up to and on our wedding day. The day just just would not have gone as smoothly without her prompt attention to detail, all while being very professional and effective. I would recommend Ashley a million times over. She truly made my wedding experience a time of joy and reflection instead of mostly stress as stories I've heard from most brides. Look no further than Ashley you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Crystal · Married on 08/23/2014

I don't even know where to begin to say thank you. Thank you so much Ashley for all that you have done for Michael and I. Working with you and getting to know you was such a blessing. You are such a great person and you are amazing at what you do! Brides, if you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further!!! I can't say enough great things about Ashley! She is absolutely amazing! She was there for my husband and I throughout the whole wedding planning process. Ashley was always just a phone call, email or text away whenever we needed her. She is professional, great to work with and PHENOMENAL at what she does. Ashley is patient, understanding and truly wants the very best for her couples. She will strive to make sure you big day is perfect! My wedding ran absolutely flawless, and I owe that all to Ashley!!! Thank you Ashely for being a part of our special day!!! :)

Sent on 10/30/2014

Ashley was the perfect wedding planner for my daughter! She was thorough, very upbeat, and took care of issues before we even knew there were issues! I would highly recommend hiring Ashley for your wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Bailey · Married on 07/18/2014

My Nana hired Ashley for my husband and I as an engagement gift a year before our wedding. Initially, I did not see the need for a wedding planner or day of coordinator… I thought, "I have a whole year to plan and to get organized, I don't need help or a professional's opinion!" Boy was I wrong! Ashley was such a blessing! She was in contact with me every step of the way. Whether we were meeting at Starbucks for a meeting or I was texting her all hours of the night asking questions from a-z, Ashley was truly amazing. She was so patient, and she made sure that if she didn't have an answer for me, she found one. Ashley was a great resource when it came to different vendors to use, and she had a lot of experience at our specific venue. Not only was Ashley extremely helpful the entire year leading up to the wedding, but she made the week of our wedding and day of a perfect and unforgettable experience!! She was extremely organized and she created a timeline for our entire day. The ceremony and reception ran flawlessly to my knowledge and if there were any problems, Ashley took care of them without me knowing. She helped to create a stress free and relaxing environment on one of the craziest yet happiest days of my life! Lastly, Ashley takes the time to get to know you and your spouse. This isn't just a job to her, but something she invests herself in. Our wedding was over 3 months ago, and she still texts and emails me to check in and see how we are doing. MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE FOR YOU TO HIRE ASHLEY BUNCH BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES! It doesn't get any better than her, and I promise you it'll be the best decision you make in your wedding planning process!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Hiring Ashley was the best wedding planning decision I made!

Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, I could text or call her with questions on timing, vendors, decorations, space, quantities, etc. Everytime I had a question, Ashley's response time was always super fast. Prior to the wedding, she created a wedding day timeline for my wedding party and vendors and communicated with the vendors to confirm set-up timing details.

On the day of the wedding, Ashley made all the details I had planned so specifically come together beautifully. She was at the venue before my wedding party and family arrived for the rehearsal, where she made sure each person knew how and when to move during the ceremony.

During set-up, she worked with me, my family and wedding party to make every decorating and table set-up detail was carried out. I was not the calmest person that morning and Ashley jumped right in and directed my family and friends to make sure everything was as I wanted. When a bad wreck shut down I-35 a couple hours before the wedding, delaying some of my vendors and guests from arriving, Ashley re-routed vendors and broke the news to me with a plan to assess the guest count prior to the planned ceremony starting time and delay accordingly. Luckily, we only started a few minutes late. And the flowers made it in time.

Throughout the ceremony and reception, Ashley worked with the vendors to ensure that things went according to timeline and made adjustments where necessary to make sure things flowed (buffet opening, toasts, cake cutting, specialty dances, bouquet/garter toss, etc.) She even became a Grand March director upon my last minute request and helped make that dance/march successful.

Thanks to Ashley, I was completely stress free and able to enjoy all of the beautiful wedding day moments with my husband, family, and friends.

Sent on 08/05/2014