A Blooming Place Florist Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2018

Personalized Experience!

We just got married this past weekend and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. A blooming place makes sure everything is perfect and captured exactly what we were looking for. The bouquets were beautiful, and the unity candle piece really added to the wedding. I showed Jacqueline a picture and she recreated it, but also added to it to make it even more of what I was looking for! She is a true artist when it comes to flowers! Jacqueline and her partner even stayed at the church until I arrived ,took some pictures of me walking down the aisle, and even fluffed my veil right before I walked down-- I was so touched and will never forget it. I highly recommend using A Blooming Place for your wedding. So much better than the big name places, you really get the opportunity to personalize your flowers and your experience!

Sent on 10/16/2018

mandy · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!!!

A Blooming Place is absolutely amazing! My wedding turned out beautiful, from the Flowers to the center pieces, every detail was covered! Jackie listened to how i imagined it would look and made it look even more amazing then i ever thought possible. Thank you A Blooming Place!!! You really did a beautiful job!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • User2471251 · 1+ year ago

We were very pleased with the flowers that A Blooming Place Florist provided for my daughter's wedding. Jackie was very easy to work with and offers many ways to communicate with her 24/7. Even though the popular style these days is hand-tied bouquets, my daughter preferred the style of bouquet in a holder. Jackie was the first florist we visited and offered exactly what we were looking for. We went to several other florists just for comparison, but when we told them what we wanted they looked at us like we had three heads. As is typically the case for us, we went back to the first vendor we met with. The bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful. We wanted bright fuchsia and orange gerbera daisies and they were stunningly vibrant and striking against the dresses. Everyone raved about the flowers. We would definitely use Jackie at A Blooming Place Florist again and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • Brielle

Brielle · Married on 05/07/2017

Jackie was a pleasure to work with! Our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, EVERYTHING was absolutely beautiful. She even made the cutest greenery crown for my flower girl. Jackie was very easy to work with, she was in constant contact and very willing to work with you on exactly what you envision for the day. On the day of our wedding she delivered the flowers to three different locations for me and then stayed until after the ceremony started to make sure everything was in its place. I highly recommend A Blooming Place Florist, they truly went above and beyond all of my expectations. They were professional, friendly, and extremely accommodating!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jasmine · Married on 09/17/2016

Jackie's beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding were a dream come true! Her professionalism, organization and attentiveness from our very first meeting, right down to the minute I walked down the aisle, were second to none! Her flowers were exquisite and she made my vision come true. Thank you again for an outstanding job well done!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/04/2016

My experience with A Blooming Place was phanominal! Jackie (the owner) was easy to communicate with and professional. The more we talked to go over details the more I felt like I had known Jackie for years. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality for our wedding day. Thank you Jackie and all of your staff for everything!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Tracey · Married on 08/13/2016

Jackie was amazing!!! She met with us several different times to make sure we had planned for everything we wanted for our wedding day!! She was extremely professional on all levels!!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! I could not be happier with the service she provided!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot say enough about how extremely happy we were with Jackie and A Blooming Place Florist. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married without hesitation. She truly made our day perfect. She was so accommodating and creative with connecting to get an idea of what we were looking for as I was planning the wedding out of state. She was also extremely flexible with last minute ideas, and put all of the ideas I had seen from multiple places into one perfect finished product. The final product was absolutely beautiful and exceeded all expectations I had.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

From the first meeting with Jackie I was more than impressed with her. I'm not a flower whiz by any means, yet she saw the vision I had and I trusted in her that she knew exactly what I wanted. When she delivered the flowers I was blown away! They were gorgeous! The flowers made everyone stand out that much more. I could not be happier to have chosen Jackie to be our florist and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for those perfect wedding day flowers. She was very attentive throughout the process and she stays at the church to make sure everyone has gotten their flowers okay and everyone is ready to go!

Sent on 12/13/2015

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

So glad you were impressed, thanks Kelsey!

Betsy · Married on 10/24/2015

I was so happy with the service I got and my flowers where so beautiful!

