226 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services

No Denomination (2)
Civil Union (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Earth-Based (1)

Charmaine was PROFESSIONAL, POLITE AND exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her. She not only married my husband and I but also I rented an Arch from her for my beach ceremony which her husband came and set up beautifully and honestly it looked way better than the photos. also I purchased my bouquet and two boutonnieres from her and they were absolutely beautiful. She has a beautiful way with words when she speaks and she gives subtle directions to help choreograph the event as it was taking place. She also brought a Just Married sign for us to hold and take pictures with our photographer with which I was not expecting and it was a beautiful peace to our ceremony that I didn't think of. I was more than happy with her services and I appreciated her taking my marriage license to town hall for us so we didn't have to worry about that the day after our wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have to say that my wedding day was the most beautiful and memorable day I will always remember. I want to thank you for everything it was lovely and I could not be more happy with the services I was provided. The emails to the questions I had for my big day you were on top of it and I want to thank you so much I would recommend your services to anyone you was wonderful thank you.

Profile Picture RONNEKIA, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you to Charmaine and George for making our special day perfect. We would definitely recommend, Fiona & Craig

Profile Picture Fiona, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Enjoy your day because they have it all under control. You're in great hands! Charmaine and George were awesome! So personable yet very professional. They made me, my hubby and our guests feel so comfortable and our pictures are wonderful!! Thank you both so much for helping to make my special day the best day ever!!!!!

Profile Picture Tineisa, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Charmaine was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She was very fast at responding to our questions, super knowledgeable with questions related to obtaining our marriage license and certificate, and willing to help with any of the steps. As we worked through what our ceremony readings would look like, she asked great clarifying questions to make sure we had everything right. On the day of, she spoke clearly and beautifully. She was even prepped to step aside after saying "I now pronounce you..." so that we could get a great shot of just my husband and I. Charmaine was lovely and we would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

They are the best there for every thing we need along the way any questions we have, planning a package we want simply amazing highly recommend

Profile Picture Shelly, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion

I want to thank everyone at beautiful wedding for your professionalism you made my day special and memorable ....And what you get for the price is excellent .. I recommend anyone looking to have that special moment and for the price go to beautiful wedding
Thanks again

Profile Picture Juanita, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rain sleek or snow the show must go on and it did Charmaine and George did a phenomenal job with me and my wife’s wedding. Our wedding was yesterday Dec 9th and despite the crazy weather on Anna Maria Island it turned out to be awesome and unexpected. Very friendly like one of the family and very professional would definitely recommend for anybody wanting to get married or take pictures. They came through for us last minute as well and military friendly thanks again Charmaine and George!!

Claude & Tonya

Profile Picture Claude, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Ellie was amazing!!! Our wedding was beautiful and I would not have changed it for the world!!! Getting into contact with this company was also very easy and organized. The response time was great and all of my questions were answered. I am so glad that my husband and I chose them for our big day!!!!

Photo for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Ceremony Services Review
Profile Picture Unha, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Charmaine and George are amazing. They made our day perfect. They went above and beyond to help us have the perfect intimate wedding we wanted. If you are in need of a wedding planner in their area you need to give these folks a chance to help you. You will not be sorry.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful officiant that was very professional and offered beautiful vows for us to recite.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Charmaine was open to our wants and needs from the start. She was easy to work with throughout the process, including our many changes and edits to the vows we picked out. Then we arrived at the beach for our ceremony and WOW !!! The rose petal heart in the sand was waiting for us, the sunset was beautiful, and George was taking many pictures while Charmaine performed the ceremony with feeling. An excellent start to the rest of our lives. Thank you Charmaine and George for all your efforts, making our wedding a day that is fixed in our memories forever.

Profile Picture Joel, 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Wonderful service - Charmaine was so quick and helpful in response to all my many questions in regard to renewing our wedding vows.
Offered a great service and did exactly what they said they would.
George Snr was a blast.
Would highly recommend them

Profile Picture Ann, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with. Very nice people. Everything was just beautiful

Profile Picture Bruce, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Go with Charmaine Doumanian! She and her husband George make such a terrific team and give it their all to truly give you "A Beautiful Wedding in Florida! We got married at SandKey Park on the beach and the day of the wedding it rained the whole day until literally minutes before our ceremony. Charmaine and her husband worked feverishly taking down and putting up the chairs and tables for our beach ceremony due to the rain. With not a moment to spare, they had it all done and made it look effortless. They really have a passion for what they do and it's evident in their work.

Profile Picture Barb, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Charmaine was great from the beginning! Her professionalism and genuine dedication into making sure our special day turned out amazing exceeded our expectations. Her husband the photographer was hilarious. We could not have been more pleased with the way everything turned out given that it was planned fairly last minute as well. We are so thankful to have found A beautiful wedding in FL! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Me and my wife contacted Mrs Charmaine a month before our wedding and she got us right in. Me George performed our ceremony and did a WONDERFUL job I'm so happy I found them and they was able to be our officiant.
Erica&Naomi Wise

Profile Picture Erica, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Charmaine is wonderful! She knows the area well and can provide great advice to couples planning a destination wedding in the Tampa/Clearwater area. George is an added bonus - he will gladly listen to all your wedding photo requests! Overall a great experience for us!

Profile Picture Deborah, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Charmaine did a fantastic job on our ceremony. She was very attentive to the details we asked for, and was a pleasure to work with. Very easy going and straight to the point. She was friendly and all it took was one interview and I was hooked! Thank you for your beautiful work on our wedding day Charmaine, you were fantastic! :D

Profile Picture Bryanna, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Ellida Zahumensky officiate our wedding and she was great. We spoke before the date of the wedding and set up everything with our vows. She was very kind, professional and did a great job with our ceremony.

Profile Picture Vivian, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Charmaine did a Fantastic job!!! You will not be disappointed if you use her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Sadie, 1/21/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Charmaine was such a sweetheart and a pleasant to have at my wedding. She made the whole process so easy and stress free. She created the most beautiful, personal, and lovely ceremony for me and my husband. Thank you so much for being part of our special day.

Profile Picture Diem, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was amazing hole experience was brilliant everything was explained all questions were answered. Total stress free experience thank you

Profile Picture Leigh-Anne, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Charmaine was wonderful! She made the whole process very easy, and answered any questions that we had. She is very professional, punctual, and well spoken, and we loved having her as our officiant!! Thank you again

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/28/16, 1 Review