A Blessed Ceremony Reviews

11 | Escanaba, MI

11 Reviews for A Blessed Ceremony

Sheena · Married on 10/05/2019

A Great Choice!

We worked with Reverend Brenda. Our wedding ceremony was the first time we met her in person, but she was always very fast to respond to our emails, was flexible, willing to travel for a reasonable fee, and had several versions of a ceremony to choose from. Overall a wonderful experience. We are very happy we chose Rev. Brenda!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

Reverend Debby is amazing! Originally I was going in a different direction but ended up needing a officiant and one of my friends recommended Debby and so I gave her a call and she just happened to have my wedding date available. She is such a joy to work with and made it very easy and relaxing during the rehearsal. I am very happy we ended up going with Reverend Debby and I will recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Christian & Melissa · Married on 08/04/2012

Reverend Debbie was such a joyous part of our occassion. She performed our wedding with such truthful heart and created a sense of calm and joy around the entire event!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2012

Rev. Debby helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She met with us and wrote a very personal custom service that was exactly the way we wanted.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Adrienne · Married on 08/06/2011

Rev. Debby was AWESOME! She is so fun and lighthearted that it was easy to laugh and have a good time and not have to have our ceremony be so stuffy and serious! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful..I loved everything she said! We were able to customize our ceremony to the point where I felt like she had written everything just for my husband and I! I would recommend her to anyone! :)

Sent on 08/16/2011

Kellie · Married on 08/05/2011

Rev. Debby is a very plesant lady who takes her job very seriously. She performs her ceremony with love and compassion. The people that attended our wedding could not say enough about her. She made our wedding a less stressful and meaningful experience.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Paula · Married on 06/19/2010

The Reverand Debby Bergeon was incredible. She came to our home for the rehearsal and walked us through the ceremony, she gave us control of what details we would like to include or exclude from the ceremony and helped us make choices to personalize our ceremony. (It also helped de-stress us both knowing what to do the next day!). Her beautiful voice was clear and strong and no one had a problem hearing her or understanding the words she spoke. She made our day beautiful! Her personality is so open, warm and comforting that after the ceremony we wanted her to stay!!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Cierra · Married on 05/08/2010

the whole experiance was great

Sent on 06/05/2010

Grace · Married on 08/25/2012

Reverend Debby was so wonderful! From the moment we spoke on the telephone, I was sure she was the right officiant for us. Her bubbly nature and shining spirit just brought the ceremony (which was outdoors) to life. I feel as if we've always known her. :)

I would recommend her to any couple in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Cara · Married on 07/10/2010

Reverand Debby was a great addition to our ceremony! Her positive attitude and cheery demeanor put everyone at ease and made the day more enjoyable!

Sent on 08/28/2010

3.5

Reverend Debby is such a supportive and delightful person. I would definately recommend A Blessed Ceremony's services to couples of all backgrounds and religions. They have created some beautiful ceremonies that allow you to make your day your own. Thanks again for everything, our day was perfect! We received so many compliments on how touching and loving our ceremony was, and it was definitely our favorite part of our wedding day. Thanks again Reverend Debby! Hugs!

Sent on 08/03/2012