Thank you Betsy!

Maranda · Married on 10/17/2015

Jackie was amazing to work with and the whole time seemed to know exactly what I was thinking. The flowers were beautiful and I could not have picked a better florist. The price was also very reasonable. With the amount of flowers that i wanted I thought the price would be a lot higher than the price she gave me. Hands down I would recommend Jackie to anyone looking for a great florist.

Thanks Maranda!

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

A Blooming Place was the perfect vendor for what I needed. I know nothing about flowers so she was able to point me in the right direction without suggesting all of the most expensive flowers that were out of season.
    I gave her a few ideas of what I liked that I pulled from Pinterest with my color swatches and she was able to create a beautiful arrangement for my bridesmaids and I. The final touch that made my bouquet perfect was the pictures she was able to stick in the bouquet of my grandparents that had passed away. She helped me include them in a beautiful way.
    Jackie is the owner and she is amazing and very accommodating. She will meet you somewhere if Lockport is too far. She was also very responsive to emails and communication regarding different ideas I had.
    She was the best!

Sent on 12/08/2015

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Thank you Jessica, loved that you had us incorporate those special pics!

Courtney · Married on 09/18/2015

Everything about my flowers was amazing!!! She incorporated a piece of my grandmothers dress which meant the world to me!! Flowers were delivered on time and even though I was not there to see her drop them off I knew they would be fabulous. She helped put the bouteneirs on the guys also!!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2015

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Appreciate the kind review Courtney!

Becky · Married on 09/12/2015

Jackie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted during our first meeting and delivered the most beautiful bouquets and centerpiece for our wedding and wedding reception! They were absolutely stunning. She was extremely professional and was on top of responding to emails, etc. I will definitely recommend her to any bride needing quality arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, and wrist corsages! Jackie made my visions a reality and I was absolutely excited to see how beautiful everything turned out! She followed through with everything she said she would and she helped to make our wedding day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Erin · Married on 08/15/2015

My bouquet couldn't of been more perfect. I absolutely loved it!! My bridesmaids bouquets were also so beautiful!! I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out. From the centerpieces to the boutonnières. I would recommend Jackie to anyone, she has an amazing gift!! Thanks again for making our day so very special :)

Thank you so much Erin!

Melinda · Married on 08/13/2015

Jackie was unbelievably accommodating and went above and beyond. The flowers turned out beautiful. It was such a pleasant thing to work with Jackie!

Sent on 12/13/2015

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Thanks Melinda, loved that we could help with your ideas, especially the ladder & tree slices!

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2015

One of my friends recommended A Blooming Place Florist to use for my wedding. She had used them for hers. I could not have been more pleased with Jackie! From the beginning, she had brilliant ideas and great recommendations for our tastes and color theme for the wedding. She kept in contact with me throughout the engagement up until the big day. She even dropped off my flowers to the hotel I was at with my bridesmaids, and then went to the reception to set up and give my husband and the groomsmen their boutonnieres. She stayed until the end of the ceremony to make sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend A Blooming Place and Jackie to anyone in need of a fantastic florist!

Sent on 12/07/2015

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Thanks for the very nice review Jamie!

A Blooming Place Florist provided the floral arrangements for our wedding in July of 2015. Jackie was fantastic from the very beginning! She was able to provide me with the exact look I wanted for our flowers and stayed within our budget. She was at the church and brought some of the arrangements from the church to the reception. My husband's corsage was broken during hugs in the receiving line. She made a new one for him on the spot. Jackie is very professional and you would will pleased with her results! Additionally, she made the wedding shower arrangements which turned out beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2015

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Nice review, the comments that highlight our level of service are much appreciated!

amber · Married on 07/10/2015

Jackie was awesome and flowers were very reasonably priced. The bouquets turned out gorgeous and lasted through the night and days after. She will quickly respond to any issues and is very helpful.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jean · Married on 07/04/2015

my daughter and I worked together to select the flowers for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, they were out of state. As it was we were out of town from Lockport , but we were lucky to have choosen A Blooming Place Florist ! The flowers were beautiful and the service was wonderful. I would highly recommend this florist!

