A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design Reviews

A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 6
A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 7
  • User7250306 · Recently married

Only the best!

Bianca truly made our day spectacular. Between making sure everything was just right to texting me in the morning to see if I needed anything, she goes over and beyond. She was an asset within our wedding planning and we truly can’t thank her enough for being so sweet and amazing.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • James and Stefanie

James and Stefanie · Married on 10/28/2018

Above and beyond expectations! Made our dream wedding reality!

Bianca was nothing short of amazing and our genuine wedding fairy! We provided her with a few vague ideas and she managed to turn it into an event that far exceeded all expectations for ourselves and our guests! Bianca was always responsive with our questions and concerns, and a joy to collaborate with. Her professional experience and relationships with vendors played a huge part in keeping us calm and stress free throughout the whole process. We knew Bianca had it handled.

Her vision and style are second to none! Every little detail was crafted to reflect our personalities, and our guests felt the exact vibe we were going for from the moment they arrived. More than a few people have told us that it was the most beautiful/fun weddings they've been to, and we know it wouldn't have been possible without Bianca. We can't recommend her enough and know that you're going to have A Beyoutiful Fete with Bianca at the helm.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 8
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 9
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 10
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 11

Adrianne · Married on 11/04/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Bianca and her team! She brought my wedding vision together perfectly and delivered a breathtaking design that my guests are still talking about! Bianca went above and beyond and even responded to my bridal concerns late evenings, off hours and even her birthday! Her help, ideas and overall joyfulness was really appreciated by my husband and I! You won’t be disappointed working with abeyoutiful Fête and events!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Erin · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I booked A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design for our wedding this past October, and we are SO GLAD that we did. Bianca & her team were amazing to work with! Everything was personalized to a T, and Bianca herself is so pleasant and fun that it's like getting together with a friend every time you meet. She was amazing at helping us stay in our budget and thought of things that I never even knew I wanted. The wedding day went amazingly smoothly and we were able to enjoy it and not have to worry about a thing. Do yourself a favor and book Bianca & her team for your wedding/event!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 12
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 13
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 14
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 15
    A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design 16

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Hire this woman! Bianca is not only fun and easy to work with, while still being organized and on top of everything, but she listens and executes YOUR vision. She works with your vendors to get what you want and always has your best interest in mind. I hired her as a day of coordinator but she really starts about a month out. She made our master timeline and definitely kept us on track throughout the day. It was so nice to know I had someone to handle all the details and that me and my mom could enjoy the day. Bianca also lead our rehearsal since we had a friend officiating and she did a great job. Everyone left feeling comfortable about how the next day would go. She also had great vendor recommendations and responded quickly whenever I had a question throughout the planning process. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and went so smoothly! Hiring Bianca was a fantastic decision. Our wedding was 9/30/2017 at the Birkby House in Leesburg.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Sitara

Sitara · Married on 09/23/2017

Bianca was amazing!

Bianca was so wonderful to work with. I think we were probably the kind of couple planners dread - we had no idea what we were doing but had an opinion about everything! Bianca held our hands patiently and made everything come together seamlessly. She provided lots of helpful guidance, kept things low-stress, and on the day of the wedding she pulled everything together so well! She added a lot of special touches, personally arranging things, setting up decorations, etc. She really made the whole wedding come together (and kept us sane - no small task at a wedding!). We would highly, highly recommend Bianca. We are so glad we found her for our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Lettie · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely loved working with Bianca, she was fantastic!! She provided an amazing service, and was so kind and fun during the day of the Wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a Wedding Planner!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

L · Married on 09/03/2017

Bianca was an absolute joy to work with! She was so helpful, creative, responsive and added so much value to our process. She was instrumental in making our special day that much more beautiful and a successful and flawless event. She was so knowledgeable on the industry, provided excellent vendor recommendations as well as logistical and creative ideas. She has a great attitude and makes you feel at ease...essential for any bride during wedding planning time! Her team was so pleasant and supportive on the day of the wedding and made everything go so smoothly. My husband was so impressed as well and really enjoyed working with Bianca. I can't imagine what the process or day would have been like with them. I can confidently say that with A Beyoutiful Fete as your planner, you are sure to have a gorgeous and flawless event!

Sent on 04/19/2018

ALLISON · Married on 05/29/2017

I'm so grateful that we had Bianca as our wedding planner! After a less-than-positive experience with a different planner, I was left feeling stressed and overwhelmed. I don't like giving up control unless it's with someone I really really trust. Enter Bianca. She completely understood my vision and was able to seamlessly take over the reins when I was dealing with the stress of final exams. Her eye for detail and style is impeccable, but she is also very understanding of budgetary and time constraints. She is also SO NICE; planning the wedding with her felt like talking to a good friend. As a day-of coordinator she helped everything run seamlessly. We enjoyed our wedding so much because we had the peace of mind knowing that absolutely everything was being taken care of. Thank you Bianca!! We love you!!

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Liz S.

