A Brilliant Photo, Photography by Agnieszka Wormus Reviews

48 | Boston, MA

48 Reviews for A Brilliant Photo, Photography by Agnieszka Wormus

Curt · Married on 10/28/2012

We were so pleased with Agnieszka's photography and she was wonderful to work with. She was so kind and easy-going. A fantastic value too.

I plan to use her for all of my family photos going forward.

Nancy · Married on 07/21/2012

We hired Agnieszka to do our baby pictures (wish we would have known about her when we got married!) and we are so in love with her work. So far we have done a newborn shoot, a three month shoot and some family fall pics. She is always very patient with our little one and always gets the best pictures at every shoot. We love how creative she is with her photography. Her pictures are always unique as well beautiful.

Shaleen · Married on 06/30/2012

Agnieszka was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day. She was incredibly kind and professional and helped put us at ease throughout the day while capturing stunning images that we are proud and excited to share with others. We feel so fortunate to have chosen her as our photographer.

Robin · Married on 06/30/2012

Agnieszka was the photographer for our son's wedding and she was wonderful. She worked diligently with them to capture exactly the essence of my son and daughter-in-law in both their engagement photos and wedding. During the wedding day she and her assitant were present but not obtrusive. Her teasers after the wedding on her Facebook helped us relive the wedding almost as soon as it was over, then her blog and link for all of the wedding photos made me cry all over again at the sheer beauty she captured not only of the venue, but the love and happiness shared throughout that special day. She becomes a friend to her brides, not just contracted labor and she'll make sure you have the memories you wanted, and many memories captured you didn't know you wanted.

Kim · Married on 05/12/2012

When I first began planning our wedding, I came across Agnieszka's website & instantly fell in love with her beautiful pictures! I just loved her photography style & knew that I didn't want anyone else to capture our big day! I actually ended up emailing her even before we finalized the location for the wedding!
    When planning a wedding, it can seem overwhelming with all the decisions you have to make as a bride & how to really know which are the best vendors to go with. I can honestly say that Agnieszka was the single best decision we made & there is not a single thing that you would regret if you hire her! She goes above & beyond in everything and is honestly the sweetest person to work with, so accommodating to our questions, requests, & even soothing our nerves! We continue to get raves on our engagement & wedding photos, and I do not hesitate to give her an awesome recommendation! Your wedding photos are the one thing that you get to keep with you after your wedding & I am so happy to have such beautiful photographs that we will cherish for our lifetime!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Pamela · Married on 05/05/2012

I could not have been happier with my wedding photographer, abrilliantphoto. I searched long and hard for the best photographer out there....and I found her!!! The most amazing thing is the she is not only the sweetest person EVER, she is also among the most talent photographers of all I have seen. It is very important to feel comfortable with your photographer, and she could not have made us feel better. We were lucky enough to have Agneiska( eeek my apologizes for miss spelling her name, if I did) travel all the way to MEXICO for our wedding, and by far she was our best wedding investment. I could not recommend her services any more. She captured our wedding perfectly!!!

David · Married on 05/05/2012

My wife and I hired Agnieska Wormus, of A Brilliant photo for our wedding. My wife did most of the planning and was constantly raving about how much she liked working with Agnieska. Our wedding photos turned out perfect, her work really is amazing. Aside from her talent which is unparalleled, she made the photo shoots fun. Everyone at the wedding is still talking about her and how great her work is. thanks, David

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2012

When I started looking at photographers I couldnt have been more excited to discover that Agnieszka was still traveling to MA to do weddings!! I loved her work from the moment I met her at a friends wedding and choosing her as our wedding photographer was a quick and easy decision. She takes amazing photos, is super easy and fun to work with, makes you feel comfortable being in front of a camera, and she is an incredibly sweet person. She did both our engagement and wedding photo's and we are truly happy with all of them.... it's so hard to decide what photo's you love the most for an album when there are so many great ones to choose from. My friends and family are also fans of Agnieszka/A Brilliant Photo! Any couple getting married would be lucky to book her as a photographer :)

