6 Reviews for A. Bridal Co. & Formal Tux

Bride (1)
Garters (1)
Undergarments (1)

Purchased my dream dress here! Christina was the best! She helped me get so excited for my day.

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Undergarments, Garters, Bride

From the minute I walked into the store, Christina was completely focused on exactly what I was looking for and wanted. She listened and found the perfect dress that I didn't even know I would want. She knows how to run a store and she knows all of her styles. The personalized service was incredible.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

To the owners of this wonderful business. You showed Maria and I that you are a people person and that you do anything in your power to help the bride the most beautiful one and also very important at an affordable price.
My bride looked amazing and I'm looking forward to have her dress preserved by you guys because of all the places we've visited you were the best in every way. We recomend all future brides to get their wedding dress you you.
Thank you, Maria and Isaiah (event 05/06/11)

Profile Picture Isaiah, 5/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would absolutely reccommend this bridal shop to everyone in the area. What an amazing experience they all made me have. they made me feel like I weas their only bride. They have quality gowns for really great prices but most of all their customer service is amazing. Everytime I callede they called back and had an answer immediately. I was a little anxious for my dress to arrive and they never got annoyed with me calling everyday. My dress was perfect and we also got our tuxedos from this shop and Christina just made my overall wedding experience so truly amazing I couldnt ask for a better experience. I have heard such horror stories from my friends that I am so happy that I purchased from A. Bridal Co. & Formal & Tux. Definetely buy your gown from here if your debating between a few shops in the area because I went to them all. Christina is the best!!!

Profile Picture tanya, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank God I found A Bridal Co! I had to buy a new dress off the rack 2 weeks before my wedding, thanks to D*vids Bridal and their so-called "seamstress". (Review to follow!). Finding a dress was no easy feat the first time around, because I'm super short (4'10) and nothing was quite right. To be honest when I walked in to A Bridal Co I thought for sure I would have to wear my screwed-up D*vids Bridal dress because I was sure there was nothing out there for me to get on such short notice.

Wrong! Christina not only found me the perfect dress, it was even perfect when it was altered for my 4'10 height. I wore by beautiful Robin Jillian dress and I couldn't have been happier! I def recommend this store!

Profile Picture Angel, 8/7/10, 1 Review
4.7

This is a great bridal store to patronize. What first impressed me was that they were welling to stay open passed closing time. This place is big. My consultant asked me all sorts of questions. My appointment was done privately. I was expecting pushy sales people but it wasn't like that. My gown (Robin Jillian) arrived when they said and its awesome. In total there were 3 fittings. I bought on the first visit so I saved money with a promotion offered. The owner (Chris/tine?) checked in during the fittings to make sure it was getting done right. Im happy and would recommend this bridal store to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Alana, 9/27/09, 1 Review