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Thanks Jean, it was nice working with you for your son's wedding.

Rohini · Married on 06/13/2015

I had an unfortunate incident where my original florist (recommended by a family member) was not able to deliver services for us two weeks before our wedding. I was then connected to Jackie from A Blooming Place, and I have to say she absolutely saved the day! From the get go, Jackie worked with me through the night. I had contacted her at 9pm, and she worked through the night to build a quote and concepts for flowers for our wedding. Flowers were integral to our Garden-themed wedding, and she completely imbibed the concept and was able to work within both our theme and budget. She was super responsive on text, email and phone. I've never had a vendor like her before who was SUPER fast in responding. She was able to build a quote for us which was WELL within our budget and added in things to make the day special. We had a "second" Indian wedding the day after our wedding, and she took charge of taking down the centerpieces and decor from the prior day's celebration's venue and delivered them herself to the new location. She re-decorated everything and made everything look beautiful. She also hand-dyed the ivory roses for us in the special blush pink color I wanted. My bouquets and the guy's boutonniere's were amazing, and we loved every single centerpiece she created. Our pictures came out great. I just want to mention that Jackie's involvement really went beyond the flowers. On my wedding day, she stayed and was with me right before I walked down the aisle, to fluff my dress and give me support and some good wishes. We are both so beyond grateful for Jackie and the wonderful work she did for us. I would highly recommend her. Jackie- we appreciate you so much and we are so grateful. Thank you for making our day perfect. Our love, Frank and Rohini.

Sent on 07/13/2015

I came to Jackie with a very obscure vision and a lot of pictures on Pinterest.
    First meeting was at a Tim Hortons, we chatted over coffee about my sisters wedding (she had done flowers for almost 4 years before) and then dove right into how I wanted things to be totally different from that!
    I had a very specific list of things I wanted, how I DIDNT want things to look, and over the course of a few emails, some changes along the way (which she was flexible with) and two other meetings pre-wedding day, I felt very confident that I would see her the morning of and I would be completely happy.
    She catered to my budget fabulously.
    My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. The parents corsages and boutonnieres matched their attire perfectly, the boys boutonnieres (the real challenge) were incredible - they matched the bridesmaids, did not look girly and had (beer) hops in them!
    Along with the centerpieces that didn't obstruct peoples views across the table or overpower the beauty of the venue, I entered the day on cloud 9 and nothing brought me down. I could not be more please that (despite coming in with a tornado of ideas and colors) Jackie managed to bring it all to life!

Sent on 01/28/2016

A Blooming Place Florist's reply:

Thanks for the great review Kristen, and for having such wonderful ideas for us to work with... loved using the hops!

jill · Married on 10/04/2014

Jackie was awesome to work with. I pretty much left it all in her hands to come up with something for my flowers. I knew what kind of flowers I wanted but not sure how I wanted them. They turned out absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. She was so very professional and answered all my needs and concerns immediately. I would recommend A Blooming Place for flowers to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Amazing!! I put so much faith in Jacqueline to see my vision and my color scheme and she totally nailed it. I was a little anxious to see my flowers on my wedding day but when she brought in my box of bouquets, I could hold back my tears! They were absolutely perfect and what made them even more special was that they were the one thing I didn't execute and they turned out better than I could have ever created myself. 10 stars for A Blooming Place!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Carly · Married on 09/13/2014

Jackie did an amazing job providing all the flowers for my wedding. The bouquets, boutonniere, and centerpieces were everything I described and everyone loved them. She spent time with me listening to my vision and contacted me whenever she had a question. She asked specific questions I hadn't even thought of to make sure every detail was covered, great communication. Her pricing is very reasonable and my centerpieces and bouquets were very full. The flower colors look absolutely gorgeous in all my pictures! Can't thank you enough and have already recommended The Blooming Place to friends!

Sent on 11/28/2014