26 Reviews for A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design

Eco-Friendly (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
25 A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design Reviews

It was such a pleasure to work with Bianca and her team! She brought my wedding vision together perfectly and delivered a breathtaking design that my guests are still talking about! Bianca went above and beyond and even responded to my bridal concerns late evenings, off hours and even her birthday! Her help, ideas and overall joyfulness was really appreciated by my husband and I! You won’t be disappointed working with abeyoutiful Fête and events!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

My husband and I booked A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design for our wedding this past October, and we are SO GLAD that we did. Bianca & her team were amazing to work with! Everything was personalized to a T, and Bianca herself is so pleasant and fun that it's like getting together with a friend every time you meet. She was amazing at helping us stay in our budget and thought of things that I never even knew I wanted. The wedding day went amazingly smoothly and we were able to enjoy it and not have to worry about a thing. Do yourself a favor and book Bianca & her team for your wedding/event!

Profile Picture Erin , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hire this woman! Bianca is not only fun and easy to work with, while still being organized and on top of everything, but she listens and executes YOUR vision. She works with your vendors to get what you want and always has your best interest in mind. I hired her as a day of coordinator but she really starts about a month out. She made our master timeline and definitely kept us on track throughout the day. It was so nice to know I had someone to handle all the details and that me and my mom could enjoy the day. Bianca also lead our rehearsal since we had a friend officiating and she did a great job. Everyone left feeling comfortable about how the next day would go. She also had great vendor recommendations and responded quickly whenever I had a question throughout the planning process. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and went so smoothly! Hiring Bianca was a fantastic decision. Our wedding was 9/30/2017 at the Birkby House in Leesburg.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I absolutely loved working with Bianca, she was fantastic!! She provided an amazing service, and was so kind and fun during the day of the Wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a Wedding Planner!!

Profile Picture Lettie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Bianca was an absolute joy to work with! She was so helpful, creative, responsive and added so much value to our process. She was instrumental in making our special day that much more beautiful and a successful and flawless event. She was so knowledgeable on the industry, provided excellent vendor recommendations as well as logistical and creative ideas. She has a great attitude and makes you feel at ease...essential for any bride during wedding planning time! Her team was so pleasant and supportive on the day of the wedding and made everything go so smoothly. My husband was so impressed as well and really enjoyed working with Bianca. I can't imagine what the process or day would have been like with them. I can confidently say that with A Beyoutiful Fete as your planner, you are sure to have a gorgeous and flawless event!

Profile Picture L, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm so grateful that we had Bianca as our wedding planner! After a less-than-positive experience with a different planner, I was left feeling stressed and overwhelmed. I don't like giving up control unless it's with someone I really really trust. Enter Bianca. She completely understood my vision and was able to seamlessly take over the reins when I was dealing with the stress of final exams. Her eye for detail and style is impeccable, but she is also very understanding of budgetary and time constraints. She is also SO NICE; planning the wedding with her felt like talking to a good friend. As a day-of coordinator she helped everything run seamlessly. We enjoyed our wedding so much because we had the peace of mind knowing that absolutely everything was being taken care of. Thank you Bianca!! We love you!!

Profile Picture ALLISON, 5/29/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Do yourself a favor and hire Bianca, it will be the best money you will spend on your wedding, no joke! She is friendly, responsive, organized, fun, professional and will help in any way she can. I basically needed to clone myself for the day of, and I feel I am getting an even better version of 'OCD organized' me :) HIRE HER!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

If you have any concerns about hiring a coordinator - don't. Bianca was AMAZING and we're so glad we hired her 6 weeks before our wedding. She is so responsive, organized, professional (but so fun!), engaged and honestly loves what she does. Her love for her job comes out in her work - and she's honestly excited about you, your wedding, and helping ensure you have a flawless day. I knew that the day of my wedding I had nothing to worry about. She kept the day organized and on time (her day of timelines are amazing!), made sure everyone had what they needed and were where they were supposed to be, got the reception space set up beautifully, and left nothing to question. Stop thinking about it, and hire Bianca. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about how great Bianca and her team were. I hired ABF for Day-of-Coordinating services and it was probably the single best decision I made as far as wedding plans go.