Liz · Married on 11/26/2016

I live in L.A. and my husband and I decided to plan a last minute post-elopement wedding reception in our hometown in VA. I was a wedding photographer in Washington DC before I moved to the West Coast, so I really wanted photo-worthy details that weren't all over Pinterest.

It only took one phone conversation with Bianca and I booked her immediately -- she's that good! I explained to her what I wanted: romantic, chic, and elegant with elements that aren't too "cliche" or over-pinned on Pinterest.
    Also, since my husband and I eloped in Provence, France, I wanted to incorporate French details into our wedding celebration.

That's all I needed to tell Bianca for her to work her magic. I gave her creative freedom for our wedding and she graciously worked within our budget. She told me exactly what to buy, rent and DIY - what color, what type of candles, type of centerpieces, how many per table, etc.

In just 3 months, Bianca took everything I dreamed of and brought them to life!
    We exchanged e-mails, ideas, photos and she NEVER missed a beat. Every single e-mail and inquiry were answered in a timely, courteous and professional manner.

Needless to say, she completely blew me away with her styling and design ideas! My husband and I absolutely LOVED every detail. When we finally met in person at our wedding celebration, I gave her a huge hug and thanked her for everything. Our guests couldn't stop gushing about HOW gorgeous our wedding was and how the decor truly reflected my husband's and my personalities.

If you want your wedding to be beautiful and styled in a way that truly reflects you and your fiancé, GO WITH BIANCA!
    She is worth EVERY penny. She saved us SO much time and all the hassle and headache of trying to design/decorate everything ourselves. Hire a professional and trust Bianca to work her magic -- you won't regret it!

Thank you again, Bianca! We love you!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Britt

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Do yourself a favor and hire Bianca, it will be the best money you will spend on your wedding, no joke! She is friendly, responsive, organized, fun, professional and will help in any way she can. I basically needed to clone myself for the day of, and I feel I am getting an even better version of 'OCD organized' me :) HIRE HER!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

If you have any concerns about hiring a coordinator - don't. Bianca was AMAZING and we're so glad we hired her 6 weeks before our wedding. She is so responsive, organized, professional (but so fun!), engaged and honestly loves what she does. Her love for her job comes out in her work - and she's honestly excited about you, your wedding, and helping ensure you have a flawless day. I knew that the day of my wedding I had nothing to worry about. She kept the day organized and on time (her day of timelines are amazing!), made sure everyone had what they needed and were where they were supposed to be, got the reception space set up beautifully, and left nothing to question. Stop thinking about it, and hire Bianca. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • JadedRaven

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

I can't say enough about how great Bianca and her team were. I hired ABF for Day-of-Coordinating services and it was probably the single best decision I made as far as wedding plans go.

They did an amazing job setting up the day of so that my family and friends could enjoy themselves. ABF made sure all of my vendors were prepared and ready, including a rain plan and also attended and ran a wedding rehearsal. It was so great not to have to worry about anything. Every one kept telling me I was the most relaxed bride they'd seen, and I think about 90% of that was due to knowing my wedding was in good hands.

After the wedding, I asked my vendors for feedback as well, and they all had nothing but great things to say about working with ABF. They were blown away by the professionalism and how early in the process ABF started to reach out (allowing vendors time to adjust plans if needed).

I'll be recommending Bianca to any of my future friends that get married.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kanisha · Married on 08/06/2016

HIRE BIANCA!!! I cannot say enough about how fantastic it was working with A Beyoutiful Fete to organize and execute our beautiful wedding and reception. When searching for a wedding coordinator I really wanted a someone that I could get along with on a personal level -- not just a show-runner but really someone who would invest in my visions as much as I had (and whose opinions I could trust because she *got* me). Bianca exceeded all of my expectations all regards! I can't remember the specific package I chose, but she was incredibly responsive by phone and email to any questions I had about etiquette & what to expect from vendors re: value and service, attended two reception venue walk-throughs, and communicated seamlessly with our DJ, florist, photographer, and reception coordinator. I really feel like she made my comfort a priority by being so detail oriented and patient -- I could really relax on the big day knowing that she and her team would handle the logistical details with as much attention as I would have paid. While she worked with two assistants on our wedding day, it was always easy to access her directly in the run-up. She understood my vision from the get go and was so helpful with suggestions and opinions about how I could get what I was looking for in a way that didn't break the bank!!! Also, what Bianca offers is worth WAY more than what she charges -- with her you can get really bespoke service at a totally normal price which is not a foregone conclusion with everyone. Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Bianca was my wedding planner for my wedding of 250 guests this past July, and she did an amazing job. She made the entire process of planning the wedding, accommodating guests needs, selecting vendors, and balancing budgets a breeze. She is such a professional and a lovely person. Before her, I had interviewed a couple of other wedding planners, and I could tell that they wanted to gouge me for every penny. But Bianca, on the other hand, showed me from the start that she had my best interest at heart and would do her best to save in any way possible. Our event was such a success, and our friends thought we spent over 100 thousand dollars, however, Bianca helped us to execute such a success at a fraction of the price. She worked well with the vendors chosen by us, and suggested amazing vendors that provided us with our beautiful decor and photography. Bianca made our dream wedding come true, and I highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Carly · Married on 07/16/2016