Tara · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I hired A Brilliant Photo by Agnieszka Wormus as our wedding photographer. We decided on one of her packages which also included an engagement shoot. After booking our venue, photography was my number one priority during our wedding planning. I have so many friends unhappy with their wedding pictures and I was determined to find the absolute BEST photographer because after your special day is over pictures make the memory last forever.
    I must say I absolutely had the BEST wedding photographer. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos are absolutely breath taking (and I am not one to like pictures of myself). I was nervous about having my photographer live in CO while I am in MA, but Agnieszka is just a quick email away, she answered all of my MANY questions so quickly. Not only did Agnieszka make the memories of my wedding last forever through her beautiful photos, she also was willing to help me plan the timeline of the wedding day, which eased my nerves as to when we do what, she also made many fantastic recommendations for make-up artists and other vendors. Having Agnieska at my wedding was like having one more friend there, she truly is the sweetest person and is able to catch every moment without be intrusive. I truly could keep going on about how happy I am with my decision to have Agnieska as part of our wedding day, it has been about 7 months after my wedding and I still keep in touch with Agnieska and look forward to each of her new blog post! BY FAR THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER

Anita · Married on 04/14/2012

Agnieszka was the best ever! She fit right in and seemed like she was one of our family members!

We felt very comfortable with her at our home and at my daughters wedding.

Service was fantastic! She always was in touch with my daughter and gave her wonderful advise. Her professionalize and attention to detail was outstanding!

Long story short....WE LOVED HER!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Katie · Married on 04/08/2012

She is absolutely amazing! I will never have any other photographer take pictures for us!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2011

Agnieszka Wormus of A Brilliant Photo is the best wedding photographer out there! Agnieszka is not only the most talented photographer, but she is the nicest and easiest person/vendor I dealt with during my whole wedding planning experience. She had already moved to CO when I contacted her about availability for my wedding in NH, and even though she was 3000 miles away she was very accommodating and always responded immediately when I need to ask a question and I ask a LOT of questions  Agnieszka’s photos capture not only the day, but also the emotion, the personalities and the love that each couple has for each other. I am obsessed with my wedding photos and her. I cannot say enough nice things about Agnieszka nor can I thank her enough for beautifully capturing the most important day in my life so far.

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2011

Agnieszka Wormus of A Brilliant Photo is one of the most talented people I have ever met in my life. She truly is amazing at what she does. We unfortunately couldn't get her for our wedding day (she was booked up!) but she did a "trash the dress" with my husband and I and I am still in awe. They went into frames before our wedding day pictures! She is also the sweetest person, working with her was so easy. We love A Brilliant Photo and would recommend Agnieszka to all our friends!! She is by far the best when it comes to wedding photography

Amy · Married on 08/13/2011

I could go on for days about how wonderful Agnieszka was for our engagement and wedding photograpthy. But to keep it simple and to the point, Agnieszka was great! she was easy to work with, very fun and an amazing photographer. She was so sweet about everything. She answered all of my questions within 8 hours. She gave helpful suggestions. Overall she just made our experience fun and stress free!

Agnieszka covered our entire wedding day and not for one second did she feel like a vendor. She blended right in with the wedding party and made the whole process fun and easy. She had great ideas and was very creative in capturing very special moments, the pictures turned out both playful and elegant. When we received our engagement and wedding albums back i had 5 different people ask me for her contact info because of her amazing work.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer Agnieszka is the one!!! I was a picky bride when it came to location, photography, band, flowers etc...and i can assure you she exceded all of my expectations!!! A+++ for A Brilliant Photo ( : Did i mention she traveled accross the country to do my wedding ( :

Sent on 12/23/2011

Joyce · Married on 08/06/2011

The first time I laid eyes on photographs by Agnieszka, I knew that I had to have her as our wedding photographer - and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the results :) Her work is *absolutely* beautiful - not to mention, she is the sweetest person ever. She is easy to work with, extremely responsive, accommodating, and speedy! We are going to cherish our wedding photos forever and we cannot thank her enough :) Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Yu · Married on 07/09/2011

We have a Brilliant photo for our wedding, it was the best, she was on time and had travel all the way to our wedding site from a different state. she was able to do other pictures at our request, and took her only days to give us the result. it was amazing and worth every penny you can possibly spend on wedding. if you need photography service this is the service you should be paying for!