They did an amazing job setting up the day of so that my family and friends could enjoy themselves. ABF made sure all of my vendors were prepared and ready, including a rain plan and also attended and ran a wedding rehearsal. It was so great not to have to worry about anything. Every one kept telling me I was the most relaxed bride they'd seen, and I think about 90% of that was due to knowing my wedding was in good hands.

After the wedding, I asked my vendors for feedback as well, and they all had nothing but great things to say about working with ABF. They were blown away by the professionalism and how early in the process ABF started to reach out (allowing vendors time to adjust plans if needed).

I'll be recommending Bianca to any of my future friends that get married.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Non-Religious

HIRE BIANCA!!! I cannot say enough about how fantastic it was working with A Beyoutiful Fete to organize and execute our beautiful wedding and reception. When searching for a wedding coordinator I really wanted a someone that I could get along with on a personal level -- not just a show-runner but really someone who would invest in my visions as much as I had (and whose opinions I could trust because she *got* me). Bianca exceeded all of my expectations all regards! I can't remember the specific package I chose, but she was incredibly responsive by phone and email to any questions I had about etiquette & what to expect from vendors re: value and service, attended two reception venue walk-throughs, and communicated seamlessly with our DJ, florist, photographer, and reception coordinator. I really feel like she made my comfort a priority by being so detail oriented and patient -- I could really relax on the big day knowing that she and her team would handle the logistical details with as much attention as I would have paid. While she worked with two assistants on our wedding day, it was always easy to access her directly in the run-up. She understood my vision from the get go and was so helpful with suggestions and opinions about how I could get what I was looking for in a way that didn't break the bank!!! Also, what Bianca offers is worth WAY more than what she charges -- with her you can get really bespoke service at a totally normal price which is not a foregone conclusion with everyone. Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kanisha, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Bianca was my wedding planner for my wedding of 250 guests this past July, and she did an amazing job. She made the entire process of planning the wedding, accommodating guests needs, selecting vendors, and balancing budgets a breeze. She is such a professional and a lovely person. Before her, I had interviewed a couple of other wedding planners, and I could tell that they wanted to gouge me for every penny. But Bianca, on the other hand, showed me from the start that she had my best interest at heart and would do her best to save in any way possible. Our event was such a success, and our friends thought we spent over 100 thousand dollars, however, Bianca helped us to execute such a success at a fraction of the price. She worked well with the vendors chosen by us, and suggested amazing vendors that provided us with our beautiful decor and photography. Bianca made our dream wedding come true, and I highly recommend her for your next event.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Bianca and her team were hands down the BEST decision I made about my wedding day. She was so on top of things it blew my mind. The second I met her I was at ease. She had everything lined up and ready to go and was super helpful in making various decisions about the set up and flow of the wedding day. I am really not sure what I would have done without her, but I do know that I would have been a mess! On top of her professionalism and attention to detail, she was just plain fun and easy to be around. I certainly felt like I could be myself with her. Don't think twice about hiring A Beyoutiful Fete Events and Design, you will not be sorry. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Bianca came to us recommended by a friend who couldn't stop saying how she was worth her weight in gold. We're happy to report that Bianca's great reputation is absolutely well deserved. She kept us on track during the planning stages, helped us with important decisions as our big day approached, and did everything she could when we finally said "I do." Your wedding will be missing something without having Bianca.

Profile Picture User6699227, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bianca was so warm and generous with her time, ideas, and support. We loved working with her and really could not have managed the day without her help!