Bianca and her team were hands down the BEST decision I made about my wedding day. She was so on top of things it blew my mind. The second I met her I was at ease. She had everything lined up and ready to go and was super helpful in making various decisions about the set up and flow of the wedding day. I am really not sure what I would have done without her, but I do know that I would have been a mess! On top of her professionalism and attention to detail, she was just plain fun and easy to be around. I certainly felt like I could be myself with her. Don't think twice about hiring A Beyoutiful Fete Events and Design, you will not be sorry. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Ben · Married on 05/28/2016

Bianca came to us recommended by a friend who couldn't stop saying how she was worth her weight in gold. We're happy to report that Bianca's great reputation is absolutely well deserved. She kept us on track during the planning stages, helped us with important decisions as our big day approached, and did everything she could when we finally said "I do." Your wedding will be missing something without having Bianca.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Juliane · Married on 05/21/2016

Bianca was so warm and generous with her time, ideas, and support. We loved working with her and really could not have managed the day without her help!

Sent on 06/23/2016
  • I

Isabella · Married on 03/12/2016

Bianca is absolutely amazing! She kind, and fun to work with, and she truly cares about your special day. She made sure every detail was taken care of and perfect. There were so many things I didn't think about, but she made sure to talk to me about all of them without overwhelming me. She is professional and dedicated. She is also very knowledgeable and talented with decorations. She did our flowers, and centerpieces, and they were stunning! I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 02/04/2016

I am the most unorganized person on the planet, but Bianca swooped in and gave me a peace of mind. I love her! She's very organized, paitent and kind. I'd honestly recommend her to anyone who cares about attention to detail and wants to be stress free on their special day. If I could hire her again, I would!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/10/2015

My wife and I used A Beyoutiful Fete after a recommendation from a friend and only about 6 weeks before our wedding (about). Bianca was wonderful to work with and took a LOT of stress out of our planning and out of our wedding day. I cannot recommend this company enough and cannot even describe how invaluable it was to have someone there to keep everything in order, on time, and to think about all the little things for us on a day that we want to remember as happy, not stressful or chaotic. I really only regret that we hadn't gotten in touch with Bianca earlier to help with more of the planning. The service and attention you get for your money is truly priceless - more than once I have told my wife that the money we spent on A Beyoutiful Fete was the smartest money we spent on the wedding. From making the tent cards to contacting vendors to making sure tips were distributed fairly and so many more things in between, Bianca and her staff were ALWAYS very responsive, friendly, helpful and professional.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and sweet review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Sarah. I truly love what I do and it means the world to me to hear my passion and hard work are realized and appreciated. I am so blessed to have wonderful clients like you. I wish you and Sarah the best! :)

Two weeks until my wedding and I realized I needed a little help to pull together everything. Bianca and her team were phenomenal! She was an excellent point of contact, ensured all of my vendors were on the same page, and added all of the last minute touches that I needed (and some I overlooked, but were so necessary!). Should I need an event planner in the future, I will certainly use Bianca and her team. She was the best!

Sent on 09/27/2015

A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ryma. It was such a pleasure to help and coordinate your big day! Looking forward to working with you again! :)

Megan · Married on 07/03/2015

Bianca is truly fabulous. She went above and beyond to make sure vendors were confirmed, timing and flow was appropriate, decorations set up, tips distributed, gifts packaged. She made our timeline, helped us make signs, transported our packages. dealt with strong personalities with grace, made sure guests were settled, coordinated with DJ, church, venue, photographer, videographer, florist, hotel, limo, and caterer. She is so positive and helpful... A true gift during a stressful time! Highly highly recommend! Book Bianca before someone else does!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It was a joy to work with you, Matt, and your family! I am forever grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! :)

Shauntia · Married on 06/20/2015

Words can not express how grateful I am to have Bianca as the day-of-coordinator for my wedding! She was so patient and kind during this entire stressful process. As a DIY bride with no previous experience with floral arrangements, she was able to help me find the right place to purchase flowers at a 75% less costs than florists were charging me for arrangements. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! The decor was everything I envisioned and MORE! The only complaint I have is that I didn't use her earlier during my wedding planning process! I am extremely grateful for her help throughout this process and I would highly recommend her for future services! Thank you so much Bianca!!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

A Beyoutiful Fête Events & Design's reply:

Tia! I had such an amazing time working with you. You were such a laid back and blissful bride. Every moment working with you was fun and truly appreciate getting to know you! :)

Bianca was very helpful throughout the whole process and very flexible in allowing me to choose what I wanted for centerpieces. She has good taste and made my wedding very special. She is also very prompt at answering messages and calls, and I was able to contact her at anytime. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/10/2015