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2011

Agnieszka traveled all the way to Charleston for our June wedding. She was able to make our entire wedding party look beautiful and put together despite the 90 degree heat and near 100% humidity. She searched out beautiful places near the church and reception venue to take photos. The photos were honestly breathtaking. Like something out of a photoshoot. She and her camera must be magic.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2011

Honestly, do not look at any other vendor...A Brilliant Photo ( Agnieszka Wormus)is the TOP of the TOP. I fell in love with her sweet demeanor, relaxed photography sessions ( She got my husband to roll around in the grass and on the beach while blowing kisses WILLINGLY) and she made us ENJOY it! You will feel comfortable with her from the first session.... by the time your wedding comes along, you will feel as she is a guest you would have wanted to invite instead of a vendor. Now, as far as the finished product... her photos are flawless depictions of you and your family in very real moments.She captures everything... I received over 2000 photos... the vast majority of them worthy of framing! She has a creative way of capturing the most intimate moments. I have a photo of my parents (who HATE having their picture taken) slow dancing and sharing a smile that I will treasure always. She also managed to take a photo of the card my husband wrote to me on our wedding day--- I was SO thankful as it was lost in the wedding commotion.I am able to read every word he wrote... I cried when I saw the photo in the set.
    Call Agnieszka.... You will be lucky to book her!! She is truly BRILLIANT.:)

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2011

Better than the BEST.... You will not find a sweeter person nor a more perfect photographer! Agnieszka is a perfectionist and your photos will show it! I was married over a year ago and still get comments every time I see someone who was at my wedding. The photos are truly memorable and different from anyone else's wedding photos... You will not regret it! She should be charging double what she does.... we love her so much!!! The best the best the best!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Prathima · Married on 04/08/2011

Agnieszka is one of the most talented individual that I have ever met. The way she captures expressions and moments is amazing. She is very personable to work with and makes people comfortable during the shoot. We will always cherish all the pictures that she has taken for us. I would and have recommended her to all my friends looking to take amazing pictures.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Rebekah · Married on 01/15/2011

Agnieszka Wormus did an amazing job with our photography!
    We originally had a local photographer booked, but after paying the deposit we saw some more recent photos of his that were horrific. Agnieszka saved the day!

Her eye is impeccable. Her talent and skill is well worth paying for her to travel far and wide. She's so easy to work with too!!!

We love all of our pictures! Our anniversary is coming up and we still haven't ordered our pictures because there are so many we love; it's hard to decide!

Kendra · Married on 10/13/2010

She is the most unbelievable photographer we have come across.
    She was the photographer for my sister's wedding and since then we used her for all of our children's shoots and recommended her to all of our friends who at least 3 booked her for their weddings and loved her just as much. she is simply the BEST!!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/25/2010

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Agnieszka. Her work speaks for itself. She is able to capture every moment in an absolutely breathtaking way. I love love love looking at our wedding photos. I feel like I am back reliving the day when I look through them. We get so many compliments on our photos whenever people see them. I feel so lucky to have had her as our wedding photographer and plan on using her for family photos in the near future. She is an amazingly talented photographer and she is so sweet and easy to work with.

Laurie · Married on 08/22/2010

Booking Agnieszka was the easiest decision I made in my whole wedding planning process. Her amazing photographs speak for themselves, and then you meet her and see what an amazing person she is on top of that. We had our engagement and wedding photos done by her and she made us feel so at ease. On the wedding day, she captured so many great photos that we will have forever. Between the time we booked her and our wedding day, I must have easily sent her a hundred emails. She always responded back promptly and was always available to answer the smallest questions. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Whenever anyone I know is getting married, I make sure they know if they want amazing wedding photos they need to go with a Brilliant Photo.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2010

A Brilliant Photo is amazing! I have recommended her to every family and friend since my wedding. Everything from her pictures, to her resposiveness, to her prices are amazing. I could not think of one thing she could have done better. She was the most amazing vendor to work with and someone who I still keep in touch with until this day!!!