Profile Picture Juliane, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Bianca is absolutely amazing! She kind, and fun to work with, and she truly cares about your special day. She made sure every detail was taken care of and perfect. There were so many things I didn't think about, but she made sure to talk to me about all of them without overwhelming me. She is professional and dedicated. She is also very knowledgeable and talented with decorations. She did our flowers, and centerpieces, and they were stunning! I would recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Isabella, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Religious, Reception

I am the most unorganized person on the planet, but Bianca swooped in and gave me a peace of mind. I love her! She's very organized, paitent and kind. I'd honestly recommend her to anyone who cares about attention to detail and wants to be stress free on their special day. If I could hire her again, I would!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I used A Beyoutiful Fete after a recommendation from a friend and only about 6 weeks before our wedding (about). Bianca was wonderful to work with and took a LOT of stress out of our planning and out of our wedding day. I cannot recommend this company enough and cannot even describe how invaluable it was to have someone there to keep everything in order, on time, and to think about all the little things for us on a day that we want to remember as happy, not stressful or chaotic. I really only regret that we hadn't gotten in touch with Bianca earlier to help with more of the planning. The service and attention you get for your money is truly priceless - more than once I have told my wife that the money we spent on A Beyoutiful Fete was the smartest money we spent on the wedding. From making the tent cards to contacting vendors to making sure tips were distributed fairly and so many more things in between, Bianca and her staff were ALWAYS very responsive, friendly, helpful and professional.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Two weeks until my wedding and I realized I needed a little help to pull together everything. Bianca and her team were phenomenal! She was an excellent point of contact, ensured all of my vendors were on the same page, and added all of the last minute touches that I needed (and some I overlooked, but were so necessary!). Should I need an event planner in the future, I will certainly use Bianca and her team. She was the best!

Profile Picture User4315389, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bianca is truly fabulous. She went above and beyond to make sure vendors were confirmed, timing and flow was appropriate, decorations set up, tips distributed, gifts packaged. She made our timeline, helped us make signs, transported our packages. dealt with strong personalities with grace, made sure guests were settled, coordinated with DJ, church, venue, photographer, videographer, florist, hotel, limo, and caterer. She is so positive and helpful... A true gift during a stressful time! Highly highly recommend! Book Bianca before someone else does!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can not express how grateful I am to have Bianca as the day-of-coordinator for my wedding! She was so patient and kind during this entire stressful process. As a DIY bride with no previous experience with floral arrangements, she was able to help me find the right place to purchase flowers at a 75% less costs than florists were charging me for arrangements. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! The decor was everything I envisioned and MORE! The only complaint I have is that I didn't use her earlier during my wedding planning process! I am extremely grateful for her help throughout this process and I would highly recommend her for future services! Thank you so much Bianca!!!

Profile Picture Shauntia , 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bianca was very helpful throughout the whole process and very flexible in allowing me to choose what I wanted for centerpieces. She has good taste and made my wedding very special. She is also very prompt at answering messages and calls, and I was able to contact her at anytime. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User5062788, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t tell you how chaotic our planning process was. Everything tried to go wrong but Bianca, who was only hired as a Month of Coordinator, wouldn’t let it. She went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect even before our contract term started. From the minute she took over, a month or so before the wedding everything changed; I had a peace of mind.
Bianca is very welcoming and I could reach out to her any time of day, even just to vent. She truly kept me sane and I am so grateful I found her. She truly goes above and beyond her call of duty. Did I mention she is super affordable? And the quality of her work is impeccable! It very obvious she loves what she does. We are so grateful. Do yourself a favor, hire Bianca!

Profile Picture funi, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot thank BeYoutiful Fete enough for making my wedding such a success.Bianca is attention to detail, friendly and very proffessional...She made sure that everything was beautiful and took initiative when necessary and everything turned out more beautiful than I imagined.

Profile Picture Faith, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was impressed with Biancas professionalism as well as responsiveness. I couldn't have planned a better day . I am very particular and I don't know how many times I changed my mind but she still came through for me and was patient. If you want a good quality and friendly service you have come to the right place .

Profile Picture Ree, 11/27/14, 